3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
panyok597 14.06.20 10:01 pm

The maximum value of enchantment (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Don't know, did you raise this topic or not, but I wanted to ask.
Is the maximum value of the enchantment magic recovery of 72%?
Somehow it... I Want to enchant for example Kaku thread rags, in particular, finally out adaptation of the clothes Triss from the Witcher 2 for CBBE.
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
Well, skill enchants pumped full, + Bank to increase encanta 32% (alchemy too pumped to complete, + 4 clothes, enhancing the skills of alchemy 29%)
So why on earth have robes the master skill mana 150% and I got only 72%?.. In 2 times less. But the skills of destruction can be brought under 29%, which is more than the robe of the wizard. Where is the justice?) And why, let's say on clothes (no armor) enchant the recovery goes better than in the armor, and the same...

Well, I was just wondering if it is possible to obtain large numbers of enchantment, especially these 2, please answer)
Well, for reference, some other indicators of enchantment that I made up
Alchemy, blacksmithing - as already mentioned 29%
Stamina, health, magic 72 units.
Attack one-handed, two-handed weapons, etc. +47%
Resistance to fire, cold, etc. +54%
Magic resistance +29% (Broke the shield of solitude, gave a gain in comparison with the standard measure)
The rest is not used.
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

YYYYY potion increase skill enchant gloves ring Amul Sachar on alchemy potion boosting skill recovery here bugarski round I regen MP 26816401% for Bron'ka XA)

m
mad wolf 14.06.20

So why on earth have robes the master skill mana 150% and I got only 72%?..
because the robes do another effect that gives you only 10% regen due to some peculiarities of the engine.

and enchantment you have the maximum if Chita without the use of bug.

p
panyok597 14.06.20

Proto_ui1010203, I don't know, at least the license does not allow to do this. There is a certain ceiling.
mad wolf, thanks for the reply. Really strange engine) Well I think you understand that I've used 2 separate enchantments. Separately on mana and separately for destruction. If used enchant, removed from uniforms, would be generally small numbers.

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

here is a cheat player.setav enchanting 3000

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

all allows

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

when Varis Sachar potion drink restoration and re-wear-now get ring amuli and hats with Bracers on alchemy after drink otherwise apodeictic and alchemy and enchanting to the max, pumped should be

m
mcbrut 14.06.20

From the soul gem still depends. Rather from its size. From the small will be the effect of enchantment is worse than of the big.

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

that too)

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

if you want to quickly have great to use with a great soul)

p
panyok597 14.06.20

Proto_ui1010203, if you do not understand, I do not accept cheating. In principle, and without cheating on the master on normal enchantment is not very difficult to play.
mcbrut, well, that's basic enchanting, of course, the default is that ispolzuu great soul stones.

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

I like the game I did so without cheating cooked vosstanovlenie in alchemical set it includes gloves ring ozherelki helmet all enchanted with prakashana enchanting and brewing on pumped alchemy welded drank a removed set then put back welded vosstanovlenie waited an hour so the effect is to remove drank harder vosstanovlenie removed set put back welded if rested on the ceiling is current at the beginning of the cook with maximum recovery of the enchantment will nacaroa a new set with a new enchantment and now repeat the operation with a new set where you can infinitely do

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

I recently Persian rocked on this system kicked Anis from the hut gained the ingredients for restoration and enchantment bought soul gems during this time pumped alchemy and enchantment and away for 5 minutes and I'm Superman)

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

and then poshol on HF)

p
panyok597 14.06.20

Proto_ui1010203, first, there is such a button, is called the edit and then I see you're a fan of multiposting)
second, at least for what I play, does not indefinitely increase skill (patch 1.3.10, Steam)
I'm more interested in an adequate opinion.

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

then there is no such cheat only HD)

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

cook legal Selco you much neodyme regen)

B
BLVCK BEVRD 14.06.20

better to make a separate school of magic free to cestovanie...

and only using potions increases skill cooldown... only they have sooo many ingredients... unless of course alchemy is not 100...

it's legal... I litsuha and it is looping on the increase in work...

in General, Morrowind was the most appropriate game in this respect... there is a circularity not vozbronyalos... and then there is what the ceiling came up...stupid like that

m
mad wolf 14.06.20

second, at least for what I play, does not indefinitely increase skill (patch 1.3.10, Steam)
rather, you simply incorrectly tried to 1.3.10 bug with this endless amplification of alchemy is not plugged.
but it becomes uninteresting to play, as it loses its meaning all leveling any skills.

p
panyok597 14.06.20

mad wolf, I Tried, I tried. To create clothes that improve the alchemy skill above 29% is not obtained. Don't know how you go out)
SUMMERSET, As to understand, to make a separate school of magic free to cestovanie? Potions use do not like, want everything to be sewn into clothing)

P
Proto_ui1010203 14.06.20

so litsuhe nesaprotu then read carefully what I wrote above)