3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lodnar 14.06.20 09:44 pm

The problem with running cards and the program for hacking as a solution (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

I downloaded a bunch of maps in October-December. It was all English-Korean cards one animesque but maps needed patch 1.24 b. I'm on my 1.20 could see them in the folder with the maps BUT after installing 1.24 b and above a portion of the large card disappeared from the list. I slid to 1.21 and again they were visible but not available for play. Again took the patch 1.24 b and above, he ceased to see them but they can play!(One card has been completed and the author put it without protection. ) I opened in the editor this map, and you clicked Test map he revealed it to me and now I can play it as it created a save, loaded it in the main account and now I can run this save. (But in the folder the map is invisible.)

So...want to know if there any program for hacking card which does not break the triggers or remove units from the map?(In other words which does not change the map.) Yes, I need the program to run fifty cards (And about what I managed to dial.) anything they do not change,steal, edit triggers, etc.
Or:
Does anyone know how to fix it if possible?(Warcraft pirate and not go most likely because of this.)
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodnar 14.06.20

My method was negative. When you update the patch with the invisible save in the Battles map stop working. But I yet did not stop.

f
firkax 14.06.20

ne poimu dlya kakogo patcha tvoi ili karti sdelani 1.21 1.24 b
esli oni ni ne rabotayut na kakom-to-naverno eto bitie karti
poprobui 1.22 a ustanovit' naprimer ili 1.23 a

B
Beagzy 14.06.20

Mnogie besplatnie programmi vzloma karti otrkivaut lish 4ast' modelei i triggerov. Norm programmi ishi v platnih kategoriyah

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

firkax
On 1.22 and 1.23 map Warcraft see but can not play.(Since the cards contain more than 4 MB of weight and sometimes triggers created in 1.24 b.) And 1.24 b and above does not see the card but they can play. Card with thousands of races and dozens of likes.More than 30 maps. Everyone can't be beaten especially since I launched one into the bypass via the editor. But I can't guarantee that the save will not be covered.

Beagzy
Seriously? You have to download the game created by cool companies from the left of the pirate sites and download the program created nor understand whom you need to pay? 100% of these programs can be found in the public domain. In fact I want to hack them just to play and if you pay with the same success I can with the extracted database objects and terrain to make for personal use my card on the basis of available, but I want to play in someone else's finished map.

f
firkax 14.06.20

ustanovi normalnoe w3 znachit

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

firkax
I'll try. But for a long time to move all the cards have. 600 MB only pumped + pirate installed other. I pirate dick established due to the fact that it is a game 1.20 license and not the new heroes in the tavern not the full story of Rexxar had.

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

All. Installed the license and gave her a pirate patch. Like and sees and gives you the opportunity to play. But patch 1.27 missed and I hope this is not catastrofico.

f
firkax 14.06.20

ne ponyal chto za piratskie patchi
karti perenostyatsya ochen' prosto - beresh papku Warcraft III\Maps\Download igri iz staroi i kopiruesh ee polnostyu v novuyu
kasha tam u tebya kakaya-to voobshe

the license is not new heroes in the tavern not the full story of Rexxar had.
voobshe ne ponyatno chto tut imelos' vvidu
kto kogo ne imel?

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

The problem arose again. Patches on a pirated version made the game available for launch without a disc, and again hid card. Where can I get the patch transition from 1.07 to 1.24 b for the LICENSED version.

firkax
Patches are designed for not the licensed version of the game.

In the tavern after one of the patches add three new heroes and 2.3 Act Campaign about Rexxar. License to drive these things was not.

s
sillend 14.06.20

OMG what are all these maps are,they are probably 10, 100% miserable. Play in normal maps, a ton of new awesome cards that weighs 20-100m, and at 1.27 you can play over a network.

f
firkax 14.06.20

Lodnar, ti kak budto s drugoi planeti
1) w3 ne demand nikakih diskov nachinaya s 1.21 b, nikakih piratskih patchei dlya etogo nn
1.21 b's do nujen bil w3l acid loader by a opyat' ne je no patchi

2) licenziya otlichaetsya ot piratki tolko tem, chto ti za pervuyu a zaplatil za vtoruyu net i so vtoroi na tebya ne pustyat oficialnii server blizzov
vse, other otlichii net ni odnogo - i nikakih specialnih patchei dlya licenzionnih i dlya piratskih versii ne sushestvuet, esli tolko oficialnie patchi ot blizzov kotorie u oni sebya publikuyut a ostalnie skachivayut ottuda i publikuyut u sebya

esli u tebya na play patch ne stavitsya - to ne problema v tom chto eto piratka a v tom chto eto krivorukaya shkolnaya sborka ot kakih-to idiotov
such sborki konechno je ne nado ni kachat' tem bolee ni ustanavlivat'

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

sillend
There is a ten-year couple. But mostly from 2011 and before 2017. They are 6-8 MB weigh mostly. I have now the maps for Warcraft version 1.24 b to work in the editor + game for cards weighing more than 8 MB.(If of course the game will see them.)

firkax
I patched the license to 1.24 and now he sees all the cards and play them if they are weighing up to 8MB. I had to put the two of Warcraft.
The license is usually better accustomed additions and updates. I do not know why, but almost every game.+Depends on the quality of the pirated version.
The build looks fine otherwise would not have rocked more. Now he sees everything fine.

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

There are some cards like the truth is broken. It disables all built on 1.24 b card. Exactly what I don't know but I'll check after some of the folders he ceases to see them.

s
sillend 14.06.20

Lodnar
People I found out, I have the same garbage was not all the cards have been seen in the game although it was in the folder is all just crazy, cut the name of the folder where to a minimum, e.g. to make it so Warcraft 3\maps\Arena\ your cards
I had a very long name of the folder inside the maps which were in certain maps, so why I do I Oh, these bugs

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

sillend
I have a folder called SAO and it was a lot of unreadable. Much much shorter name. +The same name from another folder in Russian but Warcraft did not see in folders the Russian alphabet and it is that gap. Well I have kind of started to see when I have some cards removed from a single folder. But it worked only for the license, I tried the same thing on pirate but he never saw it.

s
sillend 14.06.20

Lodnar
Sword Art Online?) Download a copy of the license patched to 1.27 b, should not be a problem, if so it's in the cards.

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

sillend
He is the most. Well, in General, he began to see. I don't understand why it's not working and why the same method does not work on a pirated version. But it seems like the problem no longer exists. Card part looked like they were all fine.

f
firkax 14.06.20

why the same method does not work on a pirated version.

skolko tebe povtoryat' chto problema ne v piratke a v daunosborke
ne kachai sborki i vse budet ok

L
Lodnar 14.06.20

firkax
As I wrote - normal Maps. But he sees them only a license.

f
firkax 14.06.20

kak ya uje pisal
delo ne v tom chto eto licenziya a v tom, chto tvoya nelicenziya eto ne prosto nelicenziya, a sborka ot idiotov
i karti ona ne see ne potomu chto tam net licenzii a potomu chto eto sborka