3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ERRMOFF 11.06.20 09:59 pm

Hacked already? (Watch_Dogs 2)

The game is already out on torrent?

But it is a pity to spend money, and not the fact that will go on the ultra.
58 Comments
Sort by:
o
oplk 11.06.20

likely fake buy offline activation for 3 bucks and not worry about breaking

S
SEREGA-099 11.06.20

oplk
Where?

D
Duhorez 11.06.20

oplk
Fuck three green ... a maximum of 50 rubles worth of Offce.

D
Duhorez 11.06.20

bigboss87
restore for half the price

c
canteexnik 11.06.20

Will not pay the hackers, it is quickly hacked, and so long will have to wait

I
In_live 11.06.20

GG4
With offline activations even the rogue has a chance to play)

d
devilsparda 11.06.20

don't confuse people who do not want to pay for a game with rogue like to pay for a game and we pay for your account play for free, without Loja and life is bad, the world will not change if they don't some kind of game because of the dip in sales like totally lost....

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Oh, what that))) can't buy a license and can buy two gtx 1080 at thirty-eight times in the two pieces. Who am I???
Well, not bought, well, not on litsuhu, well done))))

P
Podvipodvertov 11.06.20

devilsparda060606
Correctly say. We now consistently every Friday after work we order Chinese food, plus drinks, about two thousand all out. Saturday and Sunday we often go to the movies, where you want to eat, or some sort of restaurant is not expensive to go in addition. Well, in General about every weekend thousand five or six, so pour in a toilet for the buzz, the food was delicious.
But the game I'm not buying, even for a thousand, because the toad strangling. I better download it for free and not download, well, to hell with her. If you really really want to play, there is offline activation. Previously, when a student was a licensed game in a beautiful box cost 360-380 rubles. My mind is imprinted for that amount, it would not have changed the world, I will never buy a game above these numbers, just because it igrulki, and it is their real price for me personally.

O
Overclock[er] 11.06.20

Boys 200 RUB. worth offline activation and no need to guess, she would go. Do not stoop to the level - rogue.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

Podvipodvertov
licensed games in a beautiful box cost 360-380 rubles.
This amount and I have in mind
Plus catch))))
And I remember in thin plastic boxes games cost 200 rubles in Novastar!

m
mbmjmb555 11.06.20

The game engine for The division. Hacking is not likely to be as complex network code that can not be turn off. Easier to buy with discount

d
dotc2004 11.06.20

Bored with your offline activation. The slogan of Pay 200 rubles and let me rummage around in your computer for me personally, not rolls.

x
xxx05 11.06.20

I downloaded uplay rip,tell me how to play it?requests to activate

S
Sargarus 11.06.20

Game hacks are not afraid, and licorice it's for suckers who pay for pixels.

Z
ZaKTomSK 11.06.20

dotc2004
Well, one problem with money - for them, the ideal.

P
P0c 11.06.20

Offline activation-people are cashing in on the suckers who don't realize buying the activation never support the developers, and put in his pocket enterprising man. These same tipki everywhere promoting their activation, in order to make more dough on laskah. A day people make much more than the cost of a mediocre game. Do not get fooled by these activations, don't give money to strange uncles, better buy the game or at least ask a friend to get the same activated.

S
Scaevus 11.06.20

What kind of offline activation, where bought, tell somebody that at least? 100 times already asked the question

M
MrMike JSimpson 11.06.20

Scaevus
Google - Offline activation Watch Dogs 2 - 5-10 minutes to sort sites and vaul did you find what you were looking for.

B
BeK_A7 11.06.20

from the beginning, read the comments