3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey-1996 11.06.20 10:06 pm

Your expectations from the game. (For Honor)

What do you expect from the game and whether Ubisoft to make an interesting game while not cutting the gameplay and the graphics part of the game?
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 11.06.20

I'm more concerned about whether they will be able to adequately transfer it to PC in the management plan. Management it's too sharpened by a gamepad. Or they will have something to invent or simplify the combat system, which positively does not affect.

A
Alex_Pro 11.06.20

How can you expect from the game, which in fact almost nothing is known? We have to wait for more detailed information, and then to talk about expectations.

H
HandsomeRed 11.06.20

Sergey-1996
The graphics in the furnace,the main thing is gameplay,and in General about the game know nothing...Nothing on vacation to do than the is unclear?

u
urist666 11.06.20

Honor await!

K
Krrrva 11.06.20

No plot will not be the game purely for coop and multiplayer, to buy for the sake of it will not. and the graphics, battle system and stuff I think will be at the level

T
Timur Virinsky 11.06.20

there will be many donation)

R
Ret Ert 11.06.20

I hope everything will be on video, but instead 4na4 will 8на8.

A
Alxmo 11.06.20

I think it would be in assassin, only NPCs will not do their business, and keen to mimic battles or fights, who like. The graphics shown here are quite normal, I think it is quite achievable, although if cut back, it will look acceptable. What about the story in serious doubt - all the same the game is designed for multiplayer. In principle, the fans of the knights will probably buy it and do not be mistaken, although it is enough and screams Fo Thi OOOOnar in Chivalry, like me including. For consoles so generally only a plus will be

J
JJQuintel21 11.06.20

It reminds me of one Pirates,Knights and Vikings ?It is the way free to the incentive.

B
BioGen 11.06.20

Expect a harsh and bloody battles with a heap of corpses,at least I'd like to see in this game!

Z
ZzzRed 11.06.20

At the beginning of the play as a samurai and then knight with a Viking will catch up. Waiting for normal excitement with friends and teamwork more. Well there severed heads and hands nepomeshalo

G
Gomoeban 11.06.20

Well, I'd like to have mode hot seat, well, guts, flesh, heads, arms (severed) legs (cut off) would not be superfluous. I would also like to be able to cut off the arm with the weapon and watch as the enemy beats the other hand.
It would be cool if all movement was random!

S
Shtaket1988 11.06.20

To fit her under VR with repeating your motion controllers, to himself waving a sword and defend, it would be chudesno and dull button barn

N
Nexwich 11.06.20

I am curious whether the PS4.Pro support split-screen for 4.

f
fedor77703 11.06.20

expect netcod curve and the lack of servers in Eastern Europe(ping 100+)