3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDominion 11.06.20 08:54 pm

Classes (Lords of the Fallen)

Let's discuss the classes, especially the style of the game, who both administered by their class. I decided to start the bum. Somehow they grievously, want to do achivku, kill the first boss without taking damage, but for the robber it's unreal campaign. Anyone have any ideas?
27 Comments
Sort by:
g
garik20088 11.06.20

And when you start NG-2, the weapons and armor stay?

x
xxxruselx 11.06.20

People! - In fact the game is not complicated if you do not hurry and passing at the beginning, having only 2 first boss, start respawning mobs in these affordable sectors to gain more LVL. And at the cemetery by 3-jemu boss has already come in the heavy armor and strong two-handed hammer. Swung in attack power, stamina and health +faith for Kilauea and protect buff 3-level. (blue class magic) you become sickly-tank with good damage and you have even the secondary banks-the Khilok, the shield that you are always behind for beauty and the rolls are not needed. You just scratch and all your health in combat gradually recovers. The mobs who are deaf defense shields - switch to the magic that is the 4th in a series - stun if you get hit and there is no problem! Insert after... the stone-rune better with poison weapons and will be very good!

S
Shadowarm 11.06.20

xxxruselx
Necromancy into?

x
xxxruselx 11.06.20

Why necromancy?

D
Delphis 11.06.20

Shadowarm
if people do not understand your reasoning, it does not mean that it deals with necromancy and is able to read your mind

S
Shadowarm 11.06.20

Delphis
Seriously chtoli,and you understand my reasoning?

x
xxxruselx 11.06.20

Shadowarm -sorry! - Did not understand. Maybe you asked for - fond of-I-necromancy!?
In General, cool conversation. :D