3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 14.06.20 10:03 pm

Diablo 2 vs. Diablo 3 (Diablo 3)

I suggest in this thread to compare these two games. Before you say compare stupid or D3 cooler, I would like to hear people who know Diablo, feel it, the Oldies are still 2000 not demolished D2 in the basket, those who still gets a lot of pleasure for many years. Created a topic, maybe too early, but information is becoming more and more gameplay we've seen and know about what awaits us. Already there is food for thought...

... Five years ago I played Diablo II, the game to me at first glance if you honestly do not really like, I didn't like at the time of the games of this genre. But when I saw in computer clubs a lot of people who do that after school, training or work are playing this game, I wondered what? and decided to try. The game seemed very good, but since I didn't have their own computer had to engage with her.
... Day before yesterday I installed the game and now I ask another question where the talent? The game is just perfect, despite the fact that I love good graphics, I have a pretty good iron on which all games are not dergatsya. Do not know about you, but this game and now pulls me closer. I bookable in the same breath going through it, while the long-awaited GTA IV or Crysis managed a few times to bore me.

I hope that all your favorite Blizzard will enjoy this time. I want to let the developers have not lost their gift of making these games, so this Gothic style before was so intense and the atmosphere of the game absorb the player all at once.

What do you think, will the third part of the show also? Personally, I doubt it, most modern games do some curves of the hands in all senses! The atmosphere in the games now no, all games are already rushing the words GIVE MONEY. Used to somehow we felt that games make for fun, and now just to rip the dough on propilena project or at the game with a good reputation, Zaharova it as soon as possible.
30 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 14.06.20

Diablo 3 is not impregnated the spirit of The Diablo!
I mean? Some do not understand this phrase. Sure Diablo the game will remember the same Trailer where the piece of meteorite (or the Stone of the World can't remember) lying around, all is burning, the army Palenov :) go to the end of the game and will start a real Hell (and there to Diablo not far away).

PS Or did you mean race to Mephisto, HF and pvp??
P. P. S. Or here it about D1??
P. P. S. S. too much PS wrote to me sometimes, but not often! :)

f
fhigbbhfbghjcb kgjkdjk 14.06.20

I mean? Some do not understand this phrase.

I meant that Diablo 3 will not be otmosfery and interest in the game that were in previous parts of this series of games...

K
Key Ovald 14.06.20

Too different. Both have their pluses and minuses, but interesting to play at all.
Except that second part still causes bouts of nostalgia. :)

K
KoSa TV 14.06.20

Fact,playing D2 to this day!
And about D3 I would say that you have passed it,not once,but for a long time me enough.

d
dobnikolai 14.06.20

I have a PS3 console IN D3ROS played but alas, due chirovanga gear and limited space very tired quickly, not have the buzz like from D2 when all Loki change etc all the same death s death and no pvp RATHER weak semblance of his( conclusion waited a long time but waited for lizh fact that everyone was disappointed and the fact that even with 1 lapped and the location of the game very dull at times passed and then it makes no sense, all the same( the adventure Mode is not permanently saved but due to the fact that it really is nothing to catch there very boring( due to cheaters

M
Mandalorian 14.06.20

DiLouk
then how to say...it's diablo......compared to the 2nd is better in many ways......good continuation of the series.....

M
Mandalorian 14.06.20

and actually the diablo series is one of the first.......

M
Mandalorian 14.06.20

fhigbbhfbghjcb kgjkdjk
why not???

A
Andruha90 14.06.20

Completely different game, not even something to compare.

V
Valentin Sobora 14.06.20

To understand that better: it is necessary to refer to the origins of the game. I started playing Diablo since the first part, she already had many fans, then released the second and the army became more and when he came out third I was standing in the store in the first day of sale in our city with trembling hands. Sorry got a bit off topic: in General, if we compare the second and third: first impression from the second part, after the game in the first-WOW!! it's just FUCKING!!! Why will explain: if we compare this transition it was immediately clear that it people worked, she was fully developed - and it changed the mechanics of the action, graphics, characters, added great at the time, the commercials (for which I passed the whole game) overall it was a completely different game. When I bought and installed the third, the first impression which was: This is the second Diablo, just with better graphics. In General, I like a man who was waiting for the third part since the passing of the second, was totally disappointed, so many years of waiting and a copy of the second, the feeling that they thought for many years that make so special, I thought and thought, then the first again postponed the release date, then another thought, then another, until someone said, but hell bother when we have popular the second part, let's do a copy and finally Diablo three came out! Now of course they finalize the release updates, but at the time I was disappointed. Most did not like the third is that every hero class of both sexes, in my opinion because of this separate class loses its uniqueness.My assessment is: the Second part of the ideal, and the third is just third. And maybe I'm a little late getting with your opinion, but could not pass this topic without opinion.