3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 12.06.20 07:49 pm

Impressions from the demo version (Resident Evil 7)

Your impressions, share
27 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 12.06.20

was a pleasure. the ending is gorgeous.

J
Jay C 12.06.20

Played on my i3-6100, 8GB of DDR4 and a GTX750 Ti medium is good, the above is not set. The demo is class, even on medium quality looks quite normal. The only school that duration, 10 minutes, no more. I understand in the demo, multiple endings ? Because in the end wrote a bad ending. And so waiting for the full version !!!

T
Tom[Cat] 12.06.20

Downloaded, launched, played around with the settings, watched the introductory video, crash, rage, ashes.

b
bukowski 12.06.20

Ominous, creepy and disgusting in places. Well-seasoned style of play from the first person — you just get used to the role of hunted character. Met are contributing to the immersion of things like vacillation of the head, nervous step and running, flashing the flashlight.
The plot, though does not allow to fully understand the intent of the writers, but still suggestive, even as the weave full of cliche ties and typical Biohazarda topics about viruses and pandemics.
I liked the fact that it is not the hero adapts to the environment and the environment under hero. Thus, it is possible to avoid the annoyances inherent in some games, when the hero, finding some secret lever or hidden door, can't open them until you observe a sequence of specific actions, received information about the lever or door. There is no such: I found the secret hole — go inside, and the story may change, for the enemy in this game appears to be a sort of John Kramer, leading the hero on a specific, pre-planned path, and the strength of character to disrupt the plans of designer and begin to act on its own.

M
MassChester87 12.06.20

Good demo, but short. I am glad that the optimization has delivered 150+ frames in the fully extended configuration.

S
Spli 12.06.20

Get your sweaty nerd palms to the demo. Experience is twofold.The atmosphere is, she smells the than the beginning, I adored RE4. Wake up in an old shabby house we are trying to accomplish a simple task - to get out of it. All the elements of horror that are trying to scare us developers, seasoned well, but the problem is that... they are secondary. Yeah, the demo didn't show us any new ideas, and everyone who loves and respects the horror genre, not only in the gaming industry, it is hardly can be intimidating. The plot of the demo is simple and terribly boring. This is perhaps the only thing that scared me in the demo - everything is banal and boring. Unfortunately the demo was not given, basically anything informative, at least some of the motivation to purchase the full product. It demonstrates a good level of graphics (I'm perfectly happy, and trust me, СХ1, with its square graphics, still very scare), easy management, and less immersion in the role of protagonist (the camera is not floating and shaking while walking, visible hands and feet, which by the way is not animated during the descent or ascent of the stairs). At least some kind of combat system it was possible to feel on one enemy.For example, you use 1 bullet that I found in the bathroom, and so it is not clear why it is there. Principle of CAPCOM I do not trust, they are good games then shit. And for me personally this demo it is not clear what the quality of the game waiting for me in the full version. My personal opinion - game, it's time to take on the quality and variety of the GAMEPLAY, rather than graphics, story or something else. But in the demo I'm not impressed by them.

d
dsom 12.06.20

Great . Worms and stuff ...

Z
Zaza 12.06.20

brad, that just will not buy, a complete failure, it can be seen even on the demo

O
OdysseyFBI 12.06.20

the demo is good, but again, this sse4.1, and again half will be out and fix it, few will, that mafia 3 is still not polyxena, awesome sight.

A
AlekseyHom 12.06.20

A good demo. I am glad that in such a small piece of the game stuck multiple endings. And the mystery of the finger of the dummy - General removal of the brain for the most meticulous. The atmosphere at altitude, optimization good. My computer is a little higher minimum system requirements, but on high the game runs without any lags at all. If only the full version was the same. Take the game most likely will. Just play it will not be like Resident Evil, but in a good, quality horror first-person. It is better to forget that this is a RE and then the game go excellent.

S
Sasha Kalinin 12.06.20

Interesting experience, but finally I do not understand... it seems to Me that the finished product will remain in this style (just wander around the house with a couple of loonies)

K
Ksardex 12.06.20

My impression - pre-order.

S
Slipnot6 12.06.20

Only positive impressions, it seems to be optimized not screwed up, and the graphics are nice.

R
Russian_Lawyer 12.06.20

played, the atmosphere is there, but not scary (to me personally), and yet - I apologize for my ignorance, but isn't Resident Evil it's not a character game about zombies? Why in the demo I get a man of rustic appearance?

N
Nemezis 12.06.20

The first passage is pretty so-so.
But when you're armed with a new secret, use it immediately begins a completely different passage, a real adventure, and a really cool quest, with really scary scenes. Technically I don't like the game in first person, I still would like a third, but the gameplay is exactly what you'd expect from KAPKA 15 years.

M
Makar Stepanov 12.06.20

Liked. In my humble opinion this is something that had to RE evolve over the years. This game contains all the key elements of classic Resident (limited space, small ammo, dangerous enemies, variability, riddles), but displays them on a new technical level. The first person fully endorses. Do not really like the feeling of shooting, and swinging the axe is not very good, it was possible to make this tiny microvaxen brighter, but everything else was good.

Monster, absolutely classic series, looks very scary.

R
RaptoR BTR 12.06.20

The atmosphere of the presence of rolls! A couple of times, shuddered, from fear :D

l
lancxpr 12.06.20

I am one of those who sykotno to play horror. Only on YouTube to watch). went to envy those who have everything OK with the psyche))))

a
aleks1979 12.06.20

It turns out that the full game will be about gathering and crafting a little.
About atmosphere and fear. The same Evil Within or slightly worse. And the genre is close to them.

T
Tomas Freeze 12.06.20

scary to horror when he saw a bearded Ghost cut down nafig.a heart flew out of my chest.