3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Opananane 11.06.20 09:41 pm

What quests are decisive when choosing Triss or Jennifer? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If you choose Triss in the quest it's Now or never, and then Ian on the quest Last wish, is it possible then to reject Triss in quest of final preparations" and to stay with Ian?
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hanter 11.06.20

blackmagnum
What.... Triss sucked from the finger?)
She then too the books have been very important Geralt...
He was just trying not to give)))

S
Sativum 11.06.20

kowalski710
Che agrissa then? On do not say, does not help, what for generally something to write? Angered by something, make himself otherwise and better, and don't spit their opinion, which, by and large, no one except you and don't care.

B
Bupycop 11.06.20

kowalski710
So its in the books so called, specifically Ystrad called her that.
Albert Shcherbakov
Do not give in to what? If so to argue, it was important every second, just Triss, unlike many other witches with whom he, too, slept and had a relationship, was often with him, for it Triss loved him. But coral, Fringilla and the other, just a fleeting attraction.

B
Bupycop 11.06.20

blackmagnum
Why are you telling me this? I know that Geralt never loved Triss, at least in the book series, the game constituted conversation, because there are chosen by the player.
kowalski710
Lol what? Not to share a book series from the game? Can you not read books? But in the books Geralt is a very different character and in the game you yourself play your character for this RPG.

W
WeiLis 11.06.20

that's srach from 1 question

M
Mama Stiflera 11.06.20

Opananane wrote:
If you choose Triss in the quest it's Now or never, and then Ian on the quest Last wish, is it possible then to reject Triss in quest of final preparations" and to stay with Ian?
No. Reject anyone can be. Get extra quest three to tango and Buttercup BL.., in the epilogue will mention the loneliness of Geralt

B
Bupycop 11.06.20

kowalski710
I've played different Geraldo because had the game 7 times, including the maximum canonical. In any case, the game is very different from the books. In the books the Witcher is poor, poor, poor. But in the game you king can fight anyone you want, unlimited money, kill for the right and left. And in the book massacre on the square and already got a nickname for life.

M
Mama Stiflera 11.06.20

Bupycop wrote:In the books the Witcher is poor, poor, poor
And still always hungry

A

blackmagnum
I said that it was important to him...
neither attractive nor desirable... Important!
I Yennifer always more sintezirovany...
I am not a fan of Triss, except superficially in my taste...

A

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
And it always inserts Buttercup, Oh Yes, and Always everything goes according to plan) generally always) Almost) Hah Always, but almost)

B
Bupycop 11.06.20

blackmagnum
I am also a supporter, Jennifer, but their relationship, too, started not ideal, she did in fact wanted to kill, and all their future relations could not be real, because the desire of Geralt from gene, could work or not, nobody knows. And in the future, Ian not once betrayed him, and in the campaign against the dragon and the affair was at a time when Geralt, they can say met. So with Ian, too short of a lie and other negative things, but all the same, like I said, I follow, Jennifer.

N
Niro_ronin 11.06.20

Bupycop
Honestly, I don't remember the betrayals of her.
I remember of the book, she not once, not twice, defended him, stood at his side, and the side of CRIS. But betrayal I can't remember. The affair with Estrada was only once, and no more no, she was entirely faithful to him in everything.

B
Bupycop 11.06.20

blackmagnum
And Triss in fact, did not betray, but rather not telling me. And so did Ian, on Taneda, she didn't say what was in the Council of sorcerers. In General, I am inclined to the fact that both good on the. But the preponderance Ian deserves the sacrifice in Rivia and the same sacrifice for CRIS, well it is possible so to say, older and more experienced.

B
Bupycop 11.06.20

blackmagnum
In the campaign against the dragon, but this is from the TV series, though in the books she had arranged for him, although they were before this relationship.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 11.06.20

Your mother gave you RPG, ROLE, female, GAME, given a CHOICE, specially you to do what YOU want. No need to cling to some kind of Canon in the books, who in the game is CONSTANTLY broken. No, I understand people who choose, Jennifer, because I was attached to her in the books. I understand people who choose Triss, because they became attached to her in the games. But I don't understand idiots that are screaming about something there's canonical and true, which is in fact not. Love canonical, canonical swords, armor canonical, canonical looks... I choose Shani, suck everything.

blackmagnum
Dude, go masturbate to Jenna, we all understand that you're a fan.

B
Bupycop 11.06.20

blackmagnum
This you March I do not understand, just attempt to convince me, just do not understand what? I said that I also think Ian is the obvious choice. I just wanted to say that she, too, has its problems, at least the character and deeds is also not ideal, although she a person proud and independent, unlike Triss, well, much older, and therefore acts more wise than Triss.

A

blackmagnum
Are you feeling okay?)
It's not about you... shit my brain broke(
I first said that Triss was important to Geralt because you said it sucked from the finger... as a character...
I mean, she was always so...
you told me and added that fans of Triss to fight hard...
But I'm not a fan, I just expressed my opinion...
And I added that I like Yennifer and Triss superficially... the taste and color as they say...
But you and I still have reproached they say On lubitel...
And that is not to say that it is bad...
That's the only word I about you didn't say you said she was bad...
God... the Only way not to break your brain with you all is to keep the chronology of the Discussion...
E-E-E!)))

N
Niro_ronin 11.06.20

Albert Shcherbakov
I meant that she as a love interest for Geralt sucked from the finger, I didn't mean that she's important to him or not. you started this to prove something. Then I expressed why exactly, I personally Triss is not pleasant, and not like it, I didn't call it bad, but only highlighted why I don't feel for her sympathy, for her actions, I'm talking about her left-wing movements, that's all, I can add that Jenna more likes Geralt Than Triss. Externally, it is for everybody, everyone has their own taste, I'm not specifically what is not criticized in Itself as a character she's not bad, than you are my message read.

A

blackmagnum
Oh, lifted... La-La-La...

N
Niro_ronin 11.06.20

Albert Shcherbakov
Well, he started this srach and now egesi normally do, since you like Triss that ass for her vomit, fuck her in cover and Yennu not trochu, you have already lifted.