3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smegl 11.06.20 09:42 pm

Questions on the passage (Black Mesa)

All the questions in this thread.
Has anyone found an alternative path in the office?
132 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergamer 11.06.20

UNATCO
Just a game not yet completed. The final Chapter in a different world, will release later. So it's not ending, but rather a commercial break.

U
UNATCO 11.06.20

Sergamer
from this information?

S
Sergamer 11.06.20

Yes from everywhere. And the official website says, and the game in the credits to be Continued, and generally know all this :-)

B
BlackWhiteYellow 11.06.20

How to pass the time when you go out on the surface of another such moment in the trailer of the game was to pass as I reached the place where the bridge is broken and there between the rocks monster hanging like to move to the other side

H
HelfSEVEN 11.06.20

Smegl
Find achivku Pass alternative route in the offices of EASY! Remember the scene in the office (after one side of the office: crawling out of the ventilation, running a scientist, the gun on the right extinguishes the scientist and the headcrab, go through the dark staircase and with us is the security guard, we find ourselves in another office) to the left in the room as you go in the office, someone drags the scientist into the vent, the woman holds it and yells of vengeance. Don't go there, the room on the left and the right a large room where a vortigaunt will appear. Directly across the hall, as will cover the vorta, rested in the room: on the couch with a dead security guard, up the ladder. Mount Razdolnaya the ceiling. Here and there the path )

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 11.06.20

Yes, it is only people with the syndrome turot or down will not work in the first Half have all played 100 times
uhh , what's beautiful there Ksen will , judging by the commercials in the game

afflicts only one that the younger generation will soon forget the original , and be all the DOE*yvat why it's in the 1st Half but better than the 2nd ?

s
stan22 11.06.20

K
KinoFan 11.06.20

I have not switched from the gun to the mount only when the cartridges run out, there is a crowbar in his hand. What could be the reason?

s
simbian80 11.06.20

Guys help pass the level . Can't remember what it's called but I'm on the surface and go through the database where there is a sniper , switch off the voltage and antennas climb onto the roof , there's a hole and I was in the room with the scientist open the door and in the corridor two beam mines and a bunch of explosives , how to pass , as anyone poke but not

I
Ischu papu... 11.06.20

stuck on level where you need to dive deep. there are two more Dolphin-mutant swim. what, where, how... help mi pliiiz!!

s
simbian80 11.06.20

for example, I was only when I included the cheat codes for immortality ))))). There are shorter where the wall is large with partitions , there is a hole near the broken bridge and there are still some wires right in the hole , I shoved in the hole jumped and I was constantly chops , in short was due to the codes

I
Ischu papu... 11.06.20

maybe a run? and down to swim is not necessary? and that at me not enough air

s
simbian80 11.06.20

I did it just as written , I, too, dived and with a run jumped

I
Ischu papu... 11.06.20

all gone. without the cheats. with a running start. from the first time. blasted the truth is not childish! =) it is necessary that the life and the suit was on max, otherwise kick

I
Ischu papu... 11.06.20

Simba, and how to get the burning pipe? where juicer kiwi crush. jump in any way, and nothing to do. all over the place... ((

s
simbian80 11.06.20

and what is the level ? Just can't remember ..

I
Ischu papu... 11.06.20

after the press garbage dump. further, some plant, processing kiwi =)

http://pix.playground.ru/1316878/53187/790072/

http://pix.playground.ru/1316878/53187/790073/

s
simbian80 11.06.20

it is necessary to find the valve , tighten it and then back in and out of the barrel with kiwi and crawl in the vent pipe

I
Ischu papu... 11.06.20

where is the valve? all clambered not found, and the ventilation pipe from the ceiling? there's no way to climb! unless you can fly!

s
simbian80 11.06.20

look better , close the valve , and when it closed, then climbed the stairs to the mixer , where the mine and piped jump - climb )))