3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand-_-97 11.06.20 09:11 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be! Agronafta don't lie! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just recently stumbled on vidio granatov (Ukrainian gaming magazine (videoversija))
It shows how Oleg Yavorsky shows the Crew how agronafta are working on Stalker 2 . He said that over Prekrasnem work on ST2 and speech can not be .A Week ago I watched the same agronafta and they said GSC is Closed and we say goodbye with a Stalker. And now this vidio .... Sorry if the news already know everything , Just thought you might like to see reliable Data .

Here is a link to the vidio
250 Comments
Sort by:
[
[StarForce] 11.06.20

Yesterday agronafta showed five games, the continuation of which will never be. The Stalker in that list was not. Was TimeShift, Nalf-life 3 or something.

M
Metal Messiah 11.06.20

Half-Life 3
But he's still not out!

J
John Lokk 11.06.20

Halva 3 will be released! As well, and Stalker 2. Even if he is ready for the most part to release it this year with GTA V suicide! But in the following autumn it is possible. To declare winter on the resumption of development and come out with a cheerful open-world shooter on the market. While Survarium is not sparkle with all the colors of Stalker 2 will not I think. Left people think the development trust will not.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Greene said there are two groups of developers who can do the ST2. But if will make another team, and not the VG, it will be a completely different Stalker. It is likely that the new pipeline will ruin the series. Team VG in my opinion saying that he wants to gain money with project curvarum and then try to convince Zelena to sell their brand.

W
Waffen 11.06.20

It is strange that Greene was silent for a long time.It seems like the project is frozen,not closed....maybe the guys with gambling that you know?

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Waffen
No, nothing yet. Only the Grigorovich knows everything, and dreams not how it is divided.

a
almen 11.06.20

One of the reasons for the closure of the project S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 is PIRACY! To invest in the game and not make a profit business people do not want.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

almen
Maybe you're right, but why Grigorovich was always satisfied with the sales? Even made the clothes and stuff of the brand Stalker. The book Department is still working, but Grigorovich has transferred the right to use the brand for the book series Chapter CALL swag. It is not clear why he gave it to, all dismissed, except for the brand Stalker.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

it is so bullied by the administrators of the East games:

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
http://vk.com/vostokgames

Andriyash Kozlovsky is the administrator of the official group VK of survarium:

pix.PlayGround.ru
http://vk.com/survarium

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

they are all cattle being bullied:
pix.PlayGround.ru

they do not understand what for us means Stalker. I suggest to go to Kiev, find their office, and the lips them all to spend for such jokes.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

The feeling that all the same company VG is thinking or already developing Stalker 2.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

unicorn290
By the way Andriyash Kozlovsky is a flight attendant, is not it?

C
ChrisRedfield 11.06.20

SSPPLL
he wants to buy a second Ferrari ))

[
[StarForce] 11.06.20

Strange move. Trolling of some kind.

d
dd300 11.06.20

The fact that online is a ... the words I just can't. Even though the eyes of the Blind Owl call, but if this game is not the plot, it would be better if they did not continue to do ...

The fact that it did may well be likely, but the issue now makes no sense, but if a little to wait for the new consoles then the prices are definitely not, but I will repeat if there is no story line in this heresy the point of playing ?

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Why curvarum a good game, it is made qualitatively. And the plot alone they do not (I repeat) because there is no funding.

C
ChrisRedfield 11.06.20

SSPPLL
As there is no funding?
Do not vkurse that VostokGames sponsoring venture Company Vostok Ventures ?
http ://vostokventures. com/

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

ChrisRedfield
The company does not Finance single projects! I talked about it.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Firelake - Live to Forget (Sund track from call of Pripyat) look fine in the theme( Remember about the past, but it did not return...

A
Aleksandr Boyarko 11.06.20

All coming in. On the Internet stumbled upon this video, the alleged Stalker 2 looks impressive, here is a video possony: