3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skaarj 09.06.20 03:31 pm

What are your impressions of the Unreal (Unreal)

Unreal will live forever!!! And how do you play?
100 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Frankenshtein 09.06.20

I agree! Hmm, but how to make the forum the first Aquila and UT has always been in the list of forums PG? Now listen Unreal Main Title. By the way, I don't know where Vampires gone? Want anthology Unreal he order, since the first Unreal did not play...

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.06.20

The music in the game voosche SUPER!

Only sometimes the music from the game Redline can compare to it, but not better ;)

M
MAFIOZIY 09.06.20

4уваки!!! Unreal 4ever

D

And Vampires no one saw?

A

who? 8-)

D

www.unrealclub.nm.ru...

A
Alexiz 09.06.20

Yes, Unreal - game-legend!
She appeared in the year '97 (if I'm not mistaken), and those who played it in the old days - just got lucky. I'm one of them.

U
Untoxa 09.06.20

I also zayuzat it somewhere in ' 99. super game, and very long.

[
[DsL]Rave 09.06.20

25.05.1998 -release date Unreal. So in 1997 year was only the demo as a maximum.
IMO, Unreal is one of the two best single action in history, on a par with Half-Life 1.

A

Unreal is on par with games like Quake II, Redline, and Duke Nukem 3D.
IMHO. The best shooters of all times and peoples

c
cccp-LeXeR 09.06.20

I agree about all that is good about this game. As a music lover, I music I appreciated, and it is atmospheric and beautiful, though written samples. The plot is great, graphics - vyshak, the feeling of loneliness and romance made it impossible to put down.

R
Real Mik 09.06.20

remember the shock experienced from graphics Aquila after the grey dungeons of quake when first launched DIN.... having dealt with nadoedlivoy apostates PTS long wandered about and looked at everything: water, sky, grass, birds in the air. and about the gun's malco! it was interesting this game!

p.s. anreal 2 did not play - there was quite a lot of unflattering reviews unfortunately :(

U
UnrealMan 09.06.20

2 Real Mik
And you didn't play the second part only because someone unflattering remarks in the address of this game? But what about your own opinion? I agree, after the first part, I was expecting something more from the second than it was the result (I was waiting for this game for more than 2 years), but I don't regret having played it. Which is only the second mission, where together with the 3rd Marines must survive for 10 minutes in the woods. The atmosphere of the forest impossible to convey in words, you have to see it yourself to fully immerse in gameplay to appreciate.
The plot is certainly a little primitive, nothing developed decided to bring the storyline to collect artifacts, but overall the game was good, just a pity that the very short.

S
Syzygy 09.06.20

Second vpechatlil absolutely Have not passed one once on the highest difficulty and scored. Yes, this is not the first that I went through it about 30 times and then would play if the disc is not
sow. And U1 made me the deepest impression(along with UT).

A

U1 is the thing. You're in the expansion pack Return to NaPali played?

S
Syzygy 09.06.20

Played, liked, of course, but less than Anriel. By the way, operacin na Pali is also played.

A

give a link to this addon

R
Real Mik 09.06.20

2 UnrealMan

odd for a long time I here did not look, did not see what I wrote here chegoyto.

1. I do not have an unlimited amount of time.
2. listen to opinions from different people. sort, appreciate.
3. according to the obtained results the conclusion about whether to spend the time?

p.s. in relation to U2 - until the thought where to buy, and when to play it, one of my friends ,whom I trust, has passed. and his verdict was unequivocal!

S
Syzygy 09.06.20

I drive bought. True, he was a little lemon, but it is possible to play.

M
MaGrig 09.06.20

to Real_Mik:
Apparently this was familiar I :))))))))))))

to UnrealMan
The game sucks.
The plot sucked from the root of life, but somehow consciousness is sucking not impregnated completely.
Animation - wooden soldiers and it is after the release of UT2003.
No atmospherics nor the second mission, not in future ones not yet in sight.
AI opponents through the floor. The movement speed of the player deliberately
slowed down to make it harder to play!!! But even this did not help.
The game is inexcusable fast and boring.
Karoch: a failed project. After the first Unreal is zabubenit...
Better remake of the first on a new engine made would be more of happiness would be.