3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 11.06.20 09:00 pm

FAIR PVP CUP SEASON 2 (Diablo 2)

Played almost all duel for 1 night. Parties are great, thank you for your promptness
Congratulations to the winners!:
1st place - XBALANQUE - 100% WR
2nd place - PvPDrUiD - 75% WR
3rd place - dropnutij_mul is 62.5% WR ( in a BO7 for the 3rd place was won 4-0 )
Written on Dynamix and collect prizes and / or pledges!

The final table:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yl9X-5KDU9vf2N3KSdofgRpeIm4L_LNFc9zszmrzKJ0/edit?usp=sharing
Updated the PVP Ladder:
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/pvp_ladder-927661/

Very disappointed in the turnout at previous events, but we do not lose heart and try again to raise pvp to pg from his knees!!!
And so, having prayed, let's start!
The tournament will be held according to the rules of Fair Pvp.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/pravila_fair_pvp-211528/
The format of the - checkerboard ( each against each ).
The time of the 28.01.17 - 29.01.17 . The collection starts at 17: 00 each game day.
Points will be awarded for winning unique meetings bo5 ( 3 wins ). The first 3 prize places will be awarded prizes, first 10 receive bonus pvp ladder points.
A controversial situation ( equal number of points among the contenders for the prize ) will be addressed by a series of duel format bo7 ( to 4 victories ).

Participation in tournament is free, with the traditional collection of mortgages ( Ist rune ). Deposits will be returned upon completion of tournament for those participants who have played all their duel. In case of no show the collateral goes to the prize pool next tournament.
To participate in the tournament must apply in the traditional way:
1. Character name
2. Game account
3. Character build

To take deposits need to 27.01.17 . To change which character you are taking part you can also to 20.01.17.

For violation of the rules will be awarded a technical loss or, in extreme cases, disqualification.

Prize Fund:
1st place - runes Vex Gul
2nd place - Vex rune
3rd place - Gul rune

Participants of the tournament:
1. PvPDrUiD *G. G. G. / wind Druid
2. pdhm *hdin / hammerdin - - merged
3. Luftwaffe-SS *zhr123 / blizzard Sorc
4. XBALANQUE *wind-druid / wind druid
5. Allres *Allres / hammerdin - merged
6. T-Wolf *Trololo_3000 / wolf barb
7. powemy *zawem / fire es sorc
8. dropnutij_mul *dropmul. / poison bone necro
9. fpk *Flame[15] / fire es sorc
10. Lightresa *magnys54 / vita lite sorc
11. NaomiSmalls *maraj / blizzard sorc
63 Comments
Sort by:
s
saratoff64 11.06.20

yok0o
Support! As rocky said, no matter how hard you hit, it's important to keep what a blow, or as he said someone from the local - down - up - trahnula again!

But those here you have everything, we have nothing says only that you don't want to do anything in order to have something happen.

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.06.20

saratoff64
xDD

B
Bambuca 11.06.20

saratoff64
Suggests that we don't want to drive the wigs, and a number animasons not included.
Answer where did you get Eni, mm ?
Other honest ways very difficult to raise the ked, without thinking about Sur now I have given the armor.

y
yok0o 11.06.20

Bambuca
iz tex kto toka v enigmax 20%~ vodili pariki
ea pariki taskal po4ti ne nikogda i v kajdom sezone nebilo absolyutno nikakix problem s runcom
a, clona toje videl 1-2 po sezon za, esli 4e

s
saratoff64 11.06.20

Bambuca
I dragged ~Ber 1, ~1 Ber of trade, the rest were inherited from his comrades who gave up the needle D2, that Annie turned and ked ;) and you Bamboo as wigs trained and how many runs on the di and BA'al with mafam did?

T
Torum. 11.06.20

saratoff64
Ti Krutoi.

s
saratoff64 11.06.20

yok0o
Mashka merged? :)

y
yok0o 11.06.20

saratoff64
kak obi4no

P
PAK-PYK 11.06.20

hde stream!??!!!111

C
Coldra 11.06.20

hamer isteri4ka obidelas i ushla

Q
QLinkee 11.06.20

Coldra wrote:
hamer isteri4ka obidelas i ushla
Drama? Details?

N
NoneOne2010 11.06.20

Tournament wind druids some

C
Coldra 11.06.20

Yes, he first meditation included he said you can't then Holy freeze and all he said I had you in mind, and left

B
Bambuca 11.06.20

Which of these two ?

y
yok0o 11.06.20

Bambuca
Mashka merged immediately before the commencement of the tournament, as usual
pdhm was outraged that he was banned Holi frieze

A
Andruha90 11.06.20

Hmm...

s
saratoff64 11.06.20

I have not rebelled even once that I did something forbidden. You said you saw a copper, and I replied that it was HF, and turned it on accidentally, as it is a PVM char and buttons a lot, missclicked, the answer was that this does not excuse me. Go you with the refereeing and tournament rules fire pvp and the whiners screaming that they have nothing, too tired, on pvp I don't expect any more

y
yok0o 11.06.20

saratoff64
I wrote that it is a PVM char condones the use of illegal skill
to remove bind and to play on you no OFC not banned, but you freaked out and said that refuse to participate further and left the game.

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.06.20

saratoff64
Do YOU even read rules? Think would have to see before you sign up.

B
Bambuca 11.06.20

saratoff64
According to the text above all the whining over you )
on pvp I don't expect any more - so the loss for pvp.
fell, got up, trahnula again! - isn't that your words?!
Normal pitchenik should be with the nature, slightly bitter, stubborn, in the event that will return with new forces and to punish all offenders. To shove so to speak, a mouth full of cucumbers.