3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SlashuuR- 09.06.20 03:28 pm

Fun, bugs and Easter eggs in the game (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Actually, the funny (and simultaneously sad) in the game a lot, so let's throw any finds, secrets, funny bugs, etc. into one topic. Need somewhere to start, so combine that I'm sure many have already seen.
Screenshots from the forum

52 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordArbyz 09.06.20

I have not had one graphical bugs ?

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 09.06.20

Guys, I have one to the maximum settings the game looks dull? A bunch of soap and draw distance since the days of the first assassin?

K
K.e.k.s 09.06.20

Here is my collection.)

Hang any objects/yy in the air:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
NPCs getting stuck anywhere:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Gg I too was stuck. In the first case, after desperate attempts, still managed to go out:
pix.PlayGround.ru
But sue does. Helped only fast travel to the viewpoint.
pix.PlayGround.ru
What happened to his legs?
pix.PlayGround.ru
PS somewhere not where it should be...
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
What is she doing?) I came to this place even before this mission and saw this.)
pix.PlayGround.ru
The fire of Paris in the middle of nowhere:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Arno, by the way, is not lit:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Sometimes there are some graphical glitches in the form of white spots:
A strange mist...
pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, here without comment:

K
K.e.k.s 09.06.20

I love the fact that the kills in 90% of cases fall at me when I try to hide from them. The distance between us is usually a significant + crowd in panic... -.- >.>
Another trick: when a thief steals from someone - no-one notices. And as soon as you try to stop him - all you are a criminal, you have to kill it. o_o

K
K.e.k.s 09.06.20

This is my video with a good joke.)
http://affektaofficial.tumblr.com/post/113422078718

K
K.e.k.s 09.06.20

M
Matvey Pushkar 09.06.20

CryHunter
It's not a bug, but a shirt under the armor

R
Rabbitrainbow 09.06.20

In the beginning of the game when Arno is running for Hugo I immediately thought of the French writer his name is Victor Hugo, he wrote something about politics and so, one his book is called Notre Dame Cathedral well, I learned that these bandits name is Victor and Hugo well, as it is a reference to the writer

C
C4RL 09.06.20

U
UltraModer 09.06.20

I have one bug I can run through walls

N
Noob_555 09.06.20

Guys, I have a problem!!! Pass the mystery of Nastradamus Fish, and I was faced with the fact that I can't get the symbol of the 3rd riddles. I approach it using eagle eyes, and then all that can come down from the ledge when you press E, plus sign half transparent, what to do?

T
Taify 11.04.22

I have 2 bugs related to dungeons, sewers: either the textures disappear, which is why I can’t complete the Nostradamus riddle, or an abyss appears, which prevents the task from passing. The second is no longer a problem, but the first is. Help solve disappearing textures