3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Opananane 11.06.20 09:41 pm

What quests are decisive when choosing Triss or Jennifer? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If you choose Triss in the quest it's Now or never, and then Ian on the quest Last wish, is it possible then to reject Triss in quest of final preparations" and to stay with Ian?
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hanter 11.06.20

Hmm... well, you and Great opponent...
the memory you have problems with speech perception...
Started - are YOU? when correctly expressed his opinion about the character...
Later, you do not understand what I meant, Replying to your comment that Triss is the same important character in the lore..
But you VSY turned and put me out by Transtracheal (Haahahaha... the Mighty Rusko))))
And then I realized who I'm talking...
So...
Blah-blah-blah...

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 11.06.20

Albert Shcherbakov
You fumigated, or both***n, I don't understand the Person you wrote that is saying that their love is sucked from the finger, But it does not mean that she as a character is not important to Laura, you either can't read or Really Trisogel, Yes she's important to Geralt as a friend, damn it, but when he's not experienced, it is the feelings of love, they had once, in the books, and the first two parts, not about what does not speak. as Geralt was, and Triss took advantage of this, If not for amnesia, and I don't expect Triss would be interesting to the witch. But no, he was unconscious, she had trapped him, and not what the feelings, here can be no question, since he didn't remember Jenna, besides, Triss could just enchant it and everything. This is an unfair fight. and don't count, And Yes she's a demon of doubt important for Laura, and for Geralt, that's what he was trying to tell you, but you March didn't get it, Masturbate to masturbate Triss longer you lie to me, Jennifer, was always More sympathetic, and remains nonsense.

A

Black.Style. Games.
Go to the forest... He did not specify in what sense it is sucked from the finger...
And then added...
Same to me... - defender)))

S

Albert Shcherbakov
well, Yes he is guilty, the person is not properly understood, and now offended. you're a strange man. You for himself first, determine who you like and then people throws, Me, Jennifer Like, Oh no I Triss like, and then there is all the same to me, Jennifer love, lies you. And now, a victim of Korca.

A

People have the right idea to submit that it would be understood correctly
And I never said Oh no I like Triss... I said and I Quote Is that superficially
Some claim it upside down... in their own way, in order to get out...
Nakoy so doing, understand the school - recognized, but no, we let people make the brain)

Z
ZONE93 11.06.20

Albert Shcherbakov
you do not need, srach is now here )
right now, soon 3 more will be connected and all )

S

Albert Shcherbakov
Well I agree, this is his mess did not elaborate. although you have explained it.

S

ZONE93
Yes, what srach just a misunderstanding that's all.

A

Black.Style. Games.
Very shocked)))
I just prokomentit!)))
And he starts going crazy...huh and I th I times a day will go... look he says.... I said it again... if you hadn't written it would have ended sooner)))

A

ZONE93
I agree... you need to train yourself not to pay attention...
although... I honestly just bored)
And even to play with Stubborn Buenzli you can... sort of... as they are called?)
(Black.Style. Games.... not talking about you))

S

Albert Shcherbakov
Well I agree, he diluted, your boredom from everyday life.

A

Black.Style. Games.
Rather parodied my little stubborn, opinionated, and later morally gribaudo sister)))

S

Albert Shcherbakov
Heh heh heh, Well people are all different, with different characters, and the fact that you argued with him, This is the norm, Maybe he is bored and he is lonely as you. here and began to argue. And I totally support it, to Each his own, as they say, and to Quote one person says, so like attracts like. I also used how he was furious that most love Triss And Jenna for SINAUT as possible. But I went with my wife in Tibet, and time, Much has passed. I like it all straight I am not most, and who husband, I and only I am responsible for my choices, And what others are saying and appreciate you, but their business does not concern me, at the beginning of the Saga when I read, tried to convince People but realized it rotten, you know how It is with new Windows, first her seraut, and then they themselves, after a time, it will change. First Is Triss until you get bored, And then will Jenna, and it is not known how many Fans will remain faithful to his words. And so I did a Black and White, lilac and Gooseberry, Forever, I Just personally prefer difficult women, Triss, for me, a simpleton, a Woman is not my scale. If you know what I mean.

A

Black.Style. Games.
Yet as I understand)
Heh, even as it is amazing) I am surrounded by people, how shall I say... limited or something...
Here I sit with friends in Troy, playing the Witcher... well, as play, I went, I give them a pass, they didn't pull)
Here Lech asks me whom to choose Triss or Yen... Nacharam ask)
Well I started Ian have, they say it is Canon... They are connected... (when I just played the role of Geralt, after all, did he in the main role...)
They didn't listen and got Triss at the Lighthouse) arguing like her Breasts more and she was kind... WTF? I thought...
Breasts are the same... all the NPCs in the experts is... damn)
After reading the book I knew and understood something that my friends do not do not know and do not understand...
Yennifer is not good, and not evil... she's just Too old for all of these flirting cuties faces... she has experience, she went through a lot...
She's attracted to Geralt, and Geralt to her...
Not because of the appearance...
He was to her... I don't know... the Girl better explain...
It is for him something more... All of its complex nature, the Cold, gentle... he understands that affection from her is not easy to achieve, it also whet) this complexity, the game... and he's a Hunter, the Witcher... Risking your life for a few crowns... her scent like a trail, her style is signs of prey, her smile is for him the highest trophy)))
And Ian -- it seems to me, feels it and fears it, but give in from time to time...
And Triss young by magical standards... naive, ready to rush to Geralt in bed, and it won't leave the game, difficulty, hunting...
Damn something like this...
Words are always difficult to Express thoughts and emotions...

S

Albert De Hunter
Yes you are right my friend, all right, a Woman should be able to achieve, to conquer, to Make sure that she loved you. This is what Geralt did
He has made her, forced her to love him. Just those who choose Triss, don't understand what you need to be able to achieve, a woman, win her heart, to do so, you loved. Not just to be the first one into the neck. or how to say easy prey. You need to be able to achieve this, and such women As Janna for example, When Easy any idiot would do and you try that harder. And when a woman will achieve, then you will have something to be proud of. I realized this after reading, a novel by Stendhal, the Red black.

A

What I did not ask friends to read it... at least Last wish , but there it is you see with the company uncomfortable)))
As I reached them?) Well ETOGES I))) all the details with special effects and pantomime told)))
Now they have Ian)))
Shani and I started to like it)))
she's so... alive)))
with the nature))
In life she was my ideal
Energetic)))
Charismatic)))
Red))
Green-eyed)))
Oh... Witold was absolutely right)))

S

Albert De Hunter
Well Shani great. I do not argue. But I think without upholstered. It does not suit her. Her normal guy needed. to create a family. Children. why her elderly, barren witch, From which sand pours. I understand sex and more. But it is her life is broken.

A

I'm talking about myself...)
Shani already right explained everything to Geralt...)
I would be in Real life to find)))

S

Albert De Hunter
Oh dream of dreams, I would be in real life to Jenn would have married her without hesitation. But I'm already married.

A

Black.Style. Games.
Happens)))
Affectionately call her Ian, and then her piercing gaze, asked to play in an RPG... well, not those of a role-playing game)))