3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_fast_dark 14.06.20 10:00 pm

What usually stands in your garage? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

My is yellow Sanchez and Monster you?
161 Comments
Sort by:
S
SANEKK 14.06.20

Grand Theft Aero[Drives a Lada Priore]
Remember this, you're in competition it is laid out... the Way that the fact your competition?

W
WexeZ 14.06.20

In the garage in El Corona are: Tornadoes, Slamvan, and Broadway (the Broadway of late džizzi on which I then served a mission pimp.). The grove is a Green Savannah with the coloring in the rectangles. In the area of Hasbara, are the Sultan, Elegy and Jester, all satyrinae to the teeth and with colorings from fast and the furious. In Daugherty is a Blue-white Phoenix. And adventure-pine Las Venturas (North-West) tweenie luxury cars: Infernus, Cheetah (Cheetah), and tourism.

S
Serge_Long 14.06.20

Strictly unique.
Rarely pumped the carriage, which decided to ride.

d
diik 14.06.20

Ah Yes, hasberry! - a military fighter, both Ferrari, and FCR-900 afcos ( all four items of one color)

I
ImGroy 14.06.20

Mountain bike, mountain bike, mountain bike, bike!!!

v
verakir1 14.06.20

Police bronevik which shoots water.

E
Egor_Pskov 14.06.20

ImGroY, you're probably the same vinolyubitel as I do. I have in every garage Gornik worth it.

I
ImGroy 14.06.20

Egor_Pskov
Yes =)

S
Sergamer 14.06.20

In the North of LV in the garage snug tank Rhino, honestly stolen from the forbidden zone. How about me to the FBI-ovtsev then hurt himself...

U
Untitled__ 14.06.20

ImGroY
and I don't really like bikes... but jeeps and motorcycles - it's my mania) mainly due to the fact that you skate through the countryside. almost every garage I have is a souped-up jeep, definitely painted black (for solidity), and Sanchez.

M
Madness93 14.06.20

Is Tornado pumped,knew that after the destruction of the Los Santos Vagos more of this machine will not.Have reserved one.In other garages the Infernus,NRG-500 and Burrito, try it)

E
Egor_Pskov 14.06.20

The Crazy Grunge Girl, I schlickau areas, it is also always ride, but I love to ride on it to the FCR 900, KAMAZ from Las Venturas, the King of Sand, on a scooter, and of course on a Mountain Bike.

T
Tommy Versetty 14.06.20

In BOS costs Phoenix black with white stripe,nitro,everything in SF is the same Phoenix and Sultan tuned(to Doherty),the other is taken from the LP kopovskogo car black blista,Banshee black,LP I have the plot officialno not open

C
Chempion2016 14.06.20

UTS, UTS a lot

A
AlSar 14.06.20

Чемпион2008
+infinity

D
D_Ace007 14.06.20

Now live in the house with the letters VINEWOOD. The garage is a Huntley and Windsor. In front of the house Mountain Bike and Sultan(in the guise of Subaro Impreza rally version). The home is the FCR-900.

C
Chempion2016 14.06.20

D_Ace007
It must be nice

A
AlSar 14.06.20

Чемпион2008
Mind you.
In front of the house
In the house
Catch? It is IT most. And without failures!

[
[Electro] 14.06.20

Have landstar. and sunrise........ changed.

c
crazy dumbas 14.06.20

I have houses with garages, e.g. in San Fierro,with this winding road,I have,Bullet,and Super GT.In Los Santos in a house on the beach,I have a Turismo and a Banshee,and in the house near the Vinewood sign I have Phoenix.In the most expensive house in Las Venturas with the Infernus Cheetahном it apart from normal houses where I have stored more than normal cars.All the machines are upgraded and most of them black,also recently bought a house with a huge garage,where I have 4 cars:1 Infernus,Turismo 1,1 buffalo,1 Phoenix.