3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trey_Lincoln 11.06.20 09:46 pm

Whether you want a sequel to GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I have had the opportunity to contact some developer San Antonio . the question polagaetsja that whether you want a sequel to San an from Rockstar ?
165 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Elder 11.06.20

I'd like a sequel to gta iv

D
DeviL1997 11.06.20

100% Yes!!!!I really want to continue to play for the grove street and Carl because the mod Возрождениe4life full glucono shit, but from the developers really wanted Toko to perialnie and to tricks a car could do in GTA 4 and when Verta CJ falls to stupidly fell and stirred up different tricks,and that the RAM was 512MB

P
Porter92 11.06.20

No, the story of San Andreas for me personally is finished.

G
G.L.U.M.A. 11.06.20

no, that's enough. Usually after three parts all needet no one likes it. And Sasha is just the Third part

M
M.A.K. 11.06.20

No, the sequel did not want to, but the background... It can be... GTA San Andreas Stories would

V
Vashe Velichestvo 11.06.20

I have had the opportunity to contact some developer San Antonio . the question polagaetsja that whether you want a sequel to San an from Rockstar ?
Tell Roxterm let them quickly make continue! :-)

N
Night Light 11.06.20

Colt 8
plus a million... I also wanna chick=))))) XD

G
GTAman 11.06.20

Continued on the engine 4етверки I approve :)

S
Super Agent 11.06.20

Yes!!!!!!!!

C
Colt 8 11.06.20

Thank you and where am I this million? :-D

B
BMW3000 11.06.20

Yes, only for another character, for example, for Caesar. The revival of varrio Los aztecas.)))

E
Egor San Andreas 11.06.20

YES YES YES YES YES !!!! Of course, San Andreas is the best game of all GTA and the sequel is my dream !!!!!

B
BMW3000 11.06.20

I would still be in San Andreas Stories game.)

G
Guardian. 11.06.20

Of course. I hope that the scene of the next game in the Grand Theft Auto series will be San Andreas.

A
Andrew Z 11.06.20

Yes! Sure!

D
DevIL667eXe 11.06.20

if released the sequel to San Andreas that would be cool!

k
kuznekit 11.06.20

Will laaaaaaaaaaaaame

h
hou5e 11.06.20

and from the developers really wanted Toko to perialnie and to tricks a car could do in GTA 4 and when Verta CJ falls to stupidly fell and stirred up different tricks,and that the RAM was 512MB
hmm, it's not GTA so this is the new part (i.e. episode 4) will come.
so people were perialnie and to tricks a car could do in GTA 4 and when Verta CJ falls to stupidly fell and feints different mutila
this new physics. With her new engine, and means for driving Euphoria. This is the 4th episode.
so the RAM was 512MB
well, it's blah, of course, the top coolness :D GTA 4 rest))))

B
BMW3000 11.06.20

Just so the game was normal physics.

K
Kostya31337 11.06.20

I suggest to make a game Catalina what she was doing to meet with CJ, Bandit raids, etc. Or the story of Caesar. And still fighting the main character of Vusi (History before the toga, as he was blind) - let's say war of the Triads and the Yakuza, or Da Nang boys and Triads.