3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 14.06.20 09:39 pm

Truckers 3: the Hit or Failure? (Rig'n'Roll)

The game came out and opinions were divided. Do you think the Game will be a hit like the second part? Or go into oblivion after a couple of months? Please write only those who played the game.
58 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alamak 14.06.20

If you only release a patch to optimize the game 100 %

A
Alamak 14.06.20

IMHO, with full traffic play the game is not possible,and is disabled when the traffic play is not interesting,boring,like in the post-nuclear world ezdiesh one

p
psypeopledoomka 14.06.20

If you release a patch that optimizes the game - it bedut 100% hit. In a normal fps game zahavaet all of their competitors combined and multiplied by 2.
If not epic, as they say, Faile.

D
Dclassic 14.06.20

My personal opinion, the game is closer to failure than to hit, infamous in my opinion graphics are outdated for a couple years for sure, maybe it's first impressions, but after a 30min trial, I came to here to unsubscribe. I agree need to optimize the patch, for such money could make the graphics surrounding cars better

A
AlexBam 14.06.20

If you like commercially released to help streamline, then there is no dispute...... HIT 100%

c
cordisa 14.06.20

Even if correct optimization of the hit does not work , too many flaws , starting with traffic ending with a long of day and weather conditions

A
ALEXEY21 14.06.20

Game and without optimization it runs fine, but high resolution textures would be nice. Attention to many little things, or rather not in the beginning where he is talking to in the office not slyshno no sound of footsteps, OTC/Zak doors or anything but dialogue, and he interrupted sharply; the map is weird, when you zoom in (ctrl+tab) does not give a full presentation where you can drive on forks; well, etc. do not from the game candy. The camera is not the usual thought. Overall the game is definitely not a failure, but the game still needs to work

H
Haiiro Ookami 14.06.20

Of course the game is not a bomb, but not a failure. Of the minuses
is of course the police, which is fine, only he indiscriminately;
- voice game: a lot of things are not made public, and that sounded, that sloppy;
- not optimized. After several hours of play begin wild brakes, even crash. Brake is particularly high at intersections.
just killed by felling of a mission on the phone, where no Navigator can not do in most cases. The trailer, which you can take, can stand anywhere. And when they bring it to the place you'll have to find the one square meter where you will be involved with the mission. I once 40 minutes of laps, then spat, unhooked the trailer, cancelled the mission and paid the penalty, the benefit is only 1,500. Would make at least a token like in good old GTA 3. In General, the map coupled with a GPS device, it is simply know-how (read as know-how), ha*on one word.
From the pros:
- long-range romance
- good gameplay, lots of features, missions, number of gaming hours is just insane
out of everything I was most struck by the range of drawing and landscapes, which succeed each other that the eye rejoices

P
PzKpfw III 14.06.20

To the above: Despite the fairly terrible graphics and less clumsy optimization, there are few games that such problems would have prolonged as Truckers 3. Yesterday almost a day spent with red from lack of sleep eyes and saying just one more weight more kilometric....... Hit not hit but his fans will definitely gain very much more if the fashion model will appear!

f
frelonful 14.06.20

This game is presented as hit and tear up crazy money for this unfinished game. A lot of bugs. the behavior of vehicles on the road zero! in Vice city it and it is better realized characters in the air hanging. animations and textures on them are made in a two. Characters with CS 1.6 seem to be much more cute and alive. In 1S:Bandits and Belago and the campaign decided to make us free beta testers. Some Western forums for this reason candid banter. type of Russian all will suffer. The game was a failure this year.

D
DarkenRAL 14.06.20

And hit, and failure in one bottle.

C
Cnomarik 14.06.20

Failure. Even if isprava optimization will remain physics. To fix it you will have the floor to redo the engine. It is the collision and the behavior of the truck on the road. He loaded what is not, all the same.

c
clash4273 14.06.20

if it reads 1C:
the game is a failure, why? you ned us to play on pirates! and you sucks

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 14.06.20

For me, the game is a hit, even despite all the shortcomings, to play it nice. Plus, the game is much more than the minuses

F
FAQov 14.06.20

The Idea Hit
Implementation Failure
But the engine will hardly be able to fix recall ksenus and other games with similar problems.

F
FAQov 14.06.20

But I still believe it would be possible TC remember playing this game and how it was interesting

A
Admiral__[Vernulsya v TF2 14.06.20

I would say polypropalene HIT

P
Primarh II Legiona 14.06.20

If you release a global patch that way on a gig, it will be playable, but hit certainly will not.

j
joxxy 14.06.20

Failure.

P
PRIVA 14.06.20

pactical decided not to buy. For me it is in San Andreas better cargo to transport ))) why we do all the time some piece of shit?