3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 09.06.20 03:29 pm

Relations with the Penny T\'Soni (Mass Effect 2)

The topic is the bearded Bayan - I know, but I have some specific questions, and read hundreds of comments not very desirable.
So, start from the beginning.
When passing the first part I made out with Penny and all. Due to the fact that the character I liked in itself - he decided to run ahead of the engine - got on the Mass Effect Wiki to read that with the Penny shines on. And then I a little too was unpleasantly surprised - the Penny in the second part happening the menstrual cycle and post-menstrual syndrome because of the Grey Mediator, and turn the hurdy-gurdy in the second part I fail. Although on the page http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Любовь drawn that in the second part, Liara still available for a relationship.
Actually, here I applied for resolving incompatible information that I have. What do you say about this ?

My personal Infostrait other relationship I'm not interested in principle, because I can see and on our planet (and maybe participate, so nothing unusual).
As for variance - external view (without the mask) and the history of this character makes me nauseous (literally).
If the dead take into account the fact that I play Shepard-a woman - that the appearance of Garrus Vakarian I have the same disgusted in terms of a relationship with him. As for the story - it's not as bad as with karenkay. Lol.
And with the passage of the mission on Vamire I was puzzled by the choice of who to keep - Ashley Williams or Kaidan of alenko. When I searched for information and tips - accidentally discovered (all on the same page about love for the Mass Effect Wiki) that in the third part of alenco Cayden gay; after I learned this - do not hesitate to leave it on Vamire. I wonder what happened to him in the explosion, which was sickly seen from orbit ? And the question is not about death, but about in which direction and how fast scattered protons and electrons of its atoms ...
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
meridiaaan 09.06.20

BerkutArmageddon
Kelly chambers is not in 3 parts, it will appear, if there was a novel in 2, but the assistant on the Normandy would be lesbian Taylor

B
Bombardirovschik 09.06.20

MunchkiN 616
In short, if you pass shedov broker to the base of the reservoirs (final) you can hook up with penny, she comes to the cabin and will Zariski sekas and all that.
If it is stirred up with her in the first part.
Total in ME 2 you can stir up three at the same time :
You can hang out in the cabin, Kelly chambers, and to encourage her to feed the fish.
Then baltijaam Miranda.
Then turn the Penny in his cabin.
Go to Miranda, and she still wants AREVA.
We fly to the base of the collectors and before that, put on our flak Miranda.
Profit

M
MunchkiN 616 09.06.20

Bomber
you can still poke this bald but it is the loyalty from the fact lose
and then the bread Miranda.

B
Bombardirovschik 09.06.20

MunchkiN 616
in General, all prosperity at a time. Tali or not? that's the omission!