3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20 09:47 pm

What to do with \"bad\" stunned soldiers? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Good afternoon. Try to perform tasks in quiet and it takes me a lot of time going round in circles and stun detached soldiers, with high performance send to his base, but with poor soldiers problem if you send it on base - it costs to send, and then to dig and to dismiss such, if you leave it somewhere in the dark he eventually wakes up and all reports that he was attacked... come to this and Wake up and re-stun is also time-consuming... how better to deal with them?))))
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 14.06.20

As you play the game all chew.. That would vrazhin not raised the alarm, you need to stun him(put to sleep), go to kick, to bring weapons and Braginka will lay hands on your head be it to lie for days. Would not Wake up. But! If someone raises the alarm, all they shvetsa for trunks

a
ahm.cho 14.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
You can hit him that he would Wake up,grab him,interrogate, and bring a gun on him,he lay down their arms. Or is it possible not to question and to kick the sleeping soldier and immediately put on his weapon. The effect is the same.

D
Demonic Wolf 14.06.20

I sent in the voluntary uncle snake Like soldiers with a bad grade automatically remain in stock and the spices already in circulation.

M
Metalist1925 14.06.20

Demonic Wolf
no.) on databases have a limit on soldier idroid menu says

D
Demonic Wolf 14.06.20

Metalist1925
Strange, so I did not notice.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20

Metalist1925
Suitable, press the left button, then questioned, in the end, press several times the left button and it goes to Stun, or if far away the tranquilizer shot. If the soldiers away from the scene of the action then do not move, if who is the next to pull the stone away.
Why after I do not know what time, maybe half an hour or a little more closely some you can stun, then on the radio I hear something like I was attacked... it turns out that stunned Wake up...
So unfortunately they Wake up, even noticed that dragged the one and all shines the white triangle there, and then disappeared in this triangle.

A
Anglerfish 14.06.20

Metalist1925
And, perhaps, if soldiers worse performance, he is sent to hell? I thought the game automatically compares one performance is better and leaves on the basis of the best option, a loser throws. Or whatever it work at all?

M
Metalist1925 14.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
right they Wake up. As it should be. But when you put to sleep/stunned, and then he kicked was pointing a gun at him, he will always lie. But if the alarm was raised and he vskochet.
Anglerfish
no. You choose. Low-ranking be cast out, recruit more experienced.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20

Metalist1925
But I have not tried it yet, I thought, after pointing weapon and if you leave they immediately aktiviziruyutsya... I will Try tonight: stun-kick-to bring weapons.

A
Anglerfish 14.06.20

Metalist1925
But if on the basis of overpopulation? What odd is?

M
Metalist1925 14.06.20

Anglerfish
nothing. Waiting

A
Anglerfish 14.06.20

Yoshemitsu
Yoshemitsu wrote: why are you doing this? The game is linear as shit and the style of the passage does not depend on anything.
Uh, because he likes, no? Someone pysch-pysch, someone to crawl miles on his belly...

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20

Yoshemitsu
I'm only 7 episodes have passed, it seems quiet method is more suitable for me, and don't want to go through the game quickly.

A
Anglerfish 14.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
There's still noisier you go, the tricked, the opponents will become to wear helmets, flak jackets, to set the terms of the mines and turn the brain :)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20

Anglerfish
Exactly, I mean it already heard somewhere, but forgot, the more there is an incentive to pass it quietly)

A
Anglerfish 14.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Here is a guide on this topic:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=802422893

Yoshemitsu
So after all the worry, the enemies will become stronger in the next missions.

T
Thorgal 14.06.20

I picked only the most pumped, with one or two advantages. All other expense. All this crap with putting you under the gun is really quite not realistic. Did not use never. With a fright he will continue to lie, if not already covered? Oh, these Japanese writers...

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20

Anglerfish
But about these icons didn't even know existed) Thank you. The information is very useful.

A
Anglerfish 14.06.20

Thorgal
And I only in this thread found out, so you can do :) And Yes, too stupid this is.
By the way, is there any difference between killing the enemy and stun (besides the fact that stunned to come can) in the global plan? Or just to no kill to pass?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20

Anglerfish
Murder is evil, grows a horn, all covered with blood, opponents begin to use bullet-proof vests and helmets, but the stun is a peaceful way to lead the enemy into unconsciousness, again as I understand it, the enemy should not see you before his stun, and then pulled myself together and begin to remember, like...