3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
H434P 12.06.20 08:15 pm

GTX 1080 and VGA

All kind time of day. The other day was going to take the GTX 1080 but my monitor is only VGA, now is GTX 660Ti with HDMI connector - DVI. Will it run 1080 on this principle?
72 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 12.06.20

H434P
you have the pictures of the HDMI cable via an adapter HDMI-DVI. the point in the adapter disappears, because the gtx 1080 is HDMI. how do you then connect VGA monitor HDMI cable?
DVI-D at 1080 too, but VGA DVI-D can not work, only DVI-I
to exclude the stocks with the resolution, and the image, the user vidyahi GTX 10xx series, it is better to use a Converter VGA-Display port.

A
Apti 12.06.20

sold active adapter (Converter) hdmi to vga, through it all works easily. He so enjoyed with the gtx 1060

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

SuperDupet
SuperDupet wrote:
but you monitor just prehistoric.
and? I also have an old monitor, Full HD, IPS has HDMI/DVI/VGA ?
And why do I need a newer monitor?

H
H434P 12.06.20

SuperDupet
Different than the modern Full HD, from the prehistoric?

R
RikoChiko 12.06.20

SuperDupet
No HDMI and dick with it. The picture is this will not be worse.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.06.20

Recochica
I specially did like the measurement between HDMI and DVI, there are changes. But what was the difference between HDMI and VGA)))))
It's just hard)))) the Image is crystal clear, without noise or roughness. Equivalent to compare when you look in the old dirty window in cloudy weather or when you're looking through in excess of perfect, clean, new window on a clear day. There is a significant difference. I had a VGA monitor, but I got stupid and moved, first to DVI-iny. And then to HDMI-tion monitor.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.06.20

SuperDupet
In my opinion it was logical to have at all, and not one vidyuhi)
True. But it is still that)))
We have to work dude took vidyahu gtx 1070, with percent Intel Quadr-IR and monitor 2003. He's on 17D with VGA.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

the CAA do have interference and the higher the resolution the video above. but I found them to peck-peck, a kind of dark grey spill in the form of flashing blue strips like the VCR voschem.

d
dobro4insky 12.06.20

1070 and buy the monitor full HD....In fact, enough for all....

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
I specially did like the measurement between HDMI and DVI, there are changes.
NV have a problem with HDMI in terms of color rendering, it is necessary to look for a patch. But with DVI, everything is fine.

-
-SK.art- 12.06.20

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
NV have a problem with HDMI in terms of color rendering, it is necessary to look for a patch. But with DVI, everything is fine.
a long time ago no need to look any patches. Full RGB mode is enabled in the driver.

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

-SK.art-
-SK.art - wrote:
Full RGB mode is enabled in the driver.
Maybe) I like the gtx 660 scored a bolt and sit on DVI