3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ERRMOFF 11.06.20 09:59 pm

Hacked already? (Watch_Dogs 2)

The game is already out on torrent?

But it is a pity to spend money, and not the fact that will go on the ultra.
58 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Koksharov 11.06.20

hahahahhahahahah,
person games right now, only CPY breaks, and they know how to break 1-2 months one game, so considering what else came out Titan fall 2 and a bunch of other good games, watch dogs 2 until March to wait)

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

RazerPybb
In the next year or two neposrat.

Nikita Koksharov
Farkray primal from yubisoft seven months can't crack. So not even the fact that the spring will be pirates. CPY break selectively and not all of it is to crack.

-
-Alcatraz-- 11.06.20

Protocol10
Breaking mastered relatively recently, so it is not necessary to sin on CPY, they do what they can

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

affalas
If mastered, where a bunch of games? Hitman, primal, Jas kaust 3, dishonored 2, battle 1, titanall 2 and so on through the list?

m
meagarry 11.06.20

RazerPybb wrote:
The game is already out on torrent?
Probably on a torrent you banned. He see not.
On the one hand I do not care for pirates. On the other - kind of glad they are not on the release.For forums only fills our (those who bought) nagging: why does the game not start up, runs slowly and hangs. At least don't have to understand - who have problems on the curve, pirates, and anyone in litsuhe curve.

n
nikita2112 11.06.20

And th, if the ultra doesn't go, and no need to buy? What kind of moronic logic is that?

f
fox345 11.06.20

Protocol10
offline activation from 50 -200 RUB depends on the duration of the output. you are all waiting for and I already played 200 RUB 2000 RUB or how much she's worth. the game is really cool by the way.

K
KingBaby 11.06.20

fox345
well, you overpaid , I'm 25 bought lol

a
antonfox 11.06.20

pirates you can download just to try if I like the pirated version I'll definitely take the license

f
fox345 11.06.20

KingBaby
I'm happy for you.

E
El Huron 11.06.20

this is the gayest game does not even deserve download pirate

D
DIZNX 11.06.20

The game has no protection denovo. So that left a bit after a couple of days for sure flooded. And the game is a bomb, the incentive 98% of reviews are positive. Bakers and the players all loved the game, scream of happiness, all ready to kiss yubikov such a masterpiece. The game is really repeated the success of Assassins creed 2 )))

m
mbmjmb555 11.06.20

The division generally denovo has, but no it is not hacked. Farkray new hacked?

m
mbmjmb555 11.06.20

I think that the complexity in the network code. In the code still need to figure out, and the lines there Mama do not cry. So relax, at least half a year - year

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

DIZNX
The game has no protection denovo.

E
Eikiti 11.06.20

Seriously, if someone does not have money for the full cost of the game is buy at least offline activation - if it is not..but here it is, without comment. Comments plan:
In short, I don't pirate - download , if you like it - buy it, but since have not yet reached the pirates, wait for the pill... they say for a sample..such a wild accordion that no words. Long ago there is a system of refund and it is rather sgabello or some kind of autosuggestion, that is.
I don't think that soon there will be some pills. As for the Division ..it's actually the only Online game I've merged in Sochi after 20 hours of gameplay... this is where it was 2 000 in in no where .
So personally I believe this: Either sit and wait for the sea weather - or buy the same offline activation and not to wait at all.. I'm leaning even more towards offline activation for one simple reason:
- The game is just boring, boring, boring, painfully, stupid so-called SEAMLESS... MULTIPLAYER AND CO-OP missions(which are passed quietly and solo). So not much to lose.

l
lunixy 11.06.20

Eikiti
and where to buy it

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.06.20

in steam Christmas sale discount is likely to be, but I don't think more than 15%.
so you can wait at the same time, bugs fixed and the normal cartoon will do.

E
Eikiti 11.06.20

lunixy
Offline activation where to buy? Personally took on Antygenowa, the latter seller. Yes, there is a huge list if you need - find someone to buy.First time taking, for dogs second the toad strangled 2K to pay, played from a friend a week ago for a couple of hours - looked at Co-Op .. realized it was even worse implemented than in the first part.The same drone and stuff on the wheels are killing it at the moment. To you bursts into a hacker, you're flying a drone, for 10 seconds it detects and kill. In total, more than 70 seconds, the session I have not lasted. If the drone did not see the intruder in the room ( store, cafe). A game of nerves, constant voltage and inventing new ways to hide the meter from the enemy is gone forever.

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 11.06.20

in the description of the repak on one of the torrent sites, in the tablet is written
Sewn [HackTEAM] (uPlay EmuServer v0.000.2345)
so che hacked already obtained or not?