3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lodnar 14.06.20 09:44 pm

The problem with running cards and the program for hacking as a solution (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

I downloaded a bunch of maps in October-December. It was all English-Korean cards one animesque but maps needed patch 1.24 b. I'm on my 1.20 could see them in the folder with the maps BUT after installing 1.24 b and above a portion of the large card disappeared from the list. I slid to 1.21 and again they were visible but not available for play. Again took the patch 1.24 b and above, he ceased to see them but they can play!(One card has been completed and the author put it without protection. ) I opened in the editor this map, and you clicked Test map he revealed it to me and now I can play it as it created a save, loaded it in the main account and now I can run this save. (But in the folder the map is invisible.)

So...want to know if there any program for hacking card which does not break the triggers or remove units from the map?(In other words which does not change the map.) Yes, I need the program to run fifty cards (And about what I managed to dial.) anything they do not change,steal, edit triggers, etc.
Or:
Does anyone know how to fix it if possible?(Warcraft pirate and not go most likely because of this.)
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodnar 14.06.20

firkax
I don't know. It was originally just a pile of cards,save and partially completed the plot of the game so I usually installed a pirated version.

f
firkax 14.06.20

opyat' ti za svoe
to, chto ti ustanavlival, nazivaetsya shkolosborka a ne piratskaya versiya
skolko povtoryat' to