3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex11168 11.06.20 09:04 pm

Nvidia GTX 760 4Gb pulls the Witcher on high (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a gtx 760 4 Gb(i5 4570 3.2 ghz, 8gb ram, Win 7 x64) about the game does not use all the memory on the graphics card. I put everything at high quality and fps does not rise above 15, while MSI says that the video memory is only 1.2 gig. But! if I go to metal gear solid 5 works where all settings on ultra, the memory is at 2.2 gig. Don't understand why the Witcher is not the whole memory is used. can someone tell me what the problem is
The drivers are the latest. Only yesterday the update came.

44 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDarkaxeI 11.06.20

On fancy preferenc firewood only from the manufacturer of the card (which soon forgets his creation). 760 like 2 GB, here are some of the games does not go travel.

S
SavvyZOR 11.06.20

Che, I have ornul.
To play 760й and think why not issue rules Fpsi on the ultra. Lmao, and in games number of GIGIBAYTY not solve almost nothing, only the size of the textures that are loaded and details.

a
alex11168 11.06.20

IDarkaxeI

_Savvy_
Not all are educated in the IT field. I do have the education mechanic. The miracle that managed to master even a drop of information from this area

P
Provednik Monolita 11.06.20

alex11168
do not pay attention vidyuhi you have rules stretch the rules if ultra settings are not Gonesse

D
Drktmplr 11.06.20

With any luck the 760 should pull it, I have a 780 ghz edition his digest without the initiative! and 4gb memory is not an indicator.

a
alex11168 11.06.20

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
Thank you.
Drktmplr
Oh, what a pity....

n
nikita2112 11.06.20

There are still people who power the video card gigabytes the measure?

I
IDarkaxeI 11.06.20

alex11168
and I'm an economist)) just have faced a similar divorce from ASUS. support sent a forest, one Czech and do something fancy bought (I do not remember now for 6 gigs) from the crazy imagination of producers, not developers NVIDIA, and wood kui he is so small. every six months, in 1,5 years just scored. Market relations, understand

V
VAN_HELSING_94 11.06.20

do not understand the subject the man asked a question why the game does not use all the memory some and you're talking about what he would have disabled some functions, what it is. there was a comment that the game does not require 4 GB that is the normal response to his question. well, what fpsy it is the second problem.

C
Capitan099 11.06.20

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
Actually zamechu 970 pubes not so much it takes you 8 times to put the coat and the hair+all the beyond in addition to range and shadow is only on high and then steadily 50-70(50 it means the minimum for the game) gives 50 fps is usually only in town on the square,and basically enabled vertical sync and stable 60 fps.So it is not necessary to the hair to chase the game was goodtimesroll for a long time,hrot is that if you bring too much to the hair but a drawdown of up to 40,but alas, no one will be using a free camera and zoom to valone.On the cards the 760 and 770 and even less than this feature will really take a lot of fps,that it is only intended for 970 and above graphics cards.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Here in short:
Decided to make a video and show you how much memory eats videosnow Lead in 4k. In adowych super team fights as it was 5112Мб. But not 2-2.5!

R
Richards 11.06.20

I have a 670 was all on the ultra set, in addition to drawing like trees or vegetation in the distance something like this, they are just on high, 40-50 fps everywhere, even the hair is so not eaten as vegetation with trees.

C
Capitan099 11.06.20

Richard
fully agree.The hair did take on the strength of 6-7 fps (unless I can get the camera very close to the hair, or in the cut scenes a little closer to the hair of force only was in the beginning of the game in kaer morhen and the dipped to 40,but this is just the place for a second,then everything is stable 70-60 )and no more,and the range and shadows at high settings eat almost 15 fps maybe a bit less 13-12,but the fact is that more hairline.Hair adds realism and flavor.Before when I played without it, I think that the difference is not present,but was mistaken))

P

Capitan099
I don't know in team fights and in cut scenes too much prosidaet gowar in my experience was 2 times the hair eating to the guys and that's a fact because we can percents weak to me well I have never had 50-70 shots with hair

C
Capitan099 11.06.20

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
means associated with the processor,well can not to prosidela very much on the 970,unless it is fully disclosed,although maybe with Intel there would be no subsidence even with 2 bears.To be honest the CPU I have a FX 8350 in overclocking to 4.5 and he's not quite top-end and budget and gives all Bang and no strong subsidence in the cut scenes and when playing the observed 50-70(50 square can give,70 on the highway and in a forest 55-60 as well in these places can give).If for example 2-3 bear when you battle with them, too, will shrink from the force 45-42 fps and even is not actually significantly a bit(well, I already think all the same optimize of hairworks average),and you can safely play with it.

P

Capitan099
well, I i5 4570 is enough

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

Nvidia GTX 760 4Gb pulls the Witcher on high
and should not
for ultra settings for example you need 2 770 and then half the required performance, then no
low resolution it somehow does not always help. or rather until a certain level where it is already resolution independent it every transparency reflection-aliasing and shadows.
the Witcher is designed for maps in the region of 2 to 3 GB more then the game will not eat. the same concerning other games. мгс5 also like 2 GB myltse
Kanto to see the full twist of VRAM in the ceiling is an ultra Maxi of assassino callofduty Yes vectohsv any conrider with all ultra textures. these Igori eat from 5 to 8 hahabulin.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

alex11168
I have the FHD on high settings in Novigrad 1800-2200мб VRAM eats

a
alex11168 11.06.20

[Denis]
Soon I'll buy the monitor and see how many I would have

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

alex11168
Here's the area of Novigrad: