3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.06.20 03:38 pm

Impressions of the game (To the Moon)

So, write here your impressions from this, without exaggeration, a masterpiece!
Once again convinced that the game size and number of the money invested in it not depends on the quality of the game. Masterpieces like Limbo, Dear Esther, without plecami mnogomillionnyj attachment plug such mastodons, like Call of Duty, Need for Speed and other names in the gaming industry. Understand not everyone, but those who understand them, will called it as a masterpiece. Today I discovered To the moon. Held in the same breath, not realising I had been sitting at the computer for 4 hours.
I have to say, in the game there is NO point in understanding the modern gamer. The gameplay is primitive: throughout the game we listen to conversations and collect the colored balls-moments. But there is a story, adult story, which does not allow to break away from the screen for a second. Here the plot plays a major role in the game. The rest is not important. Rare game spoils the plot. You believe every word of these two-dimensional people, each imbued with their problem. You start to believe that you are real people, who err. Not superheroes that we so often see in modern games. And these people.
The game weighs only 77Мб. 77Мб pure masterpiece, 77Мб soul and positive, 77Мб beautiful music and penetrating story. So, naturally, I put the game the highest score. 10/10.
P. S More to such a masterpiece from weight category < 5GB.
45 Comments
Sort by:
s
smalew 09.06.20

Baker Pagac
And possibly not a drug addict...
Most likely he is sick. Because the nature of pain she was a flash, and not the beginning of withdrawal...
I think if you wanted to show the break-up, they would not have so implicitly to portray. All throughout the game as johnny was well understood by red flares... there is so loanout couldn't...

And maybe we really played for that doctor... i.e. as someone suggested above in his memory... Maybe he's on his deathbed and I decided also to change to the best them... But it was his attack )))
In the end, in the end, we're playing for him and can't see what did the other doctor... Though it is in the story, the atmosphere and the mystique of catching up, but makes you wonder... it is impossible to count the memories are not accessed. He just didn't know what she's doing...

r
rock music 09.06.20

addict it. takes painkiller - painkillers. Eva found a pack of these tablets in the car. of course it is strange why focus on this at the end of the game, but it always turns out easier than expected fans. you would know what theories put forward are fans of MGS, but in the end none of it was true.

s
smalew 09.06.20

This assumption eve. She reproached him in it. So I think the author wanted to impose that view.
Moreover, the entire game was no longer any hint of his addiction.

Yes, and the first time he ran for them and breaking too sharply... It's when Eva found it.

S
Sanya_Bars 09.06.20

Great game! Really excellent, I cried. Great story, music is just the best.. Can ever say that I think it.

d
daniilka_94 09.06.20

there is another great game from the creators of To the Moon called Quintessence: The Blighted Venom.this is the first and biggest game Freebird Games.it is a wonderful soundtrack,consisting of 60 songs,bright,saparalina character's,nice,intriguing plot,full of unexpected twists and drama.but there is one but the game is not over.it has 11 chapters out of 14.the rest of the heads don't know anything,but I really want to see them.honestly say I love the game,but the lack of chapters spoils vpechatlenie.

O
Ololowe4ek 09.06.20

As they say in such cases: 'the Point is not important'. The game is very impressed me past the old man, so it was a pity :with his wife river, it to me was Oh sooooo sorry because of her illness. In the first minutes of the game, when the doctor went to the basement, I was struck by origami. Rabbits. Many rabbits. The plot for 10\10, great music, sometimes right to the action on the schedule at all possible not to pay attention to. In General, very glad to have played it)

M
Maksim Surkov 09.06.20

Damn, the pundits who believe that the ending is so right good good. You do realize that the whole tragedy of the game is that all the good things that made the doctors memories - a FICTION! It's just not! I.e. the old man died with the memories of what all good! But in reality, he had lost a brother in childhood, the wife was mentally ill and had a lot of difficulties in communication and life, and the last few years of his life he spent with longing about my dead wife and flying to the moon. The plot reminded me of the movie the Ripper, which for all its popcorn napravlennosti, coolness typical gollivudskogo of action, is incredibly tragic, cynical, brutal concept of the plot. Who looked, he knew about what I write, who haven't seen it, look very interesting experience.

Nemesis
second question: Dream moon was not literally. Meant to meet again( to write short). And John didn't remember what he wants! Therefore, in order to perform the contract, he was sent to the moon literally! Ie he never meant this literally - because nothing came out! And did he just want to go to the moon!

M
Max Fry 09.06.20

How many spoilers -__-

M
Max Fry 09.06.20

During a dispute about what the game story is better from me is not rare to hear: you Want a story - read the book. Sadly, some books write the same scribblers, as the vast number of game writers, especially the AAA projects. To The Moon: it's not true.

You want a story - read the book... or play To The Moon. Not too wiggly, not too heavy, sometimes it and the humor reminiscent of the series of the late 90s.

Gameplay and design reminds of the old RPG where you have to walk around and poke at everything. Monotony can be noticed almost immediately, so the game is not too long.

The music is good, sensual.

Overall, liked the game. Looking forward to the sequel.

M
Maksim Surkov 09.06.20

Max Fry
Sorry, I just felt that this topic is for those who have passed already and discuss. Hope I didn't ruin anyone's feeling of the passage.

R
RoMAN1612 09.06.20

Passed today, the game is just a masterpiece and that's an understatement, looked at her for a second

G
Gecko911 09.06.20

if you imagine that the game mostly stands on 4 pillars, namely:
the plot, setting, rendering, and gameplay
so 3 of them for 10 points

seting, ie the world, with its features in memory at the point of death to make the dream come true, excellent idea

the plot, well here on the fan, but I think 99% like.

visualization, no words, everything is fine besides as already mentioned the music on 10 points.

but the gameplay is tight, the game, the player is not required practically nothing, puzzle light. The game is made just like an interactive book, so hated by many soap kintso, and the game is hard to call. But even this will not be able to influence impressions of the game

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

Maksim Surkov

If the person died happy, then what is a tragedy? Now, if he changed the memory for example in mid-life and he had yet to learn the shocking truth in the future, that would be tough.

The only question is, if he never recovered, and died in a coma, what if he had to take advantage of new memories?

a
artemsberg 09.06.20

Okay,the game was.after this who will say that games are a waste of time)) as for me as the strongest and most touching moment was the memories of the first meeting of the heroes under the moon and when it becomes clear why the river was so intent on asking for a rabbit for years later,in my opinion the ending is quite good,Yes he instilled fake memories about flying to the moon, and so on.but he was back the most important memories about the meeting with river from his childhood, and the fact that fictitious memories of flying to the moon,for some reason it seems that John and Sam knew,dying that they are not real,that's not the case but the fact that he finally was able to find peace ,because this is a fictional flight it would seem there is nothing like their reunion,he just went to the place where they will be together

X
Xaker 23 09.06.20

the game is a masterpiece

T
Tinchy 09.06.20

And here I was just now. Stumbled accidentally on this game. Loved it, but the question remains...

Why does johnny even want to go to the moon? (Literally or not makes no difference) Where there is a desire?

After all, the whole game only in childhood we see the scene where johnny and river sitting next to paint the rabbit in the sky and make arrangements to meet on the moon. And as it turns out he doesn't remember the pills. And after river he won't talk about it. She talks about the lighthouse that wants to take care of him and asks johnny about the same. Asks to finish the house to look at the lighthouse from the window. And not a word about the moon. Only rabbits that are for johnny just made of paper and the lighthouse... Then where did the desire to go to the moon?

Can be who-thread, as I only recently became acquainted with the game or just comes in here and reads will help me to understand this question) It would be very interesting to read what others think about it)))

T
Temnyy Alhimik 09.06.20

Tinchy
>Then where did the desire to go to the moon?

The desire to go to the moon is a hidden desire of his own subconscious, that little piece of the island that remembers about the moon, but can't remember the reasons for this very desire. After all, he clearly answers the question about his desire that he did not know where it comes from.

Not know because the memory lock.

R
Reverrius 09.06.20

"The stars are animated on the other end of the sky... They want to talk to other beacons. But I can't because too far apart and not hear what others say. They can do... is Shine their lights into the distance. That's all they do. Others are shining beacons for me.
- Why you?
- Because someday I will make friends with one of them."

About this game I'd often heard, but never found the time to see it. Perhaps the reason for that was biased against projects on RPG Maker's, because even though the graphics quality for me is not important, but the characteristics of visual style still matters. Anyway, recently I have installed the game and passed it on one breath for 4 hours. And it was one of the best story experiences I have ever experienced.

Two scientists, our main characters, possess the technology, allowing to penetrate into a person's memory and make changes to it to implement one's cherished desire. One of these clients for our heroes and it becomes a dying old man johnny. He wants to go to the moon. The only problem is whom that he does not know why... It is the fulfillment of this desire and answer the question Why?, we have to deal with throughout the game. The plot develops gradually, we move from later memories johnny to earlier, contemplating his life, the most vivid and unforgettable moments. If there is a game that can touch and hurt to the quick, it is To the Moon. This is what you need to experience, to feel personally, to experience together with the heroes of the game.

As for the gameplay, it represents the adventure. We go around the location, examining objects and before jumping in a new location, solving simple jigsaw puzzles in the style of collect mosaic. There are a couple of arcade points where you have to run past the traps or someone to catch up. Management, unfortunately, is far from convenient. It is also worth noting that the developers went all out and did everything possible to project on RPG Maker's looked cute and lovely.
Separately want to say about music, it is excellent and captures the main themes of the game.

I want to recommend this game to everyone, regardless of his preferences. Go To the Moon. And maybe in a million night stars, will be one more light.

10/10

C
Cartel Cruiser 09.06.20

After the game left a big impression)

A
Anastasiya Tolmacheva 09.06.20

The game is great
The idea of two workers cool (this relationship between direct nya^^)
Music masterpiece
Watched it (after I had Istisna) have Kaplanova and Eugene and cried though the first time I watched a year ago and the day before yesterday (see how 1 time)
Dwadasa graphics much)))
Yes, and in General the game is a masterpiece
I advise everyone to play and not to feel sorry for her 300 rubles;)