3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erviten 06.09.19 08:04 pm

Underrated game

Hi! Do you have any games that I liked to madness, but well-known gaming edition have given it a low rating of 5-7 out of 10? I have this game, it's Juiced. However, the reviews didn't read before you play it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verzor 06.09.19

Well, as for me, Hunted: Demons's Forge is not appreciated...

S
ShINZhE 06.09.19

Hogs of War was unfairly overshadowed Worms'om. Although HoW objectively interesting.

M
Mr.Rifleman 06.09.19

Series Crysis. Those who played, spoke of her, mostly good, but during the games it always stickin. The only site that the review spoke positively Krayzise only is Gambling. I advise everyone to buy a normal PC and play this game.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.09.19

Agape Gothic 4 - its mostly throw mud in the linearity and the lack of atmosphere the previous parts. But, I still like this game despite the fact that earlier parts were better.

w
warp 37 06.09.19

Legend: Hand of God, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds,

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

recent like couple like the name binary dominion
game nastoka unappreciated and not well-advertised that I had not played and nothing about her really did not see
but on account of the gameplay seems like a nice jester from the 3rd person with not the stupid plot.
and what games had low ratings in the press but I liked it I sale vskidku no remember. Steve barkers Jericho current. had a low rating and bad review in the magazine I bought and the game in General, I came to Takanawa. the rest of the game as that vague can recall which had low ratings. 2волдс2 and готика4 had a lot of issues but absolutely not good games weren't. and the evaluation of different editions probably much raznitza. hunted demons forge and enclave most likely just weren't enough raspiarili but don't have something very distinct and memorable. good prohodnyaki.

s
severnyy alkogolik 06.09.19

unreal 1998.Not to say that it is bad things.Out in one of the trailers contained such quotes as:The world may never be the same after Unreal is released. from boot, or even R. I. P. Quake II. gamesmania.The fact that the unreal has shown that the shooter can be with a story and friendly NPCs,and the plot can be served without cutscenes,but it assigned a Half-Life she remembered as a revolutionary.I've even filmed videos where I compare 1998 Unreal & Half-Life:

G
Glnai 06.09.19

Yes, with the current revision and evaluation which they put probably need to create a theme :
overrated games .

M
MelShlemming 06.09.19

Survivor Ultimate. The game is very good, and the nomad delivers 50%

R
RafPayne3 06.09.19

Deadly premonition

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.09.19

Erviten wrote:
Do you have any games that I liked to madness, but well-known gaming edition have given it a low rating of 5-7 out of 10?
That is, before writing the answer, you need to walk through these sites where some of the famous edition put a low rating games, and then already write about this? Please then bring, and the fact that I myself or what to look for? Here's one cited the example of Unreal, but its very appreciated. If its low assessed some revision, personally I don't know about that. So if you were given such a condition, help at least links. For all I know, some of my favorite games someone where some low rated ))

B
BKPOCCAX 06.09.19

TimeShift. Her critics have put in 6 points and said that the game is so-so, but I play like crazy (judging by the reviews of players not one to me). I do not know why she was scolded but this time management I have not seen in any game (especially the ability to turn back time).

k
kenny undead 06.09.19

aliens colonial marines
Thief (2014)

M
MelShlemming 06.09.19

Deo gratias

S
Stockton_Slap 06.09.19

about bulletstorm che forgot..I would like to continue.