3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slayerk 11.06.20 10:04 pm

Who has what record in the arena? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

I have 122 thousand a penny. ruined on the second lap on the bunch of Otavalo and gilzow.
60 Comments
Sort by:
[
[2La] Alex 11.06.20

the question is this: is it possible to hire three mercenaries?

s
slayerk 11.06.20

[2La] Alex
no. it is easy to check.

[
[2La] Alex 11.06.20

SlayerK
not quite when the PC with the game five kilometers from me.

C
Chay s Limonom 11.06.20

SlayerK
Thanks for the levels)

s
slayerk 11.06.20

it should be noted that 22 of the level are the current monsters and extremely increases the importance of a silver sword. to 22 alternate steel/silver through the level (excl. the very first level). and I never died (unless the current is very strong spapev) when you fight with people. typically, the most serious problems are levels 26, 27, 29. 29 IMHO the most dangerous 3 not prostych Golem and fire. they are much fatter and more aggressive.

+ in the presence of large monsters very much prevents to assess the situation is absolutely terrible camera-shake. impossible at times to discern what is going on and to hit the right people, if the number of runs a couple of Golems/Otavalo/trolls.

[
[2La] Alex 11.06.20

313 a penny until the next hangup - second round level 27

s
slayerk 11.06.20

[2La] Alex
what kind of problem?

[
[2La] Alex 11.06.20

complex

s
slayerk 11.06.20

well. can build posted?

C
Chay s Limonom 11.06.20

But difficult is very different from the dark?

[
[2La] Alex 11.06.20

Tea with Lemon
Points, blocks, damage - in the dark can not in any way 5 Golems to fight
slayerk
what is the build? the game crashes constantly, so would the glasses in public was =(

s
slayerk 11.06.20

[2La] Alex
not about the build I had in mind as you're Rockin ' character.

M
Maklline66 11.06.20

76344. On the LVL 29 Golem gave great prosratsya, but died from it landed in the campfire)))

l
loxless 11.06.20

Immodest question - and where the people elixirs takes? I have in the shop the dealer nothing, you can only be stupid to sell clothes. Pulled only got for the game. Places of power are not updated, at least until the 20th battle came (a bunch of werewolves) and all - as dredged at the beginning no longer work.

C
Chay s Limonom 11.06.20

MNU was not there)

l
loxless 11.06.20

Well, after 35 level already starts processtwo. The Witcher is not growing :( Could half a dozen levels to throw. I foolishly thought that even now level cap will be removed - so in the arena it was possible to pump all the skills without the rest. Phew for arena could be to take the lid off. Only if the mutagen to cram in all the cracks can still be a little broth and then a huge bummer.

M
Maklline66 11.06.20

loxless
Tea with Lemon
Cheating is not good)))) the Problem in fashion 150 items from the merchant. It conflicts with the merchant in the arena.

C
Chay s Limonom 11.06.20

Maklline66
After 5 playthroughs of the rules) Well, Yes, I have because of this glasses is not hung, but reinstalling the game is not hung -_-
How to get rid of this damned mod?)

M
Maklline66 11.06.20

Maklline66
Delete - K. And that's how it's called in your particular case, I don't know. Another thing, if you have no license and it turns out the conflict...

C
Chay s Limonom 11.06.20

Maklline66
O. K. and what's this?)