3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devilgroup87 11.06.20 09:37 pm

American Truck Simulator with the set and tested mod (American Truck Simulator)

Not found topics about that, like who put what mods on this decided to write itself. In General, the topics that I, as a fan of the series and in the profession of the driver, quite a long time to play this igrulinu. Started respectively with Truck and similar games.
I would like to ask. How and by whom are at the latest version of the game on card auto, traffic, weather, trailers, and so on? There are skilled guys who did the Repack Euro Truck Simulator 2 with already made mod almost everything in the game. That is, the game is almost not to recognize as it changed modes. But in American Truck Simulator, why not want.
If someone is not difficult, can anyone share their MOD folder of the game where there is anything that is already time-tested, and full stuffing stuffed?!
I drafted several versions, but I think to ask people. Later gash a Repack with the latest update.
27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.06.20

Devilgroup87
400 too much time, no DLS not even attached to the game in the month of February! 400 rubles is possible for ЕТС2 to give, with no regrets (Yes, even 800-900 rubles, including of course all DLS). for the same 200 rubles a pity, because 10 cities and the entire journey takes 1-1.5 hours from edge to edge of the map... and if not to drive, observing the rules of the SDA.
it is a pity that the game put. ЕТС2 I liked, even took to steam the stickers on trucks that would at least like it to support the developer, waited, from the very first mention of ATS. hoped, maybe even prayed on it, and then the developer throws up a duck. not only that, the game is hundreds of times less ЕТС2, and a lot of bugs... it is not worth the money, not worth it. 100 - 150 rubles, and I would buy it if all the incentive more would be nothing. and only torrent, only with mods.

D
Devilgroup87 11.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Well.. Let's hope that it still will support somehow. I ЕТС2 experiment so DLS and mods stuffed that the game itself is almost 3 gig weighs, and her fashion ash 17!!! Eybogu, ships for 5-6 minutes probably, but the map is huge just, almost all of Europe gathered I was able to do in pieces, roll didn't want. Right now I'm running tests, then I will pack the mod folder, there is probably more that does not already have, and so a whole lot.
At the expense of ATS pechalka... she was very Lag.. cannot do do patches to collect I do not know. Waiting for developers..

V
Valeriy Lihvinskiy 11.06.20

The boys and I play on version 1.4.2.2 and s can put only 13 mods,if you have put the fashion truck begins to sink into the road,not the version with the bug Neto fashion bug, help explain....

b
bobrdobr 11.06.20

Valery Likhvinskoe
Number of mods to do with it, but their quality.. :))
Conflict mods.. something something is not aligned or priority (location) mods are not correct..
Good, we need the game log, or at least a screenshot of the mod folder

c
ch-a-ks 11.06.20

Today I traveled half the city, trying to buy a game disc. Before almost every shop was a kiosk with wheels, any game you could buy, and now even in retail stores nevemore to buy. The set of meager a couple of three games at an unrealistic price. No choice at all! Maybe the game you download from a reliable source that would work without any problems???

D
Devilgroup87 11.06.20

ch-a-ks

How do you for example such an interesting industry, and a sucker for Finance as the Internet? Everything now goes through the card, mob.banks, etc.
In dear, good stores now, you can only buy the BOX or Curling with the game in the box, and the hell knows what the game's about at the top of what would these boxes with a supposedly lower price was.

c
ch-a-ks 11.06.20

Devilgroup87
Yes, in principle I'm ready to pay that kind of money, if only the choice was. I used to remember such moments, I even ordered the discs with the desired set of games and movies on them.