3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yiygit856uyy 18.10.19 11:43 am

song for pul (Diablo 2)

maybe someone knows sings the song on the video who 1 write the topic and the prize if it is
104 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Fred 15.07.20

Staged here...to look and Obsessed with their satanic chants draw!

f
firkax 15.07.20

wow korvink ever posted something normal

D
DELETEEND 15.07.20

CorvinOk
What the clip is.. uh weird. The feeling that Edmund himself video editing, zainteresovalsya or son\grandson was attached) into for Grifoni :C never clips Picnica not watched, incidentally) but I Shoto did not like)

M
MyatKO. 15.07.20

CorvinOk, XS you knew or not, but I'm a big fan of gr. Picnic

U
Uncle Fred 15.07.20

Take It Easy
Spoiler

T
T-Fox 15.07.20

Let your ears cool off from hardcore noise. Let's recruit an army, look songs have become classics or even pop.

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

The song is about the guys who dragged the wig on the onygma in the conditions of cutting the drop runes
Spoiler
T-Fox Sorry, could not resist - you put Dolka into this hop company so that they would not throw minuses? : D

Interestingly, why didn't Ginger come to the people - one of a couple of three groups from the former USSR, who achieved something in the west.

T
T-fox 22.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
So she doesn't star; D

f
firkax 22.12.20

"slice" is as I understood the first video - it is some kind of terrible boredom, the
rest is much better just against its background and against the background of the cacophony that most other videos here represent

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

firkax wrote: the
rest is much better
I wanted to answer a four-thread - then I remembered that it was a firk - and did not pay attention.
Spoiler

w
wojok 22.12.20

when you come to PG with your music and don't want to stop

Spoiler

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

wojok
What does that mean?
SpoilerThis means: SpoilerThis means
there will be pilaf!
Spoiler

w
wojok 22.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
I have slightly different dishes here, Beshbarmak and Kazy are popular! But, pilaf! One Love !
Hoba!
Spoiler

q
qPash 22.12.20

Interesting you have here

And fun

And delicious

C
CorvinOk 22.12.20

DELETEEND

D
DELETEEND 22.12.20

CorvinOk
normos! and I have not listened to anything good lately. Atem that I am ashamed to listen to shares)
Therefore, here you are!
Spoiler

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

CorvinOk Kent yu hir may PLOV buzz?
Spoiler

C
CorvinOk 22.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
Damn, I didn't even know that Kurt, well, in the sense of Cobain, stole / covered this song. Although at one time Cassettes with Nirvana from the mafon practically did not take out the
ATP that enlightened!
Spoiler

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

CorvinOk
Well, he did not steal, in terms of copyright he was like a good boy. He has a lot of covers - the same The man who sold the world is a Bowie song. They say that he was terribly furious when fans came up to him after the concert and said - Wow, you play Nirvana's song so cool! ))
Spoiler
ZY Shocking prodiges were remade
Spoiler

k
kot-stargazer 22.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
Test! one of my favorite groups, I found and listened to it on cassettes at daddy back in the USSR.