3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey79 12.06.20 08:21 pm

advise which parts to buy

I want to assemble a new PC, the price in the area 100 000 - 250 000 rubles
what graphics card to buy, such as 1080 from any manufacturer msi, asus or any other
which processor
Mat. cost
RAM
etc.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

and7 5960х Ali 6900к
Mat fee for him. if the video card 2 any principle. better Gigabit h99 OS formula Coca is there eath with 4экспресс ports.
memory so wrapped with her in the future, better full range to dial. BP на1200 well, there is the rest of the tripe at will.
card residual or 1070 or 1080 and even then they are expendable. however, I have of them are not collected and would have waited either ti or redebony
as for support, multi-GPU no more problems but most of the top games have to support it. there is usually only under дх12 because of the difficulties of implementation. and on дх12 as pravelo and no games under it is intended for architecture but no graphics until he gives. and one graphics card what would be the top is usually a bunch of barely pulls full CD modern games without performance reserve and beyond 1080p with a graphics card not to go. from here the conclusion about the necessity of MSPU. in an expensive Royal peck segrete the need for it signified.

w
warp 37 12.06.20

WWQ is future-proofed. I got ten years ago had a Core 2 Quad Q6600 core which was slower than some Core 2 Duo. But in the end, the Core 2 Duo has long been place in the garbage, but on the Quad you can still play, because four cores.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.06.20

X_ray_83
This is the only AAA games but there are others or you're playing in 10 games... why do you PC for games ?
Play dozens of games, I prefer AA projects. Then why am I so much money in comp veramani? And not only that AA projects, a huge number of older games have support for SLI.
In Dx12 there is no support for SLI so again the crutches in the future
How is it not? And how the Lark and Deus when 12DirX?
Will need by the way in the new Warhammer-total var to check it.
And the list is just mind-boggling 100 games for 7-5 years is ridiculous to be honest ! )))
I said it about 5-7 years???
Will only be noticeable 140фпс but you did not see, and to argue as many here !
As it is absolutely.....
I don't think my conference will be at the monitor 144Гц more comfortable to play. And so lacking. I can't complain.
In Watch dogs 2 also have great support for SLI, but I to the word.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 12.06.20

warp 37
Personally confirm. On the second computer I have a bunch of 1050ti + core2 quad q6600, even the Witcher 3 is quite playable, especially if you lock at 30 fps.

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
How is it not? And how the Lark and Deus when 12DirX?
Gears of War 4, Quantum break, Forza 3, Doom 4, and it is not still.... good is your SLI in these games there is no AAA.... or do you have a list of add !?
What are you playing at !? In three games ?
I said it about 5-7 years???
PPC is a trend to track in 2008 is weak !? Out of 500-600 games like AAA but with SLI only 100-150 in 7 years is not funny !?
What is the prospect with so little money games support ? 10 games of 60-80 games (not indie) is by your support of 100% ? Count how many it is !)))
In Watch dogs 2 also have great support for SLI, but I to the word.
Here only there was no Physx destroys any percent in the wrong hands !

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

sitting for many years on the 1st pitch fast is the choice in General is bad.
so I had a for example the Intel 9650 overclocked square, Koy what chukha now trying to buy. to 12 year I voschem diagnosed that it does not provide a stable 30фпс (at the most productive at that time the map of the existing), even during acceleration and while that in benchmarks it almost reached i5 2500 though so I planned it for 5 years. pathetic that I was not able to test it in AC4 black flag and vectors (how would an additional risk factor unpleasant a bogey just fine maybe in the process) but I think that there is the same even 30 fps is not available
but a lot of the purchase the principle seemed justified. now the feasibility 2011-3 in games so Zhu here and there. don't want to say exactly what will be better to buy 2 times of the civil and7 with all the stuff or just one integrated system. with 4гпу systems are also all very bad now.
every 2011 is just a guarantor 60 fps for about 3 years voschem.
with graphics cards the story is the same voschem something. now we can assemble graphics system which will compete with hodnoceni future generations. Yes, you can put 4 titanium from the date out about a year ago. then they could at maximum settings.
so I knew then I was thinking that the expensive pitch in the longevity ultratron but reputable peck's claim that its essence is just high elite quality of the game. the durability of Igor he is not significantly greater than the normal pitch of the solutions to not more than 2 times anyway.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.06.20

X_ray_83
Gears of War 4, Quantum break, Forza 3, Doom 4, and it is not still.... good is your SLI in these games there is no AAA.... or do you have a list of add !?
One widehow to play in the Duma at 4k - just not ice( as opposed to two video thing.
PPC is a trend to track in 2008 is weak !? Out of 500-600 games like AAA but with SLI only 100-150 in 7 years is not funny !?
The calculations don't mind. Just buy a SLI of two to three years. Then change and so on. The main thing is the comfort in the game was. Such details that you bring not think.
Here only there was no Physx destroys any percent in the wrong hands !
And????
What's this? I've had enough for the interest to run one its a dog. God forbid everyone a slide show! Two, the situation was rectified)
I'm just looking at performance and play, not mind stupid calculations from the prehistoric years. And then there are that do not matter, and that there is no support... what is it? Took bought some, took installed the games I play and away we go. To play with one videhoe on 4K? Am I crazy? Here even there are two presets when settings are beyond the beyond, well, or the game is not optimized. To use videhoe without SLI, is it some kind of sado-masochism! No offense. If the game is, well, very demanding, not optimized and there is no support for SLI, the resolution put 2880 by 1620.
So see where there is support for SLI, and where it is not.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

But the ones that are played at the moment.

Spoiler

K
Kowaks 12.06.20

MagicHero
He just term))

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
One widehow to play in the Duma at 4k - just not ice(
And there's no SLI at all )) But then why 4k SLI if the rules are not working ? Put it in a cupboard the monitor where it belongs !
Just buy a SLI of two to three years. Then change and so on.
So in that and a problem that you can't see the overall picture of support which should be like the gamepad in Win/linux etc 100%.
And I'm supposed to act about it on and works 100% in Every game, should it !?
Nothing superfluous does not happen !
and don't mind stupid calculations from the prehistoric years
But because nothing has changed since 2008 as 10 games was and remains ! Where the growth !? Where Is The Development ????
But the ones that are played at the moment.
This is a very small list, I have around 20 games minimum All Genres and not just Shooters and Racing !

You have to understand buying expensive things for 1000/3000$( this many in every country) needs to justify itself by 100%, if not.... is the purchase of minus
Are you playing on 4k Monica in 2880X1620 resolution cost may take Monique with such a resolution !?
This is called logical and desirable !
As for the future, and blah blah blah.... now the future for OLED so go change your poor IPS and other....
There are 10bit color,0,5 m/s response and 100Hz low !

M
MagicHero 12.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
lol and all the pirates )))))))))))))))))

P
Posledovatel 12.06.20

top top laptop to buy

W
WWQ 12.06.20

warp 37
There is some truth in this, but early progress was faster, now over 3% every couple of years...

o
oltr 12.06.20

a quarter million to upgrade the complex for 10 years, I guess