3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raxm 11.06.20 10:09 pm

DLC Vault-Tec Workshop (Fallout 4)

Tell me where to find the construction menu objects of refuge ?
When they cleared the debris they were kept in the workshop.
155 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 11.06.20

If I understood you correctly, the DLC to build their own shelter, not yet published.

I
Izuru Hitachi 11.06.20

Aenmutus
It is available in beta.

R
Raxm 11.06.20

shelter available quests, but with the construction neponyatki

n
nestrbob 11.06.20

Raxm
All objects appear in the menu in the plot. I lost the built objects - a table of the caretaker and the bike i.e. I'm stuck.

L
LordRegent303 11.06.20

Raxm
Game version 1.6?

A
Aenmutus 11.06.20

Izuru Hitachi
And, well, Ian. I'm on the beta does not sit, because her fashion suffer, and still wait for the update F4SE.

G
Genrih1845 11.06.20

Please give a link

T
Titan885 11.06.20

Genrih1845
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/NAur/aAU5htz8U

G
Genrih1845 11.06.20

Titan885
Thank you

V
Vyxyxol 11.06.20

nestrbob
They are not lost, they are still there, technically, physically they flew over the texture of a cave or another part of it.
PS. Merged alpha version is playable, but because of the huge number of bugs to play is not very comfortable until demolished nafig.
Raxm
You need to talk to the superintendent. Then Structure - Убежище3 (even here lokalizator fucked up, but like usual). Quest buildings in Particular.

n
nestrbob 11.06.20

Muskrat
It's all in the terminal on the Desk of the superintendent, it has no display, one body. When you activate the table superintendent HS looks into the hole of the monitor. When specifying a connection of the simulator - just nothing to connect to.
Spoiler
P. S. After reloading the game all the objects are gone.
Spoiler

K
Kirill22092 11.06.20

By the way, a curious fact in the game marked only one refuge - the refuge 88, but in the editor the Creation Kit is the refuge of 88 and 99, but unfortunately 99 asylum is the sequel to asylum 88 (Other wing)

n
nestrbob 11.06.20

Kirill22092
From the shelter the same name because is not logical - free access to subway lines, stores, etc. it seems to Me that the plot is kind of a trick.

K
Kirill22092 11.06.20

nestrbob
Yes, the location is very strange, but was done with being in the shop. By the way, you have the in-game item modification?

n
nestrbob 11.06.20

Kirill22092
That means it's working? I play on a Repack, and there is a download from the official website with registration, starts, and requires a password. In all add-ons activated.
Spoiler
Raxm
On the menu there were some objects of refuge.
Spoiler

K
Kirill22092 11.06.20

nestrbob
Yes, it works for you (If it logs all the rules work), but I don't, because I patched pirates and I need an updated crack, so the game works, but it shows the game version 1.5. Damn looks like I'll have to pump 20 + gigs due to a crack. By the way, this thing is very useful opened the Home pressed activated the right fashion. About Nexus manager know, but I'm not comfortable to use it

n
nestrbob 11.06.20

Kirill22092
I activate all mods manually, I'm so easy - added to files in the DATA and added the name in plugins.txt.

N
NightHawkreal 11.06.20

Who knows when the release?

K
Kirill22092 11.06.20

nestrbob
By the way, found another bug. I thought I'd build a shelter and wait until the release an update on the DLC. I started to build a constructed floor, but the atrium wall (bottom) doesn't want normal put, it is put on backwards. In General, I will wait

n
nestrbob 11.06.20

Kirill22092
I activated at the shelter all of the benches ( in the story) but nothing was built because after the disappearance of scene objects, I do not see in it sense. Will wait for a new patch or DLC release.