3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SlashuuR- 09.06.20 03:28 pm

Fun, bugs and Easter eggs in the game (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Actually, the funny (and simultaneously sad) in the game a lot, so let's throw any finds, secrets, funny bugs, etc. into one topic. Need somewhere to start, so combine that I'm sure many have already seen.
Screenshots from the forum

52 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zayadlyy chiter 09.06.20

In the nomination the scariest game of 2014, the winner is AC Unity!
Spoiler

-
-SlashuuR- 09.06.20

Spoiler

Z
Zombi_anarchist 09.06.20

Avid cheater
Jokes jokes, and sometimes bugs and in truth creepy.

T
Traun 09.06.20

-S-R-
This is a good Ghost

d
davidrf 09.06.20

Beautiful! And it was Casper the friendly Ghost!

m
mcruden 09.06.20

Super-disguise

m
mcruden 09.06.20

Ded-Mazay French

-
-SlashuuR- 09.06.20

Now I went to this topic and just noticed. This drawing we can remember for the glyphs object 16 of the first parts of the series.

P
Pirat-AC3 09.06.20

J
Jost13 09.06.20

This game is now one big bug, Yes, Easter eggs

M
Marongo 09.06.20

has anyone compared the Paris game Saboteur? for example, the mission the RAID on the prison the Saboteur in the same building as one of the missions in AC5.

U
Ulthwe 09.06.20

the question is: in the 6th sequence in the 1st memory of the object of surveillance stupidly falls into place near the stairs and then not moving. how not to reboot the memory is the same garbage happens.......nobody knows how to fix???

C
CryHunter 09.06.20

Strange bug with suit Volume de Carnava.

O
OMFGITSDAN 09.06.20

How you can quickly farm money?

C
Cryfire 09.06.20

OMFGITSDAN
Pump Cafe-theatre - 40 thousand
Get to 100% the mission mode (the gain, i.e., to be never seen) This place in the Museum and Ancient History = for USD 70 thousand, and if you do not as it is impossible for stealth, just completing will give 25 thousand.
Fault middle Ages - I max scored 18th.

D
DarkStorm1987 09.06.20

There is a strange bug, can't open gold chests before I could and now when I try to access displays the message Please wait and hangs for a long time without disappearing. At this time, the game as it is background to kill me a few time, but does not respond to mouse or keyboard, somebody faced? How is treated. The game license.

C
Chaus 09.06.20

there is a small issue,the bug is disappear some clothes and be generally not available:neither for purchase nor for pumping or dress.The question was whether the shit from someone and what to do about it?

R
Roman Helper Hogs S 09.06.20

people tell me in the options there is a setting refresh rate from 24 Hz to 60 what this means and what it gives???

S
SPR1GGAN 09.06.20

Roman Helper Hogs S
FPS

S
SPR1GGAN 09.06.20