3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trey_Lincoln 11.06.20 09:46 pm

Whether you want a sequel to GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I have had the opportunity to contact some developer San Antonio . the question polagaetsja that whether you want a sequel to San an from Rockstar ?
165 Comments
Sort by:
a
ak-13 11.06.20

So what do you want? A continuation or backstory?

I meant that I want the next part of San Andreas, but the events developed before the events of the normal San Andreas (both VC and VCS, III and LCS).

S
Sergeanur 11.06.20

It would be good. For example, how CJ betrayed the family.

a
ak-13 11.06.20

I wouldn't want to see CJ in the role of the protagonist, and love to have played for some minor character from the original San Andreas.

G
GTAman 11.06.20

For example, how CJ betrayed the family.
Well, not that he's betrayed the family, just ran away from problems.

P
Psiholog_ gta 11.06.20

Of course, I'm all for it! The current row needs to be changed, and to put the necessary deformation of the transport, and the cool thing would be like in GTA 3 to be the hands of feet away!

G
GhOst54rus 11.06.20

YES I WOULD LIKE)))!!!!

S
Sukkubus 11.06.20

And I would continue refused. The territory of the state is large, so that you can come up with many different missions. Here only the main character let there be no CJ.

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 11.06.20

I agree with [GTA.ru] MAN'om. But San Andreas Stories would not. And LCS and VCS were better than their parents, but here everything is Vice versa, because it is unlikely the SAS will be better than SA. Moreover, on what platforms it will be released? PSP - unlikely, if only on the PSP 2. PS2 - not released 90%, there's nothing like the PS3 and XBOX, and then by the time they release a new console. Conclusion: I'm for San Andreas 2, but against a San Andreas Stories. (This is all IMHO.)

J
Jersi-mod 11.06.20

Tell the developers to come out with GTA: Back to Life where will this story: Karl was dying because of the fact that after the flight he crashed into another
the plane but he was cured, but he was in another city Alianer Bondarst where it awaits a lot of surprises.... One of them is gang Blisterd who took him as a friend but an enemy to become Andeutet and he had to get to liberty city because all LS, SF, LV destroyed and all moved there.
In the last mission it will be in liberty city in which not to get, would give 6 stars and you'll die just the same.
Transport
Aircraft: BiDi-32 plane like the MiG 29 but behind this F-16
L-333 - Similar to the beagle standard
Vertici: Hunter will be with a new weapon: the atomic bomb (can strelnici at a great height)

City:
Alianer Bondarst - the City on water and there is recovered Carl. There will be mission where you have to blow up this whole town to murder gang

Lydon Resulg - city on the water with a huge mountain is higher than Chiclana
Lazard Bonderud is a Desert town, near the desert with areoporto but not abandoned
Cordon Borlaug - town beach, out of town station Oldrid zanimayuschiesya UFO
Liberty city - to not Say that it is not necessary to see only in the end of the game and the commercials but rasplachivaetsya after the last mission

J
Jersi-mod 11.06.20

The mountain is called Chilindron (glinenko)

J
Jersi-mod 11.06.20

The mission that I came up with: Aliner death! - Carl putaetsya to blow this town the atomic bomb but this may prevent (the last mission in the first city)
To survive in captivity - Charles takes a gang of Souranding and he must survive in a cage (two missions)
New ban - Karl creates a gang Sandas and use dangerous reputation (the last in the second city)
Then I think you or Rokstarovtsy but tell them about the game! It will be a continuation

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 11.06.20

Bayan, of course, but fun :)

J
Jersi-mod 11.06.20

Wasn't this idea!! Tell the developers

J
Jersi-mod 11.06.20

I may be the only one (or none) who came up with the idea of the game is where you start to become death not the end because the end will be happiness even without the state of San Andres after it blew up....

J
Jersi-mod 11.06.20

I have had the opportunity to contact some developer San an
So tell me my idea, translate it in Google and tell them there, and that's wait continue not dreaming without meaning

C
Carbon8909 11.06.20

Of course, I would like to continue! To see a sequel built on the gta iv engine.

r
regonic 11.06.20

NO

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 11.06.20

Yes

O
Odin iz nih 11.06.20

No, I want a new atmosphere, ghetto tired finally, how much can you have ?