3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sudey 12.06.20 07:57 pm

Because of what can be friezes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

My config i5 3570k 8gb gtx 970.

The week played without problems ,everything worked, everything was preserved.Today started the game and noticed the game was under lasivate for a split second or a second(she's still under lagemaat in the menu when mages go with the Templars) What to do? Comp brushed my antivirus turned off and everything is exactly under lagemaat
53 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulShakz 12.06.20

Ha4uTaJIo
and it is possible for the full configuration, and videopruf if not difficult, I would like to look at these 35-50 fps on high with 4x anti-aliasing.

c
caprainbow 12.06.20

Ha4uTaJIo
At what point do you 4x antialiasing found enticing ? There is smoothing on another is called smoothing in post-processing and the other is not

l
lollytime 12.06.20

In the game's first run after met SOLAS and varrick, varrick was with an arrow and a trap, SOLAS with ice cage and barrier.

In all subsequent starts and character creation varrick appears with one skill on the dagger, flank attack, and SOLAS with a single barrier.
I do not understand, this is a bug or what to do=/

And how to deal with it?

Help, Please.

N
NatanieLzZ 12.06.20

caprainbow
And below line is called? Multisampling. It actually is smoothing

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.06.20

People kind, prompt because of what can be freezes in the game? put textures on high gets horribly misiti every 5 seconds, putting the average is fine even when everything is exposed to high except antialiasing and mesh, but may not play, the main character face blurred as putty and the same story with other NPCs, intel(r) core(tm) i3-2120 cpu @ 3.30 ghz 3.30 ghz, 4Gb RAM, Geforce GT 640 1gb, windows 7 - 64 bit, it's because of CPU or because of the video card? to know what hardware I should change for a comfortable game, just warning you that the game is pirates, maybe because of the pill, God knows

S
StArKilleR43 12.06.20

because pirates definitely! Chinese pirates (who hacked protection) warned that not all the game will go smoothly and that possible friezes,brakes,disappearing textures and the like.

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.06.20

StArKilleR43
Good man, you really reassured me, so still my vidyuhi can pull high settings for textures? if Yes, then I'm a happy person, I love the DA universe for her story

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

you vidyuhi with gig probably on the high textures it does not fit
need minimum
by the way the game is designed around 3 gig with antialaising.

D
Dgray 12.06.20

Marrio_star
PC you have certainly not 2014. All you can blame.
I have the best textures 1.8 GB of video memory was taken (without AA).

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.06.20

Dgray
Two years ago, the computer collected, and I thought I heard that the GT series is not playable by itself, you have to hike to save money on 2 or 3GB pechalbeda

H
Ha4uTaJIo 12.06.20

The aliasing I saw in the settings of your video card, namely the nvidia panel
Next:
1)My system: Intel Core i3-3220, 8192mb RAM, Nvidia GTX660 2gb. Acer monitor 1920*1080p
2)Screenshots with fps measuring with Fraps.....( the fact that if you removed the video percent not over come the hitches ) so that only the screens.

H
Ha4uTaJIo 12.06.20

soulShakz
see above caprainbow

P. S. I Repeat again, clean the comp.....as the system unit and Windows....other good games and a few tips( learned them himself, subtracted) check the processes this time, the game will disable the over & under and smoothing( if you have nvidia ) set in the settings vidyahi: over & under on adaptive and smoothing in the same state....and you'll see the result.
P. S. S. Moderators don't delete post because I myself, the decision performance PTS. long looked for, and it turned out to be elementary simple......let others know.
All over the world.

H
Ha4uTaJIo 12.06.20

Marrio_star
the copy on the gtx660 price=quality answer
core i3 gtx660 2gb 8gb RAM
the game gives from 30-50
in the next topic screenshots and help to improve the performance you see will help anything.
http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/tech/moshchneyshie_frizi-846416/

E
Eroppo 12.06.20

Marrio_star
Your vidyuhi can not even stretch the game to call it - purely an office gag, and gigabytes of memory in it vthan that the sellers were easier to sell - in fact, memory is already a long time ago no serious impact on performance has not
What is gt640http://www.nix.ru/hardware-review/video-graphics-gpu-benchmark-performance.html#good_id_168510

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.06.20

Thanks for the advice I will wait for the rules crack + next salary

S
Ser777 12.06.20

In this game texture even if you put on a VERY LOW they will consume as much VRAM 680мб! draw your own conclusions.

s
scratchj 12.06.20

Friesians do not depend on graphics settings that at the very minimum, with a resolution of 1280 by 720, in the window, with a disabled vertical sync, which is the maximum, full screen, advanced lighting (maximum of them even a little less).
friezes, probably due to loading textures, like it was in farkray 4-m, before the configuration file has changed DisableLoadingMip0 value=1. but in DAI, all these settings are hidden, and nothing to do about it.... or is it the crack notorious denovo.

M
Maxlaq 12.06.20

Most likely due to the fact that she was a pirate, I read that just said, the game will fail, maybe not all, but a fact is a fact, so it may be different lags.

s
scratchj 12.06.20

solved the problem of the Frisians! be happier :))) now everything at max and fly, even in the main menu :))))

the recipe is simple:
here already wrote about viruses from the crack, about the process steam.EXE in task Manager that eats up CPU capacity. so I have nothing in the Manager was not, all processes killed, but the most necessary, and no hint of this stuff is not seen.
and here during the launch of DAI, launch Manager, I see that the game eats up 70-75% CPU and nothing else is critical, but.....
in the task Manager there is a button show processes from all users
clicked on it and saw a bunch of hidden processes, among them was one with a clever name phontconverter or something like that, he ate the remaining 25% of my CPU. after I killed him the game flew!!!! antivirus AVG silent virus are not diagnose.

in General, anyone friezes, kill in task Manager, or steam. EXE or here this stuff, as I have phontconverter and be happy.

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.06.20

scratchj
Serious processes are not found, disconnected all that is possible, put the textures on high the game starts to freesite after any cut scenes, to her, less tolerant, rarely slows down