3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 18.10.19 12:03 pm

Impressions of the game. (Layers of Fear 2)

Became available Layers of Fear 2, that gentlemen think about the 2nd part?
I have already purchased, and waiting their turn. On the days we are going to learn and experience a lot of fun.
38 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Andreevv 18.10.19

Worse than the first part, but you can say NORMAL

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

Worst horror games, as well as any simulation of a pedestrian, but you can say WILD CAL

s
serega1121 18.10.19

Andrew Andreew
Andrew Nash
And what are discontent? Boring, scary, interesting.....?

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

serega1121
The discontent lies in the fact that the last 10 years, a trend rivet knee zaskriptovany of the game, simulation of walking and hiding in the bushes/in closets/under beds. And that shit became modnenko be called horror.
Horror is silent hill, RE, DS and Clive Barker, but not infantilise dreams of cuckoldom where you a stone with a stick in his hands can not take and always end up in some weird places without a weapon, without a Bible, garlic and aspen colometa. You don't even have radiator Ghostbusters.
So, here are snot - where common sense and logic diverge on the corners already beginning to strain.
And any non-interactive RPG today can make any student alone - the most striking example of this phenomenon - the recently released slag Day: 40, where aftor 4 B at least not cheated GG weapons. But even this did not save his creation from the fate of HS.
So this tired actually! It is better to be real horror in their true perfumestore the concept worked.
The last thing that came out of the horror, and made to last one person - Cry of fear.
And if you take the AAA, the evil within 1/2 (remakes and re-mastering, RE does not count)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.10.19

Played until about an hour, until all the like, but the Scarecrow and the madness became less and more walking frames. The entourage of the ship still looks poorer. Let's see how it goes. Very pleased reference glavgeroyu the first part and for the game cryostasis the sleep of reason, but in General the game resembles the film Birdman.
Andrew Nash
Whoa whoa, why so much hatred? Abuse skriptovani of the game and school crafts with your knees and praise cry of fear, double standards. Silent hill, RE, DS and Clive Barker shooter with elements of horror, or quests with elements of horror. Weapons in horror - seriously? I don't remember Peretti to penumbra, amnesia and soma about the fact that it is impossible to take scrap pipe and smack the enemy in the soup (do not care that it will kill the atmosphere, and instead of horror, the outcome will be condemned).

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

Tula Potsik wrote:
Abuse skriptovani of the game and school crafts with your knees - praise and cry of fear
Yes, because it is made old school and pretty awesome
Tula Potsik wrote:
Silent hill, RE, DS and Clive Barker shooter with elements of horror, or quests with elements of horror.
SHTA????
Tula Potsik wrote:
Weapons in horror - seriously?
Very serious!
Tula Potsik wrote:
I don't remember Peretti to penumbra, amnesia and soma
Because I haven't advanced their claims to him, but now they will be added to the list saskura simulator walk.
Walking simulator is the place to be in horror, but only as an element of plot twist, a moment of despair, but there should be no more than 5%
No weapons and are constantly lacking ammo, no horror. POINT

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

How sex in the love got dressed and hogbonou slag in horror, shkolote and nyufagam fun! Suck it all, not the horror)))
And make it special, because no good ideas how to balance action Saturnia mechanics and oppressive atmosphere uzhosnah. That's why TResult all artificial helplessness.
I see how already thing of the past, rastleniya, the blood and guts and acsci soton

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.10.19

Andrew Nash
You are thick or what? Cry of fear it old school...

I see, as already fading into the past, rastleniya, the blood and guts and acsci soton

Did you Doom 2016 and new Wolfenstein. The concept of horror in no way refers to the removal of batches of all kinds of evil. In a good horror ball is ruled by madness and mysticism, and in the game, as in life, man is helpless before these things escalate fear and gives atmosphere. Fear shooter, Condemned simulator pummeling the homeless. The fact that in these games 2.5 added element of horror does not make them a horror in the full sense of the word. And simulator walk this Sranley Parable or the Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

Tula Potsik wrote:
2016 Doom and new Wolfenstein
to horror have no relationship - PAST
Tula Potsik wrote:
Fear shooter, Condemned simulator pummeling the homeless.
Too wide
Grandfather with sidelocks, doom 3, silent, resident, evil visine, alone in the darkness and even the blade of darkness - and one can add here
Yes, even in a strange tape - and there was the gun, not the fact that in SIM bikini for pink scorotron laying the bricks from one sound Boo
Tula Potsik wrote:
You are thick or what? Cry of fear it old school...
It is immediately evident that you have not even played, and all because mommy grafakos, whose eye tick counts from the first halva
Tula Potsik
Yes, not even releasenotes HellSign - and that we can safely add to the horror, unlike SIM beach
I told you - ideas sinking - sinking horror. A slag napakalaki.
Give tribute - there is only one simulator of the beach, which is not a horror, but would rather them be - Pathologic 2, and on it I will stop

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.10.19

Andrew Nash
It is immediately evident that you have not even played, and all because mommy grafakos, whose eye tick,

But the person to move I would suggest.

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

Tula Potsik wrote:
But the person to move I would suggest.
Or what?

M
Max Gorbas 18.10.19

NONSENSE!

s
salopic 18.10.19

The madness and hallucinations were not as cool what was in the first part, but still goose bumps appear sometimes. But phrases with deep meaning became more. Surprised that a game without denevi, the Observer was.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.10.19

Andrew Nash
At least the other person will stop talking, because incompetent people who transition person to talk about. In General, topics such as education, mutual respect and rules of behaviour in society parents in the childhood should teach their child.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.10.19

Played another couple of hours pugalok was also significantly dominates the plot, forcing to puzzle over what is happening, but for the sake of this locations were meager corridors. Have the opportunity to die. Works the trick from the first part - a choice of two doors, one opens, the second closes forever is the elections are likely to affect the ending.

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

Tula Potsik
At least the young man who drowns behind the parenting, mutual respect and rules of behaviour in society parents in the childhood should teach the child. - must understand that in addition to his authoritative opinion, there are other, and that the truth is always somewhere in the middle.
But of course you are not familiar with a term such as acceptance - adopting a different perspective, which is the same as yours.
I'm a fan of horror, only those classic and I'm not degrading conservative and basically accept almost any adequate Newfane innovations in the game.
But it does not agree with those where artificially navyazanno helplessness, and not adequate - turns the story into a pointless walk around the map, waiting for the next descriptivename screamer. And I don't need to explain why it has become a fashion today. Technically this hack to make it easier, it is not necessary to add any mechanic, and fans of bricks - shavayut and buy because on the planet many hunters adrenaline.
And I'm sorry that the developers and marketers + remediate - destroy, cut the censorship and etc - all very bright in any games that initially came from the heart it was intended - is transformed into a gray Produkty, of which there are plenty on the shelves of indie-thrash, and others like them.
I long ago realized, if you really want to be rich and release a masterpiece that was conceived - do not listen to anyone and do it your way. And the fact that the ratings presale hard you put - so be happy about it - because to spend money on empty is not needed and all the money will go to development and salaries.
But I'm not a developer, unfortunately, but we have the right as everyone to their own opinion and it in terms of simulator disguised as loudly walk in the horror remains unchanged. The king is naked, ladies and gentlemen. Shit - it stinks. The flowers smell. Nothing new. Just things are called by their names

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.10.19

Andrew Nash
I'm not reading, I'm not interested in the words of a man who showed themselves ignorant in relation to the interlocutor. Please do not clutter up the theme impressions of the game that you never played, otherwise you'll have to ask the moderator to restore order and at the same time to clean up our offtopic topic, previously issued to us by the referee.

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

Tula Potsik
You would have already made his dirty work instead of big words. And about the offtopic - oftop here only you. I expressed my thoughts about this indie treshak, simulator walk. You don't bother to read them and already shouting for offtopic. If you're not inclined to respect the opinions of others and for you the truth is only in your opinion - then do not be surprised, why don't you and nobody prefers to speak.

g
gennaz 18.10.19

From a technical point of view, everything is fine.
Spoiler
But the gameplay is an endless opening of doors,and really why not to take the wrench that comes his way twice as much!!! Nieprawdopodobne and kills the atmosphere of the game,you start to think,life's not that,I would surely have taken the key!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.10.19

gennaz
Why do you wrench in horror? It is not bioshok and not half-life. Yes, and Laura Gg like as an actor, not a mechanic.