3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 11.06.20 09:36 pm

Watch_Dogs 2 Take it or not (Watch_Dogs 2)

People whether to take, no opinion , all writing is different.
Is it worth taking ? Similar to GTA 5 and if there is a thread online mode?

How do you pull it on my bucket.
System: i5-2320 3.00 Ghz
Operative: 8Gb
Video: Msi Geforce 1060 Gaming 6Gb
35 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 11.06.20

After winning 6 races on yachts you will begin to respect themselves - as a strong-willed person)).
The game is very cool.It is quite different than in the GTA.The similarity is only in the drive through the city and all.

Even I do not understand why the sniper.Everything is so organically traversed with drones and cars - that have no these gadgets do not understand how to play.Sometimes just forcing yourself to shoot and clean up sector with 5-6 enemies.That is in stealth not to turn.

The game is definitely worth purchasing.A lot of side missions which make you smile from ear to ear.Localization of the game 11/10 in modern language.

If you haven't bought this game you are full LOL.

f
fustcaper13 11.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
You're an idiot ? You're an idiot! You read the posts above or just go to the post to leave, Ugra shit with optimization , all said take it, not someone not say, that such problems you the game!!!
Suk took to his head shit nieboczowy

The game skips!! FPS 100-70-60-40-35 JUMP ALL GAME, and if you start to drive in the city then all the computer can vzorvalsya there prosidaet at high speed to 10-5 knowingly gave money!!!

Rava latest version of the game, all settings turned to minimum. All at a high standard. Sit in the car and just start overclocking , then there was balcarova starts fps drops to 10-15, in the town begin to get the FPS TO 20-30 and THEN AGAIN IN 10-5, THIS is NOT NICE! Took due to the fact that all said that the game is good, I even threw silkski said everything will fly!!! nafiga I взял1!!

G
Gladd78 11.06.20

fustcaper13 wrote:
The game skips!! FPS 100-70-60-40-35 JUMPING GAME
You have something with a computer not. I have a fx-4300 and gtx 750 on medium stable 30-40 frames.

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.06.20

Shit your computer.The game of the future and she needs 8 threads.
This old shit percents on frequency is only 3 HZ - bolnica 100%.There vidyaha jumps for load from 60% to 90%.Though dispersed to 4.0.Let me guess you saw in the counter 200 fps and my chicken brain thought that this percent it opens))) Uhahahaha.All processorsamsung games you got 100% download percent for all nuclei and friezes.Because the fate of this CPU without overclocking - GTX 950 max.Just Lok at 30 fps will save it from humiliation and give a little breathe of air.

PS.GTA 4 at the time gave 25 fps.2 nuclear percent - we'll call her shit - come on.

v
vitalik2187836 11.06.20

I don't know why all the shouting about optimization) I Have 970 and 6700, all stock (for overclock don't know how). I play on ultra, (put one time on ultra, just to compare and got 3 fps XD, the difference in the chart is the minimum). And 30 fps and very good graphics, just a little digging in the settings.
The game is very cool, sorry for little work time to play time(
My rating her a 9/10. Once again, a very cool game.

N
NoN141 11.06.20

fustcaper13
dude, if you're not an idiot, you can to return this money. (writing your problem) - at least I returned the incentive a lot of games, and the money returned to me.
But apparently either you have a computer virus, and you have a FPS wild for it.
or delve into the graphics settings, I don't know. my game is fine, everything is 60-70 fps gives. Almost everything in *MAX*
Conclusion, or you have a computer the BOTTOM and you fucked up, or you're an idiot.

P. S although I did not like.

T
Timur Asailov 11.06.20

Also puzzled, but decided to give preference to Disohnerd 2, and have not regretted.

N
NoN141 11.06.20

Timur Akilov
I first more like Dishonored

T
Traun 11.06.20

fustcaper13
I have a gtx 1060 i5 4570 16gb ram on ultra drawdowns, high 35-50 fps
the game is not bad, there's stupid in the sense of mission but they are interesting, a lot of extra missions, with the network game is not yet understood. Well, the game is worth to play in it

T
Timur Asailov 11.06.20

NoN141
I like the first one and the second still going through, so I can't say.

B
Bombardirovschik 11.06.20

fustcaper13
You in this thread fiercely tattooed, bought shit, that's it LOL!
why buy cal?

S
Samuel Attend 11.06.20

Bomber
Too thick

R
RussianCat-Barsik 11.06.20

Download torrent, its already hacked. At the same time and check it out.

L
LenivyiBob 11.06.20

Stasny gameplay + cool story with cool characters. A lot of references to modern mass culture, jokes, memchiki, IT humor. Somewhere after the latest patches in one of the missions was a reference to Russian hackers (TTN nuts)
Very fun game.

A
Analius 11.06.20

take in Charente