3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 14.06.20 09:39 pm

Truckers 3: the Hit or Failure? (Rig'n'Roll)

The game came out and opinions were divided. Do you think the Game will be a hit like the second part? Or go into oblivion after a couple of months? Please write only those who played the game.
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svetloyar 14.06.20

>Remember all these Crises, Quake, etc., they went, and it moved up only a couple of years
Just need to be able system to choose, not to buy up all the top and scream that lag XD

f
flud88 14.06.20

Yes the game is cool but bugs tide sho со2рой chyasti left

a
askeliy 14.06.20

5 years ago you would probably hit, but today tokoe not in any gate not climbing. the only cars looked rather nice, everything else herovato to put it mildly.
z.s. this ugliness they were going to the Western market to bring. suicide!!! what else can I say.
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Andrew Z 14.06.20

Failure, expected more..

S
Sulfur 14.06.20

and I liked it =) the beginning is not very good, but I believe that there are no games with an interesting beginning, it's all boring and uninteresting

S
SGate 14.06.20

askeliy: And you have a powder normally reflect reality?
I have kakayato crap with this case:
There appears in both the Puranic reflection left burdock:
PlayGround.ru
The camera turned to the right, now the opposite is true:
PlayGround.ru
---
Svetloyar: reason for Dirt 2 system I normally fit although there the picture is much nicer, and model car in hundred-five hundred times better, and in this game the traffic eats resources like a starved baboon :) In ETS and 18ВОС that traffic without any problems nebylo, always the same FPS = 70-100. and the traffic there smarter not rebuilt with the first strip to the third then to be reconstructed at the second.

v
virus_128 14.06.20

answer the damn game literate!

A
AK 47 14.06.20

Celdor
Dirt well optimized and D-3 to put it mildly, not very.Although I have everything in order the brakes were just before the call on the Communicator.
It's a hit in its narrow genre tark Sims.

J
Juggerr 14.06.20

Oh God, play fan of D2 to D3 is like a child to say that Santa Claus does not exist. Lag then okay, do me a weak PC... but physics! it's not a simulator, it's just an arcade! probably zakochana under Western market. How can a car go the same load and without such sharp turns even speed to slow not need. D3 is a failure by far.

S
Svetloyar 14.06.20

>Somehow for Dirt 2 system I normally fit although there the picture is much nicer, and model car in hundred-five hundred times better, and in this game the traffic eats resources like a starved baboon
I in the other topics talking about it. Although I have no brakes is the maximum traffic the cooler working at full, on check - download percent wild. All anything, but the beauty and physics is not GTA 4. But it is so much Gtask and eats.
And Dirt you have not ship, because Kodmasters know what to optimize.

A
Andrew Z 14.06.20

Oh, disappointing:(

S
Sality 14.06.20

The patch with the optimization of at least 50 %. Simulator, too-ha! Can you imagine a real truck physics? We would not be able to rotate at a speed of 50 mph, had to slow down, but still could do for real. But still mine is something between a hit and failure

S
Sergei008 14.06.20

I do not know I really liked the game! For me not important count, and the process. The only school which I really don't like this cloud! developed nakosyachili with this case, and I was happy with everything. But the hit is not drawn unfortunately is a fun addictive)))

J
Juggerr 14.06.20

I do not know I really liked the game! For me not important count, and the process. The only school which I really don't like this cloud! developed nakosyachili with this case, and I was happy with everything. But the hit is not drawn unfortunately is a fun addictive)))
As arcade maybe, but it's not a simulator!

S
Sergei008 14.06.20

Still funny love Truckers uproar! Way more fun that the story is, and not that 18 wheels of steel stupidly deliver the goods and all and the world has done successfully in my opinion. Of course I admit a little confused. Once in the Mojave at the fork lost that's funny))))

M
Matrixjkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 14.06.20

the game is full of feces, good that I spent on this g**** penny

D
Deyl 14.06.20

And now many years have passed.but the game remained raw at MBT. Sorry. Thousands hoped for a miracle but....

_
_B1aD3_ 14.06.20

almost 10 years as I am old, and like so has recently been developed..But even still exist?