3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigrax1 17.10.19 08:37 pm

Gamepad (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

Good day to all!
Tell me whether it is possible to configure a gamepad for this game?
I don't have XBOX or PS4 to use them controllers!
I have a Logitech gamepad, through x360ce_x64, configure fails.
Prompt please, somebody could run this game on PC with a gamepad?
Thank you in advance for your help!
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 17.10.19

Tigrax1
It's not the Chinese nouneym. Dancing should not be, and crutches, the idea is that in x360ce, no need

m
macsim702 17.10.19

Tigrax1
I have a logitech F310. Probably already 8 years running, never put any extra apps and drivers
the machine determines always. Back pada switch Ximput/Direct input switch? In these modes, often the catch is.

d
depressant 17.10.19

Tigrax1 I Have the logitech F710 works flawlessly and svistopljaska mode Ximput, through the dongle works 8BitDo joy from the PS4, probably will work from nintendo switch.

p
psythra 17.10.19

Everything works without any problems on Dual Shock and the Chinese

M
Mellisko 17.10.19

yuzay xpadder, I like so button set

L
Leon S Kenedy 17.10.19

Tigrax1
You would the exact model would indicate.Because of logitecha full

T
Tigrax1 17.10.19

Leon S Kenedy
Gamepad Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2

T
Tigrax1 17.10.19

Does not want to work(((

S
Subaru MotorSports 17.10.19

Tigrax1
Try this.

Usually in games on Unreal Engine 4 for two runs of the file, find the second, there put x360ce x64.

L
Leon S Kenedy 17.10.19

Tigrax1
Well what can I say old he's kick-ass according to reviews,the bunch of games problem with it.Or buy a newer model although knowing the price of Logitech,better buy a defender Scorpio compatibility USB-PS2-PS3,and I have never problems with him in one game was not.And the price is somewhere mower rubles,but it works everywhere and with vibroy all the rules,and doesn't need batteries,built-in accum.Enough for 6 hours of continuous play for sure if can be a little wired to use sticking him with a charging cable.And then mudhats have with these emulators the controller.

m
ml_storm 17.10.19

Tigrax1
In order for your controller assigned to the game from x360 download the program x360ce. The new version of the emulator https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce/releases/tag/4.10.0.0. You need a slightly different setup, this version is a complete emulation of the controller, i.e., even the OS sees the connected pad from x360. In the game folder to put anything not required. Configure the following. 1. After starting to install the driver of virtual pada. what will the proposed program. 2. In the tab Controller 1 to deliver a Daw in front of his pad, then enter the value of the buttons. 3. In the Options tab to install the HID Guardian 4. Tab Diveces to put a checkbox next to your pad in the column to Hide. Items 3 and 4 are responsible for what your pad will not be visible in the OS, and will set the xbox 360 Controller for windows. During the game, the emulator should be enabled.

PS version of 4.10 gamepad was determined where not previously worked or were confused the meanings of the buttons, etc. but that's not friendly emulator with drivers for my pad, the vibration is not working.

E
El_Trolo 17.10.19

Standard template for writing topics on similar problems:
Hello, I'm another *excellent*, which in 2019 (Gospodi) year is not a normal gamepad, so I use the Chinese nouneym-crafts, which by strange coincidence is not working in games. What to do?
And since almost every game... I Remember a review of Geralt - no you, * * * * * you won't learn.

T
Tigrax1 17.10.19

ml_storm
Thank you for your help! But the link is not working(((

E
El_Trolo 17.10.19

Tigrax1
Спойлерhttps://github.com/x360ce/x360ce/releasesВот the working link. Choose the latest version and at the bottom of its description click on item Assets, there archive for download.

T
Tigrax1 17.10.19

El_Trolo
Very grateful, will try!

T
Tigrax1 17.10.19

Thank you all who decided to help me in this situation!
About results I will write later!
All a good day!

T
Tigrax1 17.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Failed (

T
Tigrax1 17.10.19

Mellisko
If that does not work, I will do so, thank you!

R
RiseSoma 15.07.20

Not working is not an option (((

l
legusor 15.07.20

RiseSoma
try этоhttps://www72.zippyshare.com/v/bLk63EPx/file.html
stuffing the folder with the exe games, open x360ce.exe try to configure. if buttons are pressed – then it worked.
this version of x360 differs in that it should work on any honepage. for me, it has saved to buy an original xbox360 controller.