3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20 10:07 pm

Information about the beta, the comparison with a \"Hired Ops\" and answers to questions (Escape from Tarkov)

Another video from the channel THE GAME REVIEWS in which the author tells in detail about the upcoming release of the game, Escape from Tarkov compares with the Hired shooter Ops and provides answers to several interesting questions. Also from the video you learn that you can hide in the container.

If the video does not play, click the right mouse button and select open link in new tab.

Gameplay for alpha testing of the game will be published only after the game in the PTA.
48 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
The Troll just you're more like....
read your posts...

z
zhOstkiyIgrO_ok 11.06.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
Is autistic-the age of browser games contract wars. Here is his VK vk.com/9imept
in his own words, he poured in brauzerku more than 100K rubles, about which he occasionally whines in different groups.
With all this, he is a fanatical six Buyanova and pees everywhere as a fine nadogra belogrudova. Batted out in short this Borovik -_-

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

godiagram
To to to...delivers me like you have a bomb... ))

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.06.20

godiagram
Be grateful for the information. I had a feeling that something's not right here! =)

z
zhOstkiyIgrO_ok 11.06.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
of course not. Buyanova in General, all close with a broken head as he did. you can never trust this gang. has long been tested(

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
EFT was originally made as Divizhen...
Really? But where infa? You can credit the statements that EFT is an analogue of the division.
Sami then realized that blurted out?

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
I try never to write without arguments, as it is now.
EFT is constantly in the press called The Russian Division from the developers of Contract Wars. Before going Divigera more has been written about this...
https://vc.ru/p/escape-from-tarkov
Even such a blog is PG
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/escape_from_tarkov/escape_from_tarkov_russkij_the_division_ot_razrabotchikov_contract_wars-169056/

I haven't played Divizhen, but I agree that gameplay is more similar to EFT Left 4 Dead 2, are Similar in that you have to walk at a relatively linear locations from one point to another. That's about where the similarity ends ))
EFT generally took a little bit from many games..and with the Stalker and The Elder Scrolls...

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
I don't care what others came up with and compare the game, personally I have never heard from the developers that they specifically make the game for the type of division. And so one half of multiplayer shooters with the division to compare!
And yet, stated it seems that it will be open world, but in fact we have the locations, but not open world. This is depressing.

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
On the YouTube channel THE GAME REVIEWS, the author talked about open world in the game. Could not now at once to find videos, but among the latter VIDOS like it was. Very well people the way the rollers takes, all recounts
In short - open world will, but it will consist of several locations. Ie walk in one location, then go to another door when it is open and you can come back. Essno to pass from one location to another can only be in 1 place (pass). And just need to find the exit in each location. Because location is huge, it turns out almost the maze in each.
The passage locations prevent bots or live players, day and night, as well as hunger, thirst and other factors...
The essence of the game is to complete all 10 locations in and out of the last location alive.

A
Alamut95 11.06.20

On the PG contingent diverse, there is aggressive, schoolchildren, old people, adequate (I'm one of them :) ), inadequate, etc., but usually you are not welcome here. Please do not beat.

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

Alamut_95
Inadequate and aggressive need to ban. And it is better to bind Akka to mobile phone...
Or allow to write posts only a month after registering...
To spammers and haters were smaller...

A
Alamut95 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
You can even online coupons make, to put to each user of the FSB only allow HYIP. But seriously, I, too, was to allow to write only after a while when PG was the influx samasa prono pictures.

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
You probably do not understand, between locations there is a certain output, so it will Progres. Open varol is when you throw in a big world and you go where you want, just by the way in the division open world. The separation of the locations have a look at pve and pvp. And by the way progrus between them does not occur, which suggests that all is loaded when entering the game. Don't know how it will be implemented open world here, but what you have described, namely 10 Lok mazes, find the exit and survive: it's not open world!

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

Alamut_95
well, what the admins said ?
The topic is kind of banal and implement it easily....
All appropriate users will be a gift on NG.

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
Well, maybe it's not open ward, but there's so plan to do...between the exit from one location and an entrance to another it will be loading...In fact it's like to go through 10 levels. But it seems to be just on the shortest path to run will not work, locations are made so that they almost all need to get around to find out...you Can of course try to go the shortest way, but then don't collect all the loot...
This is found especially for you this video was looking for ))
direct link to video, choose time 5:07 (question from Daniel Lyakhov)

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Alamut_95
Usually recorded on the sites in order: to comment on, but if you after registration, will not comment on sense at all to register? Sometimes you have to think before you write something!

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
Well, it's sessionsi and about any open world cannot be and speeches!

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
I saw the video posted ?
well, judging even on Wikipedia looks like an open world
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Открытый_мир
This opredelinie for the game EFT
Ie you can go where I want when I want...the Only condition is the passage between locations only in one place. But it is possible unlimited number of times through it.

A
Alamut95 11.06.20

Borovik-rus
If my memory serves me, I create a theme with this proposal. The admins said nothing, only ordinary mortals wrote that it would be difficult to implement, I do not remember what arguments they were governed.

B
Borovik-rus 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
even logged in order to nasality or nafludit )