3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yiygit856uyy 18.10.19 11:43 am

song for pul (Diablo 2)

maybe someone knows sings the song on the video who 1 write the topic and the prize if it is
104 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 22.12.20

Xs, but even pattsans can't sleep ...
Spoiler

A
Alexey Bitardsky 22.12.20

Spoiler

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

Alexey Bitardsky
You bunch, I bunch - what a wonderful smell of wakruuuug,
I ran past the firk - but I didn't say about the wipe,
I ran past the wipe - but I didn't say about the wipe

Y
Yaril 22.12.20

So everyone seems to be showing off their torture songs. I ought to add something to me too. This kind fan threw me when I tried to stream
Spoiler by the
way, who will listen to the volume norms and show the photos of the neighbors who hanged themselves, the pool ladies

Y
Yaril 22.12.20

Spoiler

Spoiler

G
Greenaa Morningstar 22.12.20

So this is how Dober earned his 1000 Jahs, it's clear.

Y
Yaril 22.12.20

Spoiler

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

What if Firk is one of us? May be he sits and smokes alone = (
Spoiler

m
malloc 22.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
I was banned in the chat for this

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

malloc
fixed; D

C
CorvinOk 22.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
blah, one hundred million did not listen - SPS BIG! ))
malloc
Yes, such a thing to be honest IMHO, no offense, I like this and that more - just one of your "songs" reminded me)) - ...
Spoiler

C
CorvinOk 22.12.20

DELETEEND
Spoiler

D
DELETEEND 22.12.20

CorvinOk
D:
ANIMESHNIK

Spoiler

C
CorvinOk 22.12.20

DELETEEND
DELETEEND wrote:
ANIMESHNIK
Yes, I knew that you would like it;)
It was a pity Exti was ashamed to admit that he, like you, drags on and he skipped it on Stream,
Under her you would have yours without a chance Would break everyone there on TvT; DDD

T
T-fox 22.12.20

CorvinOk
I also do not understand the joke in the anime, but the character is cute, did not cause negativity and boiling of the fifth point. Only I can’t figure out why to listen to it for 10 hours on repeat. Is it necessary for meditation or does it enter a trance? Or maybe they use it for coding anime?

D
DELETEEND 22.12.20

CorvinOk
and you threw it to him? D I have not seen D.
I have seen her somewhere a long time ago. Simple is the most anime that I remembered right off the bat and remembered that the name was Chika.
But it was in Japanese. And then I stuck a video and the current then realized that she sings in Russian D

T-Fox
Morons sir.

By the way, I watched narutu, almost all episodes! and death note. And everything like D

T
T-fox 22.12.20

DELETEEND
Someone from PG also advised me to look at Naruto. But, it seems, things did not go beyond the first episode. There, every minute someone yells, constantly instead of emotions they draw caricatured faces, which annoys me so well. And the hero, apparently, is a complete cliche. It will go from noob to God, from hated by everyone to ardently beloved, etc. In short, I'm definitely not their target audience, nothing will come to my campaign. Konstantin Sergeevich would say his legendary phrase to all these screaming howling cartoons: I don't believe!

But there was an exception. About 10 years ago I watched the cartoon "Princess Mononoke" - very much gone. And more recently, in the vastness of YouTube, I somehow stumbled upon "5 centimeters per second" - also very good. But they are good as separate works, which I will not say for the genre itself or the cult, or what it is in general.

D
DELETEEND 22.12.20

T-Fox wrote:
Someone from PG advised me to watch Naruto too.
Well, these are some kind of perverts.
I looked by chance a long time ago. I would never do it myself. And even more so to advise such game.
The only anima that went straight into is the Death Note (well, actually, I didn't look at my friends, especially) It can be advised to someone who has not watched the anime. Quite a childish-fantasy hat.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 22.12.20

Kage bunshin no jutsu!
Spoiler for those who have not watched the notebook - Ram will sacrifice himself and kill L. Yagami gets bogged down with an adept and a schoolboy will beat him, and as a result - death from bullet wounds.

C
CorvinOk 22.12.20

"N Free Hmot PLZ!" ©
Spoiler