3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smegl 11.06.20 09:42 pm

Questions on the passage (Black Mesa)

All the questions in this thread.
Has anyone found an alternative path in the office?
132 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moskit 11.06.20

Has anyone found an alternative path in the office?
no

PS: at Last a forum for us was spectacular.

B
BlackWhiteYellow 11.06.20

help me I'm stuck where the monster such iron which the fire shoots as they go

p
prodigy007 11.06.20

Rashit there should be forward

B
Brock Samson 11.06.20

2 Paradise meeting with huge gumbleton in the original he killed somosy Avio strike immediately necessary to lure him to the iron gate to approach her monster will run up and unlock it you ostaetsja lizh of prokrasta Zadie ) by the way at least 80хп necessary when such manipulation ilizhe year mod HD

H
HyperXStream 11.06.20

Mosquito

PS: at Last a forum for us was spectacular.

Nobody thought to knock on the lemon and ask them personally :)

damir652

You need to wait until he will be back to you and wildly sprinting to a mini power station, and there stick fast the cords to the outlets, to climb up and wait until close to the robot, then push the button and it will fry.

Brock Samson

Why? There he passed the same way. Bassiana right near the tank, she climbs the stairs and there is a remote control air strike, in the same way put on it and press FIRE and it figachit. Then shoot at the radio tower and it falls and smashes through the wall, of a fallen tower pass on.

D
Dina_Mit 11.06.20

I do not quite understand, what is fashionable it has become to write so that even understand the meaning of the problematic.

somosy Avio strike immediately necessary to lure him to the iron gate to approach her monster will run up and unlock it you ostaetsja lizh of prokrasta with Zadie

B
Bog13zzz 11.06.20

How to confirm the choice of attack the artillery?

B
Bloody_Justice 11.06.20

How to get the location of the conveyors, where waste recycling? Constantly walking in a circle (for a conveyor), and can't find the right way. Tell me WHERE I need to fold and where? Now near a piece of plate on the rail (there is another from the cutting position to expose the plate ).

A
Agent 360 11.06.20

People save, I slammed that monster shock and all,no further progress,as the trolley is not moving,the rails too. Everything is already 50 times climbed, the removal of the brain some(

S
Smegl 11.06.20

Agent 360
Is possible more in detail? the guard at the top of the case didn't? he had way rail switch.

A
Agent 360 11.06.20

The guard should not kill

A
Agent 360 11.06.20

approached him Cho mumbles and all

S
Smegl 11.06.20

Agent 360
try to sit in the cart, press E and then FORWARD
or do you just pressed?

A
Agent 360 11.06.20

Smegl

B
BlackWhiteYellow 11.06.20

HyperXStreamСпасибо large

L
Last Engineer 11.06.20

why is it on the box jump can?

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 11.06.20

You need to Crouch while jumping to get to all kinds of boxes, different locations of medium height.

L
Last Engineer 11.06.20

It should be like a try Crouch jump, can really easier? I will do the high jump!

M
Moskit 11.06.20

HyperXStream
Nobody thought to knock on the lemon and ask them personally :)
I have Levski in LS in the black list :(

s
shulgovskiy 11.06.20

as in the Chapter surface tension, the helicopter shoot down?? shots 8 make an RPG, it starts to burn but don't fall...((