3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDominion 11.06.20 08:54 pm

Classes (Lords of the Fallen)

Let's discuss the classes, especially the style of the game, who both administered by their class. I decided to start the bum. Somehow they grievously, want to do achivku, kill the first boss without taking damage, but for the robber it's unreal campaign. Anyone have any ideas?
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agrippa 11.06.20

Was playing as a warrior, now going through the bum. As for me, the hobo is much faster than killing enemies. The same setonii stand - go to the left when it is your backswing and the series of strikes him in the back or the side. A warrior due to his slowness did not happen. Mages drifter under the MIM demolished in years for 2 sec. In General, for me as a drifter will be more abruptly.

D
Djonnikc 11.06.20

Agrippa
Yes, damn it! I'm a warrior, if the sword one-handed take, especially that of dual, side or back and start the series until stamina is to interrupt it is impossible)) And with a fury so all is good! With large, rather heavy swords can't, stupid they interrupt combos!
By the way we all normally get time to carry out strikes that would reduce the consumption of stamina?? Just I often play two-handed sword/axe, without a shield, but in heavy armor (compensate for) it is impossible to do the right series! But on other weapons quite easy to pass?

D
Djonnikc 11.06.20

And by the way of the warrior, first magic, prayer, in my opinion, the third level begins not so sickly the health to restore, that is flashki need essentially only during the fight! These abilities (lechilki) have all classes??

g
gloccc 11.06.20

Djonnikc
No , such magic is only war

m
mazaza 11.06.20

DomTnTon
The first boss is very easy, as it is possible to damage I don't understand, though it tells a person who uses DS2 to the poor without raising the level, when all the stats at 6, well, enough about my Navy......STI. Just run around the boss and wait until he sauzet the most powerful blow, then run to him and hit while he is to take up the sword, repeat until full recovery of the patient. ^_^

m
mazaza 11.06.20

Djonnikc
gloccc
This magic only war? 0_0 WOT? Ie the priest (blue line), no sickly? And the second skill which Gil at full HP 10 seconds on the first level and still gives a decrease any damage you? Or is it already not sickly? Supposedly it is better to wait for pullback migii to prayer to get 1/5 of your health on the 3rd level of the skill?

m
mazaza 11.06.20

It is certainly possible to play the moving man, light-medium armor, no shield, evasion and all that, but here they are, for me, pretty curves, it is easier just to move away from the blows, and with that good heavy armor, besides, I have not seen such imbalanced from heavy armor, they almost do not feel the damage. In my opinion, the easiest way to pass it, it is a heavy warrior with growth shield and some huge cannon which scaling from strength, in other words, all the thals to throw in strength and endurance 12 vitality will be enough to end the game, still need 12 faith to use the frail cleric (blue line second skill)

m
mazaza 11.06.20

In the game there is a cheat vepon, Mace, you can find her in the catacombs, in these catacombs, it can be upgraded. In the end, will receive 120 damage, weapons are not scaling from stats, and only requires 10 faith to use, ie all the stats you can even throw in a fortune, but the most delicious that it deals elemental damage, i.e. fire's magic, etc., and it allows you to put tons of damage on any enemy, no matter how well he was not armored.
PS Heirloom Hammer

s
saa0891 11.06.20

Agrippa

Was playing as a warrior, now going through the bum. As for me, the hobo is much faster than killing enemies. The same setonii stand - go to the left when it is your backswing and the series of strikes him in the back or the side. A warrior due to his slowness did not happen.

The easiest option,call double while he is distracted, do with it what you want,another more simple option,just run with a shield and strike,no problems,and it makes sense to do just for the powerful shield,the usual stupidly blocking a punch and hit back,generally no problems.

D
Djonnikc 11.06.20

saa0891
Works well when there is a place to bypass, or rather on the side of call/put off! In the narrow corridors, just against riconosci it seems easier to Tara (at +3), which hits them, then they actually have to finish in time! But the way on one of the bosses (which the trailers have been), the distraction didn't work, or rather worked, but when he was running XP and I was already in anticipation of a quick victory, he spun around, grabbed me and threw me into the wall at the other end of the arena)) it Looked cool, to be honest, I was pleasantly surprised! So.....

s
saa0891 11.06.20

Djonnikc

Works well when there is a place to bypass, or rather on the side of call/put off! In the narrow corridors, just against riconosci it seems easier to Tara (at +3), which hits them, then they actually have to finish in time!

Is the problem in a narrow corridor to call the double and roll behind the enemy,again as I wrote even easier to hit the shield with a running start,then the shield-Thane opens and you can strike,however it is better to do after his attack, otherwise there is a big chance to get hit (he also has a shield and makes vypod sword,not so sickly shoots),although we must always be ready to step aside.

And the RAM I was not pumped,but instead wasted on useless ability that increases attack,but to sense something from her a little more real theme simple shot, magic with the fire rune.

I'm not far,but I severely strained a sorcerer or magician (he really is only one for all locations),the demon world,which sucks your life,throws golubymi balls and other filth does, and when you kill it it still explodes if you don't have time to roll and you can die a couple of times got me down bitch,the main thing is to sneak up to him you can but still don't kill him,he is the infection disappears.

D
Djonnikc 11.06.20

saa0891
Yes, I am still at the beginning! Opened the portal, but the catacombs've come across) And roll over I'm in trouble, or rather with my weight)) In darque in Haveli faster ride than here! It seems the ring is put on weight, one damn slow! And the RAM shouldn't have opened, they can be many opponents in the pits, etc. to throw, generally fortwo turns out! And by the way he hit the Line of attack! That is, I have often been specially aged opponents build and then let it! on level three I think to 250 sabirat, depending on the opponents!
Rage that you opened only at certain points to use! To me it helped good against BOS in the cemetery when he was bestowal your killer the spell that I activated what would be the best to remove XP and run time))
But way over the Board with a run against the shield, thanks, didn't know that they will work! Shields and young (fist) repost tried??

s
saa0891 11.06.20

Djonnikc

Shields and young (fist) repost not visited??

I wrote above that small just blocking his shot (he's not even a punch) and hit them back,with them generally there is no problem.

It will be necessary to pump the RAM,surely there is a chip that would drop the pumping and distribution of points on the new.

D
Djonnikc 11.06.20

saa0891
I didn't mean it! Or I do not understand you! Repost to do that is to apply the feature of fist of the shield, with the idea to be able the critical rebound! That is the same as he does against us! The idea is very much should damageit! But just hitting them, and then the shock, that's understandable, but it takes like a regular stroke, just without a shield!

s
saa0891 11.06.20

Djonnikc

And as a ripost to do it only at the fist shield works I understand correctly,if Yes then I do not ride,I love the tower.

Bad that you didn't need guns and armor cannot be sold or exchanged for something,or for example to collect one of the two more powerful.

D
Djonnikc 11.06.20

saa0891
But only on fist! In Darque, it was this: at the time of the strike, click special kick shield and the opponent lose balance and completely exposed and in this moment the shot was kitawala very much! Almost killed!
Here, as the controls are very similar, should be as it seems! When his fist first time find, write about it! But I went through))

s
saa0891 11.06.20

Djonnikc

Clear.

o
o3apHuk 11.06.20

Went for a tramp(70) - great for cleric(83) - great warrior(97) is a slag, not a warrior. Had to use a trainer at the last boss for a warrior it was impossible to master, the cleric could be put in Samegrelo and calmly drained it.

E
Evangelist 11.06.20

o3apHuk
What continue does ? Why not just continue to play the same Persian add class and a bit more advanced level ?:D Used a cheat on a class warrior to go barefoot ? OMG, well, lol, and you have not been to include such skill as Rage ? Stronger damage, attack speed significantly higher force does not expire during strikes, and if we dvoruk to take, then barefoot to make war neh... how to do that.

E
Evangelist 11.06.20

The only thing that disappointed in the continuation of New game+ is that the experience is much weak. Passed Warrior game continued them but with the addition of class skills and the Tramp, now skills even more(and only have time to switch). Crap is that due to the strongly small experiment (on every mob) and a huge gap between LVL (e.g. 40.000), it is very hard to pump the stats Agility to take a serious 2 dagger in hand, but gaven daggers which require only 8 dexterity have 30-40 damage no damage no cause in fact vaabsche, so continue to pass his old axe and beat them in 320дамага from one blunder, but if you jump to 500 and comes))). In General, it turns out that while I take the dexterity (and there nomeline knives require 30ловкости), it will take shitload of time assault I was at that time already the 2nd circle will complete the game.
Moreover, when I went to the 2nd round of the game, the armor already does not fall, stupid always and everywhere only the runes and potions. In General, once hrenovato developed this thought of everything.