3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 14.06.20 10:03 pm

Diablo 2 vs. Diablo 3 (Diablo 3)

I suggest in this thread to compare these two games. Before you say compare stupid or D3 cooler, I would like to hear people who know Diablo, feel it, the Oldies are still 2000 not demolished D2 in the basket, those who still gets a lot of pleasure for many years. Created a topic, maybe too early, but information is becoming more and more gameplay we've seen and know about what awaits us. Already there is food for thought...

... Five years ago I played Diablo II, the game to me at first glance if you honestly do not really like, I didn't like at the time of the games of this genre. But when I saw in computer clubs a lot of people who do that after school, training or work are playing this game, I wondered what? and decided to try. The game seemed very good, but since I didn't have their own computer had to engage with her.
... Day before yesterday I installed the game and now I ask another question where the talent? The game is just perfect, despite the fact that I love good graphics, I have a pretty good iron on which all games are not dergatsya. Do not know about you, but this game and now pulls me closer. I bookable in the same breath going through it, while the long-awaited GTA IV or Crysis managed a few times to bore me.

I hope that all your favorite Blizzard will enjoy this time. I want to let the developers have not lost their gift of making these games, so this Gothic style before was so intense and the atmosphere of the game absorb the player all at once.

What do you think, will the third part of the show also? Personally, I doubt it, most modern games do some curves of the hands in all senses! The atmosphere in the games now no, all games are already rushing the words GIVE MONEY. Used to somehow we felt that games make for fun, and now just to rip the dough on propilena project or at the game with a good reputation, Zaharova it as soon as possible.
30 Comments
Sort by:
d
demap 14.06.20

Well, to begin with, that while D3 sold out, too early to assume he is better or worse than D2.
Looking back, that D1 was at the time, the innovation of the genre, D2 its development. What is D3 is not yet clear. I suspect that innovation is simply hiding from us (I do think well Blizz), hardly waiting for us just a new graphics and physics...
But on the coming games, that in many ways I agree. But there are exceptions for me such was Mount&Blade. So I hope and wait.

D
DiLouk 14.06.20

When I got Diablo 1 and 2, they have virtually no competitors.
And now the RPG genre pereizobresti Gothic, Mass Effect, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, and of course the Witcher.
And Diablo 3 sacal becomes almost a slasher.
So what are the questions?
Just say: that's the conclusion I came to after watching the videos.

G
Grey__Warden 14.06.20

It's stupid to compare the two consider the same game, I understand if you compare two games with different styles, with different developers, and it's so stupid.

D
DiLouk 14.06.20

No, ten years soon...
During this time, a lot has changed, it is necessary to compare.

G
Gun13Xmen 14.06.20

N1KO
At Blizzard there are no bad games, all done on a 5+, and Diablo 3 is all will show again when released, judging by the videos and screenshots the game will apparently be bigger and more interesting D2 and mods will come for her, just darkness, because the engine is flexible for modders, to leash take a look at world war II and Varic 3.

about
What do you think, will the third part of the show also? Personally, I doubt it, most modern games do some curves of the hands in all senses! The atmosphere in the games now no, all games are already rushing the words GIVE MONEY. Used to somehow we felt that games make for fun, and now just to rip the dough on propilena project or at the game with a good reputation, Zaharova it as soon as possible.

Be calm to Blizzard this is not true, they games are made for conscience, and why they are so popular and no one can beat )

D
DiLouk 14.06.20

Be calm to Blizzard this is not true, they games are made for conscience, and why they are so popular and no one can beat )

That's for sure! I even played old Rock n Roll Racing! Then they haven't even called Blazar! But even then, this place did a perfect game!

K
Kaspar Fray 14.06.20

Diablo 3 is a further development of the Diablo series(as you can guess), maybe not better than D2, but agree later.
Diablo 2 is a great game, but pulls in the new play)) But don't hurry to remove D2, because I am going through a favorite game with the 1 to newest)

K
Kaspar Fray 14.06.20

2Gun13Xmen
Offtopic: in my opinion, the original is always better than mods, even sdelannyh themselves.

i
igor bazooker 14.06.20

A lot has changed,10 years have passed since the first two Diablo.Of course,in terms of gameplay and graphics I want to see something new and really decent(as does the twenty-first century).On screen I saw that the game is good.As it will be after the purchase?

S
Slash MacCole 14.06.20

We haven't seen Diablo 3 to compare with Diablo 2...But remember Blizzard will hardly change anything...And it's for the best.

s
seryy rycar 14.06.20

I think the second will still be better.

v
visiter 14.06.20

Just Blizzard keeps pace with the times. They rely on max, the audience, are the skunk who whine that Д2стиль lost, D2 is better - this is old fart who should scrap it, not so much and they like veterans vymerayut (leave) from the game. To raschityvat on large sale among these people is simply unreasonable. While the current young and the most extensive gameeditor lives with other queries, the future for them. They will then play D3 more weight. So Blizzard have done, they make a very quality product that will be popular.
PS. I myself am a fan of the old games, but I understand that it is now only memories.

d
demap 14.06.20

Many say: ... another D3 ..., D3 is a further development of D2 .... What do You mean? What you can add to the gameplay of D2, so it could be considered a step forward, not marking time? Any opinions?

f
fhigbbhfbghjcb kgjkdjk 14.06.20

Many say: ... another D3 ... " That you can add to the gameplay of D2, so it could be considered a step forward

Diablo III is a different game, it's not like his brothers Diablo and Diablo II, this is confirmed by the words of the developers: "We do not add three-dimensional interface to the Diablo II, we create a new game". Many details confirm this principle:

Gameplay

- Attributes such as Strength and Intelligence, are raised automatically as you level.
- All classes now have some DPS potential.
- The game will have the skill respec system, but it is yet no details.
- In dungeons-added checkpoints.
- Dead players have the opportunity to choose to use a bottle of resurrection (Vial of Resurrection) or to appear at the nearest checkpoint with all your belongings.
- The killing of a large number of monsters in a row, allows you to get more experience.
- System veypointov will return, with the possibility of teleporting to any nearby player.
- World map will be used in conjunction with the system veypointov.
- The portal system in the city may be changed to speed up gameplay.
- A huge emphasis on cooperative game.
- Level design will be a mixture of random and static maps, as in Diablo II.
- A large number of vertical sites, such as bridges and stairs.
- Added destructible environments. Weak walls and chandeliers can be useful in destroying enemies.
- Planned multiple difficulty levels.
Likely to go back to Hardcore mode.
Traps and NPC mercenaries left.
- Increasing the level causes an explosion, dealing damage to enemies around the character.

D3 is a further development of D2 ....

The first and second part of Diablo have been closely linked, they tell a story. That fairy tale ended. Returns will not. Will not be in the third part, for example, of a necromancer (except in addition, which is a pity, that only in the Appendix). The reason is simple: the potential of class exhausted. You can certainly come up with a couple of new curses, Golem repaint — but it's cosmetic changes. The game designers aspire to something fresh. The developers expect that the players will remain in Diablo III for hundreds of hours...

Here to aspire to the developers of the game, and they are not marking time in one place, they have plenty of ideas to create and improve Diablo III....

P. S. of Course, you can compare Diablo II with Diablo III, but I'm not going to do this, these games is different and each good in their own way!...

d
demap 14.06.20

I will not argue, I'm more interested in arguments with justifications.
For example, the random events system will generate quests, enemies. Theoretically (and only) it should diversify the gameplay, let's see how it will look in the game. Such finely-Novo-Intro :) pulls ahead as and more listed in official information.
For example, the principles of the game can not touch, it is better to remain the good old slash. But the goal? Quest? Bring it, kill it? Again... Okay, do the story line with some values, such as friends, and put the player a choice: to fulfill the fashionable side quest, or to rescue trapped in a friend... Well I hope for something like that. In fact, I believe (though it's not so bad as six months ago) that Blizz will make an interesting game. Still believe...
Presenting these new in Diablo 3, I can see the simplification of the RPG system and a small rework of the gameplay. On the full 3 part is not drawn. A pity, to be honest.
Here are examples of several scenarios of events and actions that would further the gameplay.
For example: a camp, instead of the chest. Is a tent in which to store the values produced by the player. Stand under the arms, under the reservation. Moreover, the extension can be used to buy. Often in D2 was that comes unique and very rare thing, to leave her seat, no spare, and sell a pity. Here in these cases, as well as collecting the set s and need a similar idea. Moreover, the values just are (hang), and some NPC's fit in the city and offer deals, such as exchange unique, but not suitable for class, stick or set information about the location of the right things (of equal or a little better). But this only applies to unique items.
Or here's another: Break.. In case of your serious difficulties in passing any place, the player comes to the captain of mercenaries and hired a small gang to help him. They help to pass the difficult part and go back. To use this feature, you can only edinyzhdy in the city, for an obscene amount of money. The cowardly gang - bosses run away with flashing heels. Later, however, the city at the meeting down and I'm sorry :) How do You mean?
But: Assault. At certain points the player opens a portal and falls out a wounded warrior and asking for help to repulse the attack of demons on the city. Of course for a fee. If the player refuses, the city one or more NPC be the wounded and not able to trade and chat (quests can stay while injured), and there is a possibility of losing from your camping tent a couple of things from the stands :) And if a player in the city, then the captain can approach and offer the same quest.
Should I keep going?
Protection of the caravan. From a famous player city to another. Constantly dragged behind the caravan is not necessary, let it be on the system from Fallout 2, ie a few skirmishes with the demons, open locations. Die - revive at the last wagon of a healer. After another skirmish, you can refuse to continue the journey, taking only part of the rewards. If not to help the NPC, then at some point kill all the monsters, destroy the wagon and the player is shifted to the nearest town empty-handed - the award is shared by the demons ;)
And so on. These events will enliven the game world and make it closer to the player. Gameplay will no longer be linear.
Here is what I would call the development of the series :)
Clear the stump, the principle of the slashers is not altered, so at least fill it to the brim with interesting and varied events.

f

Ideas are good, but something tells me it's already used in other games!...

Blizzcast No. 8 (BlizzCast No. 8) New strokes to the shape of the future of Diablo 3

Took out the light in the next, already the eighth, audio program news from the company "Blizzard" in which the leading game developers answer the questions of the players. I, clear business, was interested in that part of the interview, which was made by Jay Wilson, project chief designer of Diablo 3.

"The first issue was raised by the party under the name "Daleks", he touched the altars:

Will the altars in the sanctuary of Diablo 3?

- There are some aspects in the use of altars made them popular, I think, to a greater extent, it concerns the altars of the experience. They are one of the elements that make the game exciting; the altars with the monsters, in turn, can contain a rare, and completely unpredictable, and that finding can be really valuable. But, one of the main properties of the altars is that they are generated randomly, and their appearance has nothing to do with current events in the game, so we have no desire to return to them. What we are trying to do much better than altars, as such: when faced with a casual quest, running in the context of the history of the game, you will get a reward similar to the one that could give you the altar. Simply, we would like to implement it in the framework of quest gameplay. Thus, the altars, in the same form in Diablo 3 are planned, but those things that you were, always will be.

That is, you try to keep the randomness and spontaneity in that?

- That's right, we had intended to transform the gameplay and a little to randomize the process, but in the end, faced with the fact that the use of altars is meaningless...
And as well, altar of endurance?
- Well, altar of endurance is the exception, it acts for a long time, and, behold, the altar of the skill, for example, just makes you slightly more powerful. We believe that it would be better to use such bonuses in relation to actually occurring events. Again, this is done to improve gameplay and increase interest in the gameplay.

Well, the next question is from David Nishball from Connecticut:
If we can go inside the buildings, as well, for example, in bar of Atma, from Diablo 2 (act two)?

May be these buildings, but they are unlikely to be larger than in Diablo 2. In most cities, we don't do buildings visited, it is too troublesome task, and of little help. Most of the players burst through the city with lightning speed, and have no desire to go inside individual buildings. But, nevertheless, we have some buildings that have to visit to progress through the game quests in Diablo 3.

Well, the next question is received from a user by the name of James:
Will there be a wide selection of item is necessary for ending the game, or the developers will go the way of the second world war, creating for each class your universal set?

- Of course, the choice will become more diverse, and this diversity will affect many aspects of the item. If you remember Diablo 2, you will agree – there were plenty of ways to develop your character, and so, we are more diversified and modified a system of runes. You are not just able to configure your set of skills, you will get their hands on much more features than gives players any other MMO game like "Warcraft Universe".
And properties of the item - one of the directions of our ongoing modernization, which expands your sphere of influence. But, despite the fact that the final decision in the game will be for you, we would not like to see in the game, some "barbaric armor" in the form of final goal to work on the character. This is not what we are trying to achieve. On the contrary, we make a choice item is more varied than in Diablo 2.

And last for today, the question – from James Wichowski: What will be the colour code of the dropdown item in the drop?

- We pretty much had a discussion about this, and, for some time, tried to imitate the makers of "Warcraft Universe", which, at the time, tried to focus on Diablo 2. You probably noticed that during last year's presentation on Blizzkon, and, of course, noticed some deviation from the traditional to the Diablo series, style.
To date, color system, after all the modifications can be called an established and very similar to what was in Diablo 2. We did some work with some of the shades, to eliminate possible problems in the game in people suffering from color blindness. For example, had a gold color labels for unique items, we changed to purple. Yes, it reminds me of the "Universe of Warcraft", but we were primarily guided by considerations of stylistic proximity to the usual mind games Diablo. And so now magic items are marked in blue, rare items – yellow, while the unique purple color. I can't say for sure, but maybe the purple color will be used for any other type of item about which we will inform you additionally. Also, it is also likely the use of green, but this is for future gear sets".

d
demap 14.06.20

It is quite clear that many of the suggestions told me already was or is. I do not claim for uniqueness in the world of games. I'm talking only about the content and the changes in Diablo 3. Pay attention to it.

What to inerview - don't You think that instead of stories about serious changes, we often get representatives from Blizz another batch of Oh, what flowers! Personally, I regard this as either a deliberate withholding of information (I hope so), or there's nothing to tell (and it is very sad...). Yet, I repeat, for my personal taste, the official information serious changes in Gamle a cat laugh. And so very small cat. ( This is a really bad trend. But I'm not desperate we are, because Blizz actually not yet released any of the failed games. Crossed fingers, hope and wait is my suggestion. :)

S
SP3C73R 14.06.20

Diablo 3 is a great game, but I don't think he will surpass the brilliance of the second...

D
DiLouk 14.06.20

...And I increasingly believe it!

f

Diablo 3 is a great game, but I don't think he will surpass the brilliance of the second...

I don't know what you mean about the masterpiece, but in any case, Diablo 3 will be better than the previous games in the series... the Single most painful for me the difference is that Diablo 3 will not be impregnated by the spirit, of The Diablo!