3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smallhell 12.06.20 07:53 pm

Russian hatskery! All around them!

...We all know that the United States - the beacon of freedom, light, kindness, justice and democracy, and the Russian Federation are beastly. Simply because of its harmfulness and bacesti of the Russian Federation, the Kremlin is organizing a cyber attack on the Stronghold of Light. With these attacks, the Kremlin limits the choice of the two candidates(a second winning collection of sympathy many of its one-party competitors, tobish did not use the painted support) one turns off the light in a God-forgotten villages of the States and violates the broadcast channels broadcast their propaganda (coming soon Kalinka-Malinka will start to go live).
Around dangerous, evil Kremlin/Russian hackers!

Question:
People, how do you think, could drunk Russian bears away from the game on a balalaika and hacking of the power system and the television(the whole world!) in the United States? :)

Here in the US think(and just think so in the US they are starting to play along and their friends overseas). How can the beacon of goodness, light and righteousness lie?

Plus, from time to time, in Russia varyatsya news about Internet censorship, Cheburashka that we must be prepared for cutting off the Internet and condescending comments from experts about the physical impossibility to cut it off.
Question 2:
People, do you think, which side to cut off Russia from the external Internet will be easier? And which side will start doing it if begin? :)

How terrible to live! ...I guess I missed the pill and I got paranoid ) can not pay attention to me.
But there is a wonderful folk wisdom of buyer beware. The proverb should be remembered.
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 12.06.20

smallhell wrote:
can not pay attention to me.
okay

G
GG4 12.06.20

smallhell
North Korea is cut off, we have this is also possible of course. I certainly hope so, the grain on the Western site to climb.

s
smallhell 12.06.20

GG4
So the fact is that on the side and cutting more reliable and greater cause. Hatskery well! )

G
GG4 12.06.20

smallhell
Any country can do it only on yourself, do you think there is a cable that if cut? There are other methods and no VPN will not help.

W
Wing42 12.06.20

smallhell wrote:
Question:
People, how do you think, could drunk Russian bears away from the game on a balalaika and hacking of the power system and the television(the whole world!) in the United States? :)
Yes, of course. Every Russian on the example of their loved ones since childhood you know that at least between the first and second pereryvchik small, but its enough to deprive of light a couple of villages somewhere in the States.

smallhell wrote:
Question 2:
People, do you think, which side to cut off Russia from the external Internet will be easier? And which side will start doing it if begin? :)
None of the foreign sanction is not hurting Russia, as Russia is hurting itself.

s
smallhell 12.06.20

GG4
Of course the cable nor any cutting necessary, just climb anybody from Russia on utumcc or Facebook, and there is an inscription Pchela, Russian hacker!
And it will be done it's not something to break, we can not be violated without the Internet, what would the shield-storm to raise.
I just recommend to buy an umbrella not to you. :)

P
Posledovatel 12.06.20

Wing42 wrote:
None of the foreign sanction is not hurting Russia, as Russia is hurting itself.
of Golden words

P
Posledovatel 12.06.20

smallhell wrote:
Yes, in China will be using the Internet, not stsyte

M
Mr.Rifleman 12.06.20

Hackers break unbreakable things in the United States. It is clear that all this is nonsense, but it's a little bit contrary to the opinion of the West about Russian as backward people.

s
smallhell 12.06.20

Today they have the TV station bainul and began to repeat the Russia 30 times.
https://ria.ru/world/20170114/1485699106.html
And tomorrow they have a plane with two hundred people will fall due to failed electronics. Who is to blame? Rhetorical question.

y
yariko.v 12.06.20

smallhell wrote:
People, how do you think, could drunk Russian bears away from the game on a balalaika and hacking of the power system and the television(the whole world!) in the United States?
Drunk Russian bears?.. Could not, of course. They have blurred the letters on the keyboard and were trembling paws. However, it should be noted that not all Russian bears have bad habits (drinking, Smoking and hedgehogs with them).
Although, if you think the bears might have to plump for joy after he hacked the naive Yanks...
Amerikakashki themselves admitted in their weakness, admitting that they were hacked kakieto latter-day hackers. Suddenly, for a really great nation!

y
yariko.v 12.06.20

smallhell wrote:
Here in the US think(and just think so in the US they are starting to play along and their friends overseas). How can the beacon of goodness, light and righteousness lie?
They think as it is profitable. And the EU is just an American mongrel, it only remains that assent. Otherwise, threatening sanctions, the Demon Merkel and Jerzy with her did not survive. Im already scared...

s
smallhell 12.06.20

yariko.v
That's right...
My point is that too often the beginning of the topic with the hackers to rise, and with a clear message: they are Russian!.
But there's this thing called False Flag and that's all to it very much looks like.

y
yariko.v 12.06.20

smallhell wrote:
But there's this thing called False Flag and that's all to it very much looks like.
So. What will happen to the people of any country from the media? Of course the truth! Now the media are trying to defame each other. For example, the Russian media reveal the lies of the West. The Western media in turn do the same with Russian. And people can only think - who was the first to lie? However, we believe that we show in our news, because our media are true (I hope so), but because we can in a sea of lies to find the island of truth.

m
masha 12.06.20

smallhell
I would have done so. Having loot, mind, and knowledge in the field of hacking, I would have scored in his team about the state of the Internet acrobatcom of the country. As hackers of them make lousy sense and they don't work, hacking is not to teach any way possible, one must have the desire and self-learning such still need to search. Further, our team would study what in the world is hacker group, and would create his kind of group, and to reinforce the status would have committed some illegal acts of an illegal nature, so much as the news reported. Had connection with the anonymous hackers continued to shit around, to be credible, and then would've approached that goal, because of which everything is organized. Would have paid the dough was found the hackers(money that a lot of resources) to have done business and heritage would be so, so decided what the Russians did. All.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.06.20

Like a joke - the first post of the author's themes ))
Only fools believe that Russia chose trump for America. I Express myself mildly, as usual )

More interested in another question: when in the world will be punished for slander and lies?
– We have evidence about the Russian hackers.
– To present them.
– It's classified information.