3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20 09:47 pm

What to do with \"bad\" stunned soldiers? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Good afternoon. Try to perform tasks in quiet and it takes me a lot of time going round in circles and stun detached soldiers, with high performance send to his base, but with poor soldiers problem if you send it on base - it costs to send, and then to dig and to dismiss such, if you leave it somewhere in the dark he eventually wakes up and all reports that he was attacked... come to this and Wake up and re-stun is also time-consuming... how better to deal with them?))))
28 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbot 14.06.20

Anglerfish
this is not so. I go quiet for the most part these lads in full regalia, Tikhon has large caliber to give when pripret

k
killerbot 14.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
as writes the game - the enemies are opportunists. shot in the head and they wear helmets in the belly - armor. then another VSS get

A
Anglerfish 14.06.20

killerbot
And I thought, if someone, for example, in the head to shoot quietly and hide the body, then no consequences will be.
Maybe it's just coincidence that the first half of the game I was very quietly and almost without alarm, and the enemies didn't hang round with all sorts of Goodies. And as soon as it became palitsya often - just started to cosplay as GG movie Rampage.

k
killerbot 14.06.20

Anglerfish
well, first they do the naked run. towards the end of the equips. mission I'm purely only in free flight finish off the weaklings. poidee would have to strain them not to what

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20

Anglerfish
Yesterday I had the external tasks, and today there were actually interesting things is that the enemies react to what our actions are. but they may well annoy. send your fighting force that they would have warehouses destroyed, for example, helmets or flashlights that would be the night they could not have a flashlight to Shine, turns out it's not so bad, the main thing is to rally good fighting team)

A
Anglerfish 14.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
So in the guide, a link to which I posted here; everything is described :)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.06.20

Anglerfish
So I did not read carefully, sent men of their own and they failed, one killed my... )))))) it is Necessary to look normal fighters)

f
fatallezzz 14.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
I did not read the whole thread, maybe someone already said this:
That people are not propyles and did not sound the alarm they do not need to be put down. A paradox, Yes?
Actually what it was. The game has a mechanism of coercion to surrender - this means that pointing the barrel at the unsuspecting soldier, snake forces him to lay down arms and not go to the ground. ALL. After that a soldier will NOT RISE. He's not stunned, he's not asleep, it's even possible to interrogate (by pressing Q when you aim at it). While on the base the alarm is triggered it will lie - forever. Of course, in the event of an alarm, he will stand up, take arms and will again become a problem - but you said you go through the game stelton - therefore if you shouldn't be.

In turn, it is important to note that if you are in need of hiding the bodies, you will have to refuse from garbage cans and toilets. at the same time to drag the enemy surrendered, the only question is the sequence of actions:
- kill the enemy (stun/tranq)
- get there where will consider necessary
- kick the enemy's leg (he starts to Wake up)
- hover over the weapon of the enemy before he gets on his feet (if you have time to get cut and repeat items kick-direct weapon again).