3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_fast_dark 14.06.20 10:00 pm

What usually stands in your garage? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

My is yellow Sanchez and Monster you?
161 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stars DeaTTTTTh 14.06.20

I have only auto mode, so sorry, Nitsche can not say

[
[DiZet] 14.06.20

I now the house CJ-I keep green Woodoo (grooves I did or not =)) and white BEM. And in San pietrowska big I keep tuning. My favorite is the Elegy.

a
anur 14.06.20

all cars

P
Paulo Montana 14.06.20

MASTeR16
Andromeda only appears in a couple missions. A direct analogue of the Il - 76. To fly it, enough to cause by using a program Car Spawner (Vehicle Spawn Tool). Garage Editor does not help here, as Andromeda is a very large aircraft and in any garage fires and explodes. But this is not the biggest plane in the game! АТ400 standing at the airport in Las Venturas a little more, but flies much worse. Besides, it is impossible to take from earth as Andromeda.
The Leviathan magnet not only in the mission.

M
MsMARK 14.06.20

bullet

G
GT-R FAN 14.06.20

Ganton - tuneee white taxi and electric forklift. In S. F. stritreysera cars and drop from transfender. In L. V. is what I came into the garage. P. S. I do in L. V. cars and not tuningeu

p
prosta A 14.06.20

Nitsche machine if I skipped a meal razdevayutsya

A
Alex Mahone 14.06.20

Protonirovanie lowrider, and Montain Bike. Mostly just the vehicles.

[
[DiZet] 14.06.20

Green with Red and black BMX with flames Savanna for a couple with a red NRG-500.

V
Vin[C]enT 14.06.20

A lot of che. Protonirovanie Blade groove is.

Y
Yerdna555 14.06.20

Infernus,comet.

F
FYR 14.06.20

What can not be pumped in Transfendere

F
FYR 14.06.20

The LOWRIDERS

C
Cateador 14.06.20

in my garage are usually racing cars of the type Cheetah and a motorcycle nrg. well, even in some garages-specific cars: Carl house a thread of lowered and large, in the large garage near Charles store cars typically cost stritreysera cars and a hangar on the abandoned airport a couple of tanks and reaktivny (Shamal seems) :)

A
Agent Mstitel 14.06.20

Some quick bike. (usually what I find)

C
Chinad 14.06.20

I have a COP bike as I he was prescribed strong acceleration and going through the unique jumps. This is in fact not cheating? ))

-
-Arsenal- 14.06.20

Have it in the garage nicho not good for the game is grand theft auto, Grand theft auto, then go out and steal!

A
Andre Macareno 14.06.20

The lowriders, the tank, pumped the Stretch(limousine)

A
Andre Macareno 14.06.20

Well, even a taxi(just Daniel), Elegy, Uranus.

T
Tiran8800 14.06.20

I got in Las Venturas cars for street racing are in the hall, in San Fierro COP cars in the Los Santos lowriders