3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 11.06.20 09:36 pm

Watch_Dogs 2 Take it or not (Watch_Dogs 2)

People whether to take, no opinion , all writing is different.
Is it worth taking ? Similar to GTA 5 and if there is a thread online mode?

How do you pull it on my bucket.
System: i5-2320 3.00 Ghz
Operative: 8Gb
Video: Msi Geforce 1060 Gaming 6Gb
35 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 11.06.20

The bucket?Are you kidding me? The game is worthwhile.

f
fustcaper13 11.06.20

Disaire
I don't know, but with my percent and operatives is a bucket =)

a
a_noob_is 11.06.20

The game I simulated short hours will be more than in GTA. And I'm still the plot was not even, as you begin to play, and you begin the game to throw jobs, someone breaks, BAM, and already prey on someone else and the guy of the thread normally will meet, go on missions in the cooperative to pass. Forget what you wanted to finish the campaign mode.

B
Biloljonik 11.06.20

So worth it

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.06.20

ЖТА5 but, Trevor, nothing more than absolutely not impressed. Dogs played not so much yet (5 hours), but happily and with genuine interest.

S
Sergey Atroshko 11.06.20

Worth it for a change. Good game, but not perfect, as Kolda first example))

i
imitator26 11.06.20

The game is good and your PC will go without problems.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 11.06.20

I got, no regret, this game worthwhile, better than the first part. Loved the new features not found in other games, the quadcopter and a jumper. With them it is very convenient to plan and conduct operations - not even know how without them could do with a lot of brainteasers on ingenuity. My rating 8/10. The plot really is that vague, but quickly forget about it, the game is a lot of other occupations.

f
fustcaper13 11.06.20

Thanks guys!! All of the adequate info from you =)) just loaded right now to take =))

F
FsTanDar 11.06.20

fustcaper13
Cha norms percent, but the RAM...

J
JetFIRE13 11.06.20

fustcaper13
Well with GTA 5 its not need to compare,different games,and don't hold it to GTA.
Talk about the cons of the game:
1)Optimization.The game has very bad optimization,who would not say that,but the game is not mnogopro,and a waste of resources,my i7-6700k loaded from 70% to 80%,the other i5-6400,so it is completely chock-full all 100% colimatic.The game is just a terrible shade,they and the main reason for spending all the resources,textures, etc. it's the little things,they do not eat resources.To get a stable 60fps,I had to turn down shadows to medium value...and that gtx1070!Then there is the fog signature,turn it off,he eats like a shadow and obscure resources,and looks well at all.Everything else I have on ultra smoothing txaax2+smaa.Remember SHADOWS and FOG,antialiasing, in its sole discretion.
2)the little things in graphic terms.So we sit in the car if we turned off the blur,the salon is just a bunch of soap!But if we shut down,everything looks more is not better.If you remember gta5 and there were working mirrors(though crooked),worked the instrument panel.Here, the model car is mediocre,the salon made no offense,as a novice Modera.Further.this is already annoying,I hate that there is no fixing of the wheels because it turned the wheel,got out of the car and the wheels are in the position that you set.Yes in gta5 too,but there are fashion.Also I hope mods will be on this game.
3)a Sensitive children's story,but he is also a plus.Yes it's a little silly and ingenious hackers blunt as 10 year olds,but then it saves the situation because there is this diarrhea and tedious codswallop as in the first part.There just fun and groove.
4)This is a physics auto and Moto.Still it's better than the first part,and if in the settings to reduce the responsiveness in turns,the car does not twitch like a toy.Becomes smooth and weighty.
5)the size of the city.Yes, he's not small but if you look at the map,most of the took the water,thereby stretching the map.Yes the map is slightly smaller than gta5,but on the scale with the just cause 3 both games like to the moon.T.in just cause 3, it's huge!
6)Monotonous sounds of the car.
It seems that the cons of everything,if you remember that complement.
Now the pros:
1)the game has lots of jobs,there is always something going on.Even a system like in the division because the hunt for the Creator of chaos.Only with one difference,if a hacker kills civilians,then it is open hunting.In the division's not the same for civilians to kill,there is the hunt for you will be if you just popped in the player.
2)the Story is quite fun,without depressure and it pleases.
3)the game has a lot of clothes and customization.You can create a gun in a 3D printer and in the same color.
4)Hacking.It is divine,you can complete the mission in stealth with just one drone(if not notice) can a machine(forgot the name),you can take a capture.You can kill the enemy,can an electric shield to stun.You can call him and distract him.You can blow up his phone,it is possible to apply the ultrasonic signal and its stun.Generally dozens of ways to ruin the lives of the enemy.Something like neighbours.The most banal and stupid way,is asked to break in and start shooting,but get bored because the game is not in it,and recall it will be a far cry with the capture of the posts.
5)a Large Park of various equipment.
6)Good soundtrack,which surprisingly is not boring.
7)you Can take a network job with other players,but I avoid it because it is always screwing things up,I want to pass on the stele,and the assistant more spoils.Runs at top speed and starts firing,thus forcing all your efforts into the pipe.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Dok Rolf
I was also wondering to take it or not!
Still in the year before the holidays took instead Farik-Primal, Dishonored 2, just 3 Cowes.
But after that text all desire repulsed:
1)Optimization.The game has very bad optimization,who would not say that,but the game is not mnogopro,and a waste of resources,my i7-6700k loaded from 70% to 80%,the other i5-6400,so it is completely chock-full all 100% colimatic.The game is just a terrible shade,they and the main reason for spending all the resources,textures, etc. it's the little things,they do not eat resources.To get a stable 60fps,I had to turn down shadows to medium value...and that gtx1070!Then there is the fog signature,turn it off,he eats like a shadow and obscure resources,and looks well at all.Everything else I have on ultra smoothing txaax2+smaa.Remember SHADOWS and FOG,antialiasing, in its sole discretion.
Really everything is so bad optimized?( Watched on YouTube that someone good plow in SLI, and who is not allowed to open the card, although the same percent. Maybe at that time was a bad support? If I had one video card and when I saw your text, it just would score in this game and expecting hundreds of patches.
Blah, sorry for at least twenty minutes to test it at home on your computer and make a conclusion.
just cause 3, it's huge!
That's for sure))))
The game is just a lot of jobs,there is always something going on.
At least that's something!)
The story is quite fun,without depressure and it pleases.
This is bad(
7)you Can pass network jobs with other players
Nevermind. Not when you do not understand the online games.
4)Hacking.It is divine,you can complete the mission in stealth with just one drone
Is a huge plus. Always preferred stealth and preferably even no one to stun and pass.
If not difficult, throw off your video about the performance in terms of settings that you have specified.

f
fustcaper13 11.06.20

I've bought, but noticed that PPC FPS jumps I have ever 100-70-60-50-40 if the RAM still vpihat to 16, it will give something ?

f
fustcaper13 11.06.20

So, I should not this took.... As soon as the car starts to accelerate, my fps drops by 10, but if I'm going at high speed in the city, there is generally a 5-10

J
JetFIRE13 11.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, judging by your configuration,you do not need to steamed.You have such a sly game should be fully on the ultra to go(at the expense of smoothing not sure).

J
JetFIRE13 11.06.20

fustcaper13
Nothing,the game curve.It requires 8 threads,to even function normally,sucks cloud of VRAM and the same amount of RAM.Even at 1080 with msaa x2 light smoothing 25фпс.Is that shadows on the bare minimum to put,antialiasing, FXAA,no extra and disable fog with blur.

f
fustcaper13 11.06.20

Dok Rolf
What to expect when you need to adjust it ?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Dok Rolf
Mostly concerned with the resolution. In a huge resolution you can just put FXaa. Okay I'm gonna do this game and decide there.

J
JetFIRE13 11.06.20

fustcaper13
Unlikely to be correct.If correct,it is not exactly soon.

N
Nikita237 11.06.20

Dok Rolf wrote:
Then there is the fog signature,turn it off,he eats
I would've left it enabled, so it is very beautiful