3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 09.06.20 03:29 pm

Relations with the Penny T\'Soni (Mass Effect 2)

The topic is the bearded Bayan - I know, but I have some specific questions, and read hundreds of comments not very desirable.
So, start from the beginning.
When passing the first part I made out with Penny and all. Due to the fact that the character I liked in itself - he decided to run ahead of the engine - got on the Mass Effect Wiki to read that with the Penny shines on. And then I a little too was unpleasantly surprised - the Penny in the second part happening the menstrual cycle and post-menstrual syndrome because of the Grey Mediator, and turn the hurdy-gurdy in the second part I fail. Although on the page http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Любовь drawn that in the second part, Liara still available for a relationship.
Actually, here I applied for resolving incompatible information that I have. What do you say about this ?

My personal Infostrait other relationship I'm not interested in principle, because I can see and on our planet (and maybe participate, so nothing unusual).
As for variance - external view (without the mask) and the history of this character makes me nauseous (literally).
If the dead take into account the fact that I play Shepard-a woman - that the appearance of Garrus Vakarian I have the same disgusted in terms of a relationship with him. As for the story - it's not as bad as with karenkay. Lol.
And with the passage of the mission on Vamire I was puzzled by the choice of who to keep - Ashley Williams or Kaidan of alenko. When I searched for information and tips - accidentally discovered (all on the same page about love for the Mass Effect Wiki) that in the third part of alenco Cayden gay; after I learned this - do not hesitate to leave it on Vamire. I wonder what happened to him in the explosion, which was sickly seen from orbit ? And the question is not about death, but about in which direction and how fast scattered protons and electrons of its atoms ...
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sinpro 09.06.20

initially it was impossible, then fans peck of developers and went to DLP, where it became possible

r
review_game 09.06.20

BerkutArmageddon
Alenco not a fag.
The gay Shuttle pilot in the 3rd part
So how are you a shepherd-woman play, in the second part, to trouble you only with a black man. Lesbian relationships are not.
But in the third part, can assistant stir well, or to go back to your Penny.

And I'm not a fan of the bluish virgins. She's a little weird.
In the first part and Ashley was spinning, although she, too, with cockroaches in the head
The second with the Jack. She's cool
In the third he continued with the Jack. Although it was possible for Ashley to return.
But then I played and parimutel with all female characters, except for assistant. She's full lesbian and refused to accept it on poontang.

B
BerkutArmageddon 09.06.20

sam74
According to the information on the page http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Любовь:
1) section of Mass Effect 3, the table For both sexes in the middle of the picture (and signed) Cayden alenko (he's gay);
2) section of Mass Effect 2, the table For both sexes - the first picture shows a woman, Kelly chambers (i.e., in the second part of the pic is).

This two facts that shows your innocence. As for the nigger in the second part - consider it for your careless reading of my text; you are not required, so no reproaches for this reason I give will not.

B

sam74
As for your relationship to the Liar - it is called the taste and color; you know, what you called the douchebaggery would someone can be like.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.06.20

ø penny part 2 no. it will be only photography and hand. 3 you can continue
with DLS shaduf broker but before suicidale mission Shepard still with hand
if someone's relationship, or so poppy hurriedly remember liara refuses to choke
Cho there with scarinci and alenko I niponyal. shard man can take alenko on the anal Board if persistent. him and Ashley in part 3 as far as I remember the team can and does not take it.

S
Sidorovich12 09.06.20

MunchkiN 616
And unless at the end of mississii grey mediator when the penny is invited to the ship she Fucks with Sepam? How much has passed, there are like every time before this case comes up. Really don't show.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.06.20

Sidorovich12
no. she Posyet in the aquarium will see there tulkki something to chat and say type take care of yourself or Shep would say
and she still asks and you are now with Jacob and so forth. Shep so UMB. Jacob is a good guy with a hand that is boring. and so with any character because the penny communication. and there is also a feature there are shorter photography lover from ме1 if it is a photo of down this means in the case of penny Coca will not as far as I know.

L
LoKKi_SKY 09.06.20

Sidorovich12
That's right, ME 2 DLC Gray broker, you can continue the relationship with the Penny, provided that in IU 1 was romantic with the Penny)))) Will be a cute, romantic scene, etc etc.

S
Sidorovich12 09.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Well then what is the problem, not to make friends with other Persians?

M
MunchkiN 616 09.06.20

Sidorovich12
no problem I just pitch stating. it can, and finally to the cabin not to invite.

B
Beringer 09.06.20

lokki777
This romantic scene will stop. Then Liara will return to the contemplation of his many monitors .... and Shepard is nothing more shines.

t
tibidibidais 09.06.20

Without the Penny I would play Mass Effect did not )

B
Beringer 09.06.20

tibidibidais
But when you started playing didn't know what Liara will be there =)

M
Mag Otshelnik 09.06.20

In short, I played a FEM sepoy.
All three games stirred up the Penny.
In ME2 in DLC you can make out.
And IN ME 3, she returns to the team.
Still have Traynor,chess player with a toothbrush.
It is possible to invite to a shower there and cuddle for FEM sepu.

L
LoKKi_SKY 09.06.20

chalamar
I agree that nothing))) But the relationship resume)))) And preparation so to speak of the soil to 3 parts))))

t
tibidibidais 09.06.20

chalamar
I started to play after the news that the game has a lesbian scene with an alien )

M
Mag Otshelnik 09.06.20

I started to play after the news that the game has a lesbian scene with an alien

B
Beringer 09.06.20

lokki777
I have the second part was having an affair with Miranda... and the third was unable to leave her confused... escaped from Cerberus.

B

chalamar
But in the end Shepard (and CO.) operates on the Cerberus. Do not know the details, but somewhere I read on the Mass Effect Wiki.

L
LoKKi_SKY 09.06.20

chalamar
Miranda, the choice is not surprised))) the Story is of course interesting, but somehow, I don't know.... My Shepard chose the little blue alien)))