3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20 10:07 pm

Information about the beta, the comparison with a \"Hired Ops\" and answers to questions (Escape from Tarkov)

Another video from the channel THE GAME REVIEWS in which the author tells in detail about the upcoming release of the game, Escape from Tarkov compares with the Hired shooter Ops and provides answers to several interesting questions. Also from the video you learn that you can hide in the container.

If the video does not play, click the right mouse button and select open link in new tab.

Gameplay for alpha testing of the game will be published only after the game in the PTA.
48 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

The most important thing TS forgot. But I can help.
Spoiler

Do not play more than 2 hours in the trash if I bought it by accident, to be able to get your money back for this hack.

a
alexzet3 11.06.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
well, unlike trash for 300рэ,
for Tarkov-HS,please as for the super game
in Hired though, have to play,albeit with lags and so on..

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

alexzet3
And do not compare these 2 games. There and budgets, and developers are essentially different.

AbsolutSoft subsidiary Battlestate Games, the developers of Escape from Tarkov. The producer Hired Ops noted that work on projects for two different teams.

"Hired Ops, and Escape from Tarkov — the projects developed by two different studios, and each of them has its own team. Team Battlestate Games (Saint Petersburg) is working on Escape from Tarkov, and the Studio AbsolutSoft (Moscow) has recently announced its own project — Hired Ops, heir to the browser Contract Wars. The only thing that unites these games, — the General setting in which events unfold," added the producer.

EFT is also already available and can to play it, including on the network. Yes is more expensive but buggery of the games are different. Recently had a discount on EFT 30%. Yes in the future I think will still be similar. I think access to the alpha test is still expensive because the number of seats on the server is limited during the alpha test (well that's my opinion)
Was immediately told that EFT is a hardcore shooter with elements of survival, not the usual postrelushki in the style of CS

Personally, I, like many, are waiting for the release of EFT in the Incentive.
First look stream of the game, if the game will enjoy - buy the game for 1600r, and maybe cheaper if there is a discount. Additions will be possible over time to buy...Essno in this case the game is sold without the Incentive to be playing buns.

a
alexzet3 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
so you have to defend it and advertise
you already bought,or you pay for it??

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

alexzet3
What makes you think that I'm protecting anyone ? Pay usually Hayter...
I just write the facts on the game and nothing more...
The game is not bought, because waiting for release of the Incentive and streams on the game.

a
alexzet3 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
the facts?
they will when the game comes out,if you will(!!!))
and while it's empty and a bunch of empty promises
and the more the more difficult to believe in them)

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

alexzet3
Well so far all the developers have promised they did. Here's the facts I'm writing.
Empty promises from the developers of EFT as noted. there were some difficulties during development, but all the developers promise even with the delay, but was performed
If someone do not like the game or don't like the setting of the game, don't follow her.
Out Space Engineers a year in the alpha was fine. Who should he take, who did not want to take, he did not take. Now in beta won't count...the same Blizzard for half a year the game is in alpha keep...
Half a year is a good time for the alpha. Not much and not enough time to catch most of the bugs and optimize the game.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

Borovik-rus wrote:
Well so far all the developers have promised they did.
While in addition to pre-order a year before the alleged alpha, they did nothing. Still rude in the VC its subscribers, charge here screen answer N.B?

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
I mean did nothing ? Everything I promised - all done.
The other is promised nothing.
On the days that the video streams have to appear on the game...
Usually rude to those who do not read the thematic topics on the forum , FAQ and FAQ ask stupid questions. These have to ban you...
On the game forum has all the info written.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
Everything they promised they did nothing.
Promised adventure game, where is it? Or 3 locations and the weapon is the plot in this nadogra?
You write here that they had fulfilled all that was promised, so where is the story that was promised on the first day of announcement? And don't throw links to FAQ, said performed, answer.

Now the game has THREE locations, one of which is generally closed, where to go, Yes, I'm talking about Custom.
Two semi-open small locations.
Curves skills Ala CW, lapped out.
Curve online unstable, cheaters already in the alpha.
A bunch of dissatisfied customers write reviews in a closed alpha testers section.
Miserable optimization.
Price alpha 4999р.
Inadequate project leader Nikita Buyanov.

It's whether those promises?
Borovik-rus wrote:
These have to ban you...
Here is not your forum, and you ban here, ban you on the forum tarcowie, together with inadequate Dmitry Ananyev aka Blackb1rd, that there will ban you it will ban you, and will each-other money in the mug. But this resource is for expressing opinions, and I gave it, the game is something different as the collection of money from gullible people, promises, hopes, but in fact nothing, and people like you for 5 years, the bots I have seen there is not one.
No your hack will not buy understand already, and it is not necessary to mislead people, everyone already knew where you're from, lad.

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
the plot promised in the release
about bans I wrote (applies to any forum) - have a respectful attitude to the interlocutor.
you don't have to buy anything. Do not want - do not take it.
And I'm not a lad
Like you, I also saw quite a few...

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

Borovik-rus wrote:
the plot promised in the release
The release of this game will not. In short everything is clear with you.

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
According to the latest Intel, it is the release of the game tentatively in January 2017
Had planned to NG to release the Incentive, but decided to test...
I'm glad you understand

D
Deagle84 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
(Had planned to NG to release the Incentive, but decided to test...)
Ahahahahah,and you know how to hang noodles,not so well but still.
Just when it would launch the incentive,then a couple of hours 99% of people will return the loot)))
For better than this game the money the people paid,and then podobnoe.
You better tell me and you can (read more) how to return the loot per game (drugan took,played only 40 min. and said it was worse than the Stalker Online) to return the loot(it's using this crap to go) that I want to go to the Studio (not my words,I write them as the fact occurred) with the saiga and put it all........and then Mat.

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

Deagle84
The Incentive is released only beta versions of games (early access), to this state ALL games the test on the websites of the game. This applies to ALL games. And on ALL the games only post the screenshots when they are in the alpha test. NG a lot of similar games.
On account of the refund is not posted.

s
s1c85 11.06.20

the release will be March when you do all 10 of these narrative locations, and as well all correct from bugs, otherwise it will be early aces if realisat on 4 locations, 4 will be after the forest and when is still unknown, like the forest before the new year should add.
But by the way, I expect that ATM story will not, for sure will be something like the story in the division yubisofta

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

s1c85
One appropriate comment in the thread at least ))
And constantly, haters-students inadequate RAID...
EFT was originally made as Divizhen....Therefore, it is planned that will be similar to him.
The score test better test more than a half-baked game in Steam to roll out...

E
EvgenyDMT 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
Oh,as a PR trolls try)))

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

EvgenyDMT
what makes you think that I'm a PR Troll ? ))
I just write the facts. No more.
But just the trolls bombing from these facts ))

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

EvgenyDMT
Yes, he probably works for them, they are there, and so there is nothing to eat, some freelancers Yes, these PR trolls, so at least there are a dozen people want to breed.