3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 09.06.20 03:37 pm

Automatron (Fallout 4)

Morning downloaded to the incentive and went.
In General, the level of good side quests and, perhaps, might be nice to diversify the repeated passage through the ability to gather to taste and to take in the satellites of robots. And on the LVL I started, already 100% cleared all but endlessly generated bring, defend, kill, after passing, after purchasing a bit of pottery, I could easily collect any warmachine.
The only way something rotten with the main intrigue and the ending turned out.
During the passage swung from 74 to 76.

41 Comments
Sort by:
s
solus. 09.06.20

totktonada
The only way something rotten with the main intrigue and the ending turned out.

So this is a real authentic DLC for Fallout from the authors. Rotten plot, stupid logic, bored with the gameplay - but new vistapanel - that's Bethesda. Buy Nava! ;)

t
totktonada 09.06.20

solus.
Why, it was not boring, it is quite normal entertainment for 2-3 hours. Plus diversified the game in General. You say that like there are games where good in terms of plot side quests 3-5 :)

F
FreeDead 09.06.20

In the PS Store almost 1,400 rubles I... Original Sin recently for the money bought.

s
solus. 09.06.20

totktonada
Yes, these games are. I don't want to raise holivar, mentioning all the famous titles, but I can of these games to list at least half a dozen.

t
totktonada 09.06.20

solus.
I was even in the Witcher don't remember much.

s
solus. 09.06.20

totktonada
And that means the back, even in the Witcher? For you the Witcher - game model? I do not consider it as such, and the above list does not include.

S
Sprintin 09.06.20

totktonada
hmm, I 70го at 71st and challenging.

B
Boss_Timurchik 09.06.20

here th, th, and I have not started it DLS, listened to radio came on the scene, and there's no robots and all, took the saved game, where everything passed, DLS start now I think to pass again or to find a saved game

S
Sprintin 09.06.20

Spoiler

my miracle robot.

D
Dassent 09.06.20

totktonada
found power armor t 60 Tesla?does past her Tesla armor?

V
Vyxyxol 09.06.20

Dassent
No, except it others do not.

D
Dassent 09.06.20

Muskrat
this is all a shame,and how'd you know?are you using a test room or in the list of items using fo4edit?

V
Vyxyxol 09.06.20

Dassent
Through the testing room, there are chests in addition to her nothing more.

n
nestrbob 09.06.20

Put Automatron, was not realized that this was what the salt of this Supplement? Especially liked the job to Destroy a rampaging robot, went to the location and prepared for the cool battle, and then fly some small pimple - which I killed with one shot. Why the hell do these tasks?

W
Wild Rider 09.06.20

First impressions are terrible. In the first Loka, where the plant, I have missing textures, and the robot in the second location generally falls to the ground.
Spoiler

This despite the fact that there are no bugs in the original game I had. DLTS - license. Waiting for patches.

n
nestrbob 09.06.20

Wild Rider
It is strange that you have bugs went on litsuhe. I downloaded the Repack (folder data to 700MB), just added to the folder of the game and all - although there were doubts that there will be some glitches, but everything is OK.

R
Recovery 09.06.20

I have something blunt, when the mechanics come (crumble all the robots) is a power and all, then I do not know what to do because locked in this location - a mechanic standing at the top of unresponsive.

n
nestrbob 09.06.20

Recovery
Maybe you have some robot in the textures stuck? In the story, the Mechanic needs to go down and start the battle.

R
Recovery 09.06.20

nestrbob
How about!!!I'll try an early save download.

K
Kapitan Kote 09.06.20

Such a dull and wretched DLS have not seen, especially for the price. DLS padmaka much steeper