3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand-_-97 11.06.20 09:11 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be! Agronafta don't lie! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just recently stumbled on vidio granatov (Ukrainian gaming magazine (videoversija))
It shows how Oleg Yavorsky shows the Crew how agronafta are working on Stalker 2 . He said that over Prekrasnem work on ST2 and speech can not be .A Week ago I watched the same agronafta and they said GSC is Closed and we say goodbye with a Stalker. And now this vidio .... Sorry if the news already know everything , Just thought you might like to see reliable Data .

Here is a link to the vidio
250 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Andrew VAG 11.06.20

SSPPLL
The main thing is you're right - no hands GSC it's not that old Stalker which we all know!

L
Leha-Bratan- 11.06.20

Bryahnya !!!

S

Leh-Brah-
Well you can have another opinion...

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Yeah, we've all seen the screenshots and models, they are just cool. Grin the fool, this is the same as if I poisoned cat meat and has not given!

L
Leha-Bratan- 11.06.20

I'm almost certain that there will be no old nor new, the main weight brain dealing with the Stalker, Survarium is now occupied by a test and guess who will be able to raise the plot and everything else on the game I just can't imagine. If there is so to say drawings brought to mind the 2nd, which just have shlifanut and to throw on the market, you may have something here, but I'm not sure.
PS: SOR for the tautology.

L
Leha-Bratan- 11.06.20

SSPPLL
It seems just then the whole salt that green business which fivelive hinted that the need to curtail the project. Look for VIDOS in inete with interview developers, who describe their impressions in the moment when they announced the closing of (I past the lines saw it).
PS: chat finally can not read the conclusions of the current situation in this genre and the title of the topic.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Leh-Brah-
Well, you probably know from the theme or from the video that the project is ready by 50%. Even the plot is fully calibrated and completed. After the closure of the company on the same day was the presentation of the plot for the whole team. All say much, but alas, the company closed.

L
Leha-Bratan- 11.06.20

SSPPLL
Bro, throw a reference on extra info, if not more difficult.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

http: //www . youtube .com /watch?v=1Bd4WtIWrtw that the gaps will be removed

L
Leha-Bratan- 11.06.20

SSPPLL
Thnx bro

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

PPC.. then you lit))) E3 the dates of 11.06.2013 - 13.06.2013, wait... if there's none, so Stalker do M. E. R. T. V.

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

unicorn290
I just made a mistake) Well, at least the soul was encouraged that curvarum is. Alpha test began (a long time). Sorry, sorry, a promising and successful project buried...

L
Lunh 11.06.20

Oh, and there were times, as expected and as played....

Of correspondences (when he smiled)

Talk about STALKER!!!

M. E. D. ok (23:33:58 20/03/2007)
=) We also have the pirates)))
M. E. D. ok (23:34:13 20/03/2007)
already 2 days as is ))
M. E. D. ok (23:34:43 20/03/2007)
Where exactly I don't know.But the boys already did))
SerG@nT (23:34:59 20/03/2007)
and what they say!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?
M. E. D. ok (23:35:11 20/03/2007)
XS. I never seen them))))©

E
Elf0m3n1ack 11.06.20

Lуnх
:D
I remember before the release of PM, saw sellers at a local stall, which laid out the disks with the Stalker in boxes the day before release. As I did not ask them to sell me the disc before the time agreed, and the next day I took a day off lessons to first collide to buy)))

S

Вадиман26
And bought?

S

Why do you think that if at E3 will not be the General will not?
Maybe so the exhibition will not show and the project so far, that stopped. A month later sell it to another company, and after half a year, they will finish.

u
unicorn290 11.06.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Andrew VAGM

because there is an opinion that the grin froze collide due to the fact that I decided to wait until the release of new generation consoles, the E3 is a great platform to restart the project, the more there will reveal many NEW games, and the Stalker is a cult game, which is not really need to advertise, and it's PC exclusive, tidbit for consoles.

Well, not at E3, maybe later at GamesCom, in any case, if the Stalker is alive, that Greene should have moves, because if he's gonna waste this semester and start console at the end of 2013, the release of Stalker in the second or third party games on new consoles will bring immeasurable less dough than the FIRST next gen GAME for consoles, this is pure business. If restart Stalker and then only in the coming months more to wait longer. But this is of course all only if freezing of the project happened because a new generation of consoles. Wait...

S

unicorn290
Let's hope that Greene is a smart businessman and understands how profitable this project...

S
SSPPLL 11.06.20

Green seems to really waiting for fans of him under the door the phrase S. t.a.l.to.e.R. alive! the shit starts :D

S

SSPPLL
Let him wait. Looking forward)))